A Mysterious Tree in NALGONDA — Andra Pradesh —India

Home Page Forums API Clubhouse Anything Under the Sun… A Mysterious Tree in NALGONDA — Andra Pradesh —India

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Images get it from my email.

I would like to share to all.

i dont know if u can see here. but u can jus open the last picture if u cant see.
      it’s a tree with animals like shapes on the tree trunk.

A Mysterious Tree in NALGONDA — Andra Pradesh —India At a glance you may be confused the above tree with a massive trunk with a ‘Baobab’ tree (which is renowned to possess the largest tree trunks of the world) but, this is yet another unknown specie which is seen in the close proximity of a hermitage deep in the dense forest in ‘Andra Pradesh’ in India. Now have a close look at the bark and experience the unbelievable figures of creatures engraved in the surface of the entire tree trunk!! Absolutely real!!!

Anonymous

It’s really hard to believe such trees actually exist furthermore with all the detailed carvings on it.

If this tree really do exist and is really such a rare sight, how come there’s no Indian devotees going to pray to the tree as there are carvings of snake and many other animals?

It’s going to be more spectacular than the monkey tree in Singapore.

Anonymous

Ya. To me, this is make by someone.
          The shape can’t be so clean.

Maybe, if any of us passby or going there, can investigate. 😀

• Author

Anonymous

Images get it from my email.

I would like to share to all.

i dont know if u can see here. but u can jus open the last picture if u cant see.
            it’s a tree with animals like shapes on the tree trunk.

A Mysterious Tree in NALGONDA — Andra Pradesh —India At a glance you may be confused the above tree with a massive trunk with a ‘Baobab’ tree (which is renowned to possess the largest tree trunks of the world) but, this is yet another unknown specie which is seen in the close proximity of a hermitage deep in the dense forest in ‘Andra Pradesh’ in India. Now have a close look at the bark and experience the unbelievable figures of creatures engraved in the surface of the entire tree trunk!! Absolutely real!!!

Anonymous

It’s really hard to believe such trees actually exist furthermore with all the detailed carvings on it.

If this tree really do exist and is really such a rare sight, how come there’s no Indian devotees going to pray to the tree as there are carvings of snake and many other animals?

It’s going to be more spectacular than the monkey tree in Singapore.

Anonymous

Ya. To me, this is make by someone.
                The shape can’t be so clean.

Maybe, if any of us passby or going there, can investigate. 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.