Intro

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I am zack…joined in 30th of january but have not make an introduction of myself yet….so now i am doing one….

Name you can call me: Zack Name in IC: Yao Zi Wei
      Birthday: 23/11/1990 Time: 3:17 am
      Birthplace: Nanjing(old capital of the republic of china before 1949)
      Nationality: Chinese Singapore Permanant Resident since 1995
      Height: , Weight:
      Schools: Nan Chiau High(1997-2000), Stamford Primary(2001-2002), Bishan Park Secondary(2003-2006), Nanyang Polytechnic(2007-)
      Home in singapore: River Valley Road(1995-1999), Bishan(1999-)
      Interest: Arts(music and drawing mostly), History(I knew bits from all over the world, China the most), Paranormal Activities(All kinds as long as it is paranormal), Philosophy(My philosophy)

Anonymous

welcome to API! im into Cultural arts too! welcome abroad! =))

Anonymous

yea have a nice stay at api.

there are some members from nafa here – nanyang academy of fine arts 😉

Anonymous

Hello Zackwise. Welcome to API 😀

Wow, you list alot of personal information sia. Dont scare later people use yr birth information to do something?

I know you very excited to know people in API. But i dont think its a good idea to list out your Birth Time also 😕

Cheers!!!
            Mary

Anonymous

Welcome to our world… *edited*

Anonymous

Guys, i have posted many many many times not to off track on any of the topics.

If you have to chat, kindly open another new topic to chat in the right thread.

That goes the same for the other topics which have been off track.

Anonymous

Please go back to topic else i have to delete all the post that is not related at all.

Thanks

Anonymous

hm…i think this thread has been quiet for some time.
                    Hi hi, am new here.

Anyway, do i need to give a detailed introduction of myself?

Anonymous

Sure, you can. It’s optional! =) Welcome to API Forum.. =P

Anonymous

hello, monkey … welcome to API Forum, hope you always stay at API Channel.. Nice to know you….
                        Btw Shaney here nice to know you yar… Always support API yar.
                        Thanks you..

Anonymous

I wonder why people always post their intro and disappear after that. Strange but true… Is it a curse? It’s will be another paranormal case. 😈

Anonymous

hello everyone…. my name is babyzombie…..

Anonymous

Great to have Squall back 😀 Two years almost over, and looking forward to seeing the usual faces of members who went for their NS and now waiting for ORD, muahahahaha 😆

And welcome aboard too, babyzombie! 😀

Anonymous

Hi monkey and babyzombie.

~Welcome to API~

Feel free to introduce, and look around the posts/rooms.

Pls do feel comfortable to ask any questions which is related to the topics 🙂

^.^

woooo… talk about zombie… just remind me that there’s another old zombie in our API too… 😯

Anyway, stay well, stay fit, stay strong, and stay cheerful o.o

Miss ya all….

i will be busy wor ^^~

Cheers!
                                Mary

Anonymous

@JuggerNaut wrote:

Great to have Squall back 😀 Two years almost over, and looking forward to seeing the usual faces of members who went for their NS and now waiting for ORD, muahahahaha 😆

thanks for your warm welcome ;). For me, it’ll be good to get to know more new people ever since i went into hiding for so long. haha 😆

me, myself and I… am back into API with lots more of interesting stories to tell. 🙂

• Author

Anonymous

I am zack…joined in 30th of january but have not make an introduction of myself yet….so now i am doing one….

Name you can call me: Zack Name in IC: Yao Zi Wei
                                    Birthday: 23/11/1990 Time: 3:17 am
                                    Birthplace: Nanjing(old capital of the republic of china before 1949)
                                    Nationality: Chinese Singapore Permanant Resident since 1995
                                    Height: , Weight:
                                    Schools: Nan Chiau High(1997-2000), Stamford Primary(2001-2002), Bishan Park Secondary(2003-2006), Nanyang Polytechnic(2007-)
                                    Home in singapore: River Valley Road(1995-1999), Bishan(1999-)
                                    Interest: Arts(music and drawing mostly), History(I knew bits from all over the world, China the most), Paranormal Activities(All kinds as long as it is paranormal), Philosophy(My philosophy)

Anonymous

welcome to API! im into Cultural arts too! welcome abroad! =))

Anonymous

yea have a nice stay at api.

there are some members from nafa here – nanyang academy of fine arts 😉

Anonymous

Hello Zackwise. Welcome to API 😀

Wow, you list alot of personal information sia. Dont scare later people use yr birth information to do something?

I know you very excited to know people in API. But i dont think its a good idea to list out your Birth Time also 😕

Cheers!!!
                                          Mary

Anonymous

Welcome to our world… *edited*

Anonymous

Guys, i have posted many many many times not to off track on any of the topics.

If you have to chat, kindly open another new topic to chat in the right thread.

That goes the same for the other topics which have been off track.

Anonymous

Please go back to topic else i have to delete all the post that is not related at all.

Thanks

Anonymous

hm…i think this thread has been quiet for some time.
                                                  Hi hi, am new here.

Anyway, do i need to give a detailed introduction of myself?

Anonymous

Sure, you can. It’s optional! =) Welcome to API Forum.. =P

Anonymous

hello, monkey … welcome to API Forum, hope you always stay at API Channel.. Nice to know you….
                                                      Btw Shaney here nice to know you yar… Always support API yar.
                                                      Thanks you..

Anonymous

I wonder why people always post their intro and disappear after that. Strange but true… Is it a curse? It’s will be another paranormal case. 😈

Anonymous

hello everyone…. my name is babyzombie…..

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hi monkey and babyzombie.

~Welcome to API~

Feel free to introduce, and look around the posts/rooms.

Pls do feel comfortable to ask any questions which is related to the topics 🙂

^.^

woooo… talk about zombie… just remind me that there’s another old zombie in our API too… 😯

Anyway, stay well, stay fit, stay strong, and stay cheerful o.o

Miss ya all….

i will be busy wor ^^~

Cheers!
                                                              Mary

Anonymous

@JuggerNaut wrote:

thanks for your warm welcome ;). For me, it’ll be good to get to know more new people ever since i went into hiding for so long. haha 😆

me, myself and I… am back into API with lots more of interesting stories to tell. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.