TV Artists photographed a Ghost….?

Home Page Forums API Singapore API A’X’IAN Files TV Artists photographed a Ghost….?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

While filming for the TV Chinese Series ON THE BEAT 3, the TV Artists posed for a photoshot while taking a break in Former Woodlands Cemetery.

Strange things happened before and during the Shoot.. the originally scheduled TV Artist fell sick, and a strange ‘head’ appeared over the shoulder of another….

Watch this thread for the conclusion soon!

Anonymous

The Ghost Revealed………………………?

Anonymous

Lol… A head behind the person is charles 😀 easy to be guessed.

Charles’s face/images is too clear. Can’t be camera problem wor.

Better don’t trick me 😈 I able to guess 😀

Anonymous

Actually when Charles showed me the newspaper article, one look I can tell that it is him.

Whoever who knows Charles will be very sure that it is him because as you said, his face was very clear in the photo.

The newspaper reporter, using Charles “ghost” photo, together with rumours of strange things which happened to the female host of the show. This is regarded as a publicity stunt to promote the “On The Beat 3” TV programme.

Anonymous

When will the show start? or already pass by? lol.. =X

Anonymous

Haosong pls read through the forum than ask question. Charles already posted the date and time of when the on the beat 3 will be showing.

Posted on 3rd of May
                viewtopic.php?f=4&p=15397#p15397

Anonymous

WooHOO!! not gonna miss it, gonna record it down man.. WHAHAHAS!! gonna see whether the video got tat ghostly figured head. LOL!

• Author

Anonymous

While filming for the TV Chinese Series ON THE BEAT 3, the TV Artists posed for a photoshot while taking a break in Former Woodlands Cemetery.

Strange things happened before and during the Shoot.. the originally scheduled TV Artist fell sick, and a strange ‘head’ appeared over the shoulder of another….

Watch this thread for the conclusion soon!

Anonymous

The Ghost Revealed………………………?

Anonymous

Lol… A head behind the person is charles 😀 easy to be guessed.

Charles’s face/images is too clear. Can’t be camera problem wor.

Better don’t trick me 😈 I able to guess 😀

Anonymous

Actually when Charles showed me the newspaper article, one look I can tell that it is him.

Whoever who knows Charles will be very sure that it is him because as you said, his face was very clear in the photo.

The newspaper reporter, using Charles “ghost” photo, together with rumours of strange things which happened to the female host of the show. This is regarded as a publicity stunt to promote the “On The Beat 3” TV programme.

Anonymous

When will the show start? or already pass by? lol.. =X

Anonymous

Haosong pls read through the forum than ask question. Charles already posted the date and time of when the on the beat 3 will be showing.

Posted on 3rd of May
                              viewtopic.php?f=4&p=15397#p15397

Anonymous

WooHOO!! not gonna miss it, gonna record it down man.. WHAHAHAS!! gonna see whether the video got tat ghostly figured head. LOL!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.