Movies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    fengshui
    Keymaster

My colleagues watched War of the Worlds.
      He say have to read the story then you can understand the ending.

fengshui
      Keymaster

A new Horror Movie Coming Soon
        ➡ The Maid

The story is like…
        During the Chinese Seventh Month, the gates of hell open and for 30 days, the dead walk among the living. There are rules to follow in the Seventh Month: Do not swim during the Seventh Month; do not turn back at night when someone calls out your name; do not talk to strangers on a deserted stretch of road.

Release Date: 14 August 2005

For more details: http://www.gv.com.sg/Booking/movies/moviedetails_2430.htm

fengshui
        Keymaster

yup, I’ll definately watch it as well.

Release on 14/08/05, the 10th day of Lunar Seventh Month.

Anonymous

I already watched the “War of the World”, it is very nice and thrilling.

Anonymous

Wahhh.. All the movies..

Now movies tickets are so expensive.
              Weekend = $9.50
              usually we go as a pair or group…

Enough $$ to buy DVD liao…

War of the World Movie is different from the Book leh.
              I have had the book since primary school.
              Book = Even more saddening & cruel.
              Movie = Action and lesser for the teens. (Thy need lower rating to let attract teens to watch..)

Anonymous

i find dat Ghost Train n War Of The Worlds boring…..

i was actually laughing at the ghost in ghost train.

I fell asleep while watching war of the worlds….

hmm am i weird or wat 😈

Anonymous

@CoolFun wrote:

➡ The Maid

The story is like…
                  During the Chinese Seventh Month, the gates of hell open and for 30 days, the dead walk among the living. There are rules to follow in the Seventh Month: Do not swim during the Seventh Month; do not turn back at night when someone calls out your name; do not talk to strangers on a deserted stretch of road.

Interesting.. Its been a while since I last watch a movie :p hahahah But that time watch the horror movie.. later sumone grab u from the back.. 😆 BOO!

Anonymous

Well, I just watched “The Island”
                    and OMG, its 2x thumbs up. 8)
                    A original science action movie~!!!!

The Island:-
                    http://www.theisland-themovie.com/

Anonymous

I like to watch documentaries and action/horror/comedy/sci-fi but no artsy movies, cannot tahan… 😕

Watched War of the World liao, found it to be interesting and entertaining. FF also watch liao. Not too bad, but a bit lacking, can’t say why. X-men was better than FF.

Elektra also same as FF, to me. Unleashed was like any Jet Li movie, except he’s kinda more cruel when he was still with the mafia boss.

Love to watch documentaries on paranormal subjects, very interesting, and often I note down names so can surf net later on them hahaha 😀

Waiting to watch Land of the Dead, i like movies like dat… maybe thats why i call myself Fat Zombieeeeeeeee 😯

Anonymous

haha..

The island is really cool. Originality Factor scores.

Didn’t regret the $7.50 spent.

Nothing less expected from director of Armagedon I guess.

Speaking of which, Armagedon was also a blockbuster.

Anonymous

Anyone watched the maid yet?

Anonymous

I haven’t yet… Its out already? English or chinese show ah? 😯

Anonymous

Raintree is a local film entreprise isn’t it?

I am not really enthu about locally produced films haha.

I guess I do like some talk a lot movies but i more of a versatile guy… so too much talking I will end up sleeping i Guess….

Anonymous

I won’t say I don’t go for local movies – I just go for any movie that catches my fancy or my mood at the time. But so far, I haven’t seen much local movies, too many Jack Neo liao, xian…

Anonymous

Seldom watch movie nowdays due to the price hike… but I managed to catch “The Maid” a few days back. If you’re seeking for cheap thrills, this movie is certainly for you. The story line is fine but the chill factor is there but not much suspense. It’s all “straight in your face scare”. Unlike Japanese horror movie, they build up the suspense and it’s either something terrible is about to happen or just a “chey!!“.

Nevertheless… good effort to local horror movie makers. Need to brush up a lot more to compete with the Japanese horror films.

• Author

fengshui
                                  Keymaster

My colleagues watched War of the Worlds.
                                    He say have to read the story then you can understand the ending.

fengshui
                                    Keymaster

➡ The Maid

The story is like…

fengshui
                                      Keymaster

yup, I’ll definately watch it as well.

Release on 14/08/05, the 10th day of Lunar Seventh Month.

Anonymous

I already watched the “War of the World”, it is very nice and thrilling.

Anonymous

Wahhh.. All the movies..

Now movies tickets are so expensive.
                                            Weekend = $9.50
                                            usually we go as a pair or group…

Enough $$ to buy DVD liao…

War of the World Movie is different from the Book leh.
                                            I have had the book since primary school.
                                            Book = Even more saddening & cruel.
                                            Movie = Action and lesser for the teens. (Thy need lower rating to let attract teens to watch..)

Anonymous

i find dat Ghost Train n War Of The Worlds boring…..

i was actually laughing at the ghost in ghost train.

I fell asleep while watching war of the worlds….

hmm am i weird or wat 😈

Anonymous

@CoolFun wrote:

➡ The Maid

The story is like…

Interesting.. Its been a while since I last watch a movie :p hahahah But that time watch the horror movie.. later sumone grab u from the back.. 😆 BOO!

Anonymous

Well, I just watched “The Island”
                                                  and OMG, its 2x thumbs up. 8)
                                                  A original science action movie~!!!!

The Island:-
                                                  http://www.theisland-themovie.com/

Anonymous

I like to watch documentaries and action/horror/comedy/sci-fi but no artsy movies, cannot tahan… 😕

Watched War of the World liao, found it to be interesting and entertaining. FF also watch liao. Not too bad, but a bit lacking, can’t say why. X-men was better than FF.

Elektra also same as FF, to me. Unleashed was like any Jet Li movie, except he’s kinda more cruel when he was still with the mafia boss.

Love to watch documentaries on paranormal subjects, very interesting, and often I note down names so can surf net later on them hahaha 😀

Waiting to watch Land of the Dead, i like movies like dat… maybe thats why i call myself Fat Zombieeeeeeeee 😯

Anonymous

haha..

The island is really cool. Originality Factor scores.

Didn’t regret the $7.50 spent.

Nothing less expected from director of Armagedon I guess.

Speaking of which, Armagedon was also a blockbuster.

Anonymous

Anyone watched the maid yet?

Anonymous

I haven’t yet… Its out already? English or chinese show ah? 😯

Anonymous

Raintree is a local film entreprise isn’t it?

I am not really enthu about locally produced films haha.

I guess I do like some talk a lot movies but i more of a versatile guy… so too much talking I will end up sleeping i Guess….

Anonymous

I won’t say I don’t go for local movies – I just go for any movie that catches my fancy or my mood at the time. But so far, I haven’t seen much local movies, too many Jack Neo liao, xian…

Anonymous

Seldom watch movie nowdays due to the price hike… but I managed to catch “The Maid” a few days back. If you’re seeking for cheap thrills, this movie is certainly for you. The story line is fine but the chill factor is there but not much suspense. It’s all “straight in your face scare”. Unlike Japanese horror movie, they build up the suspense and it’s either something terrible is about to happen or just a “chey!!“.

Nevertheless… good effort to local horror movie makers. Need to brush up a lot more to compete with the Japanese horror films.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.