Welcome new members

Home Page Forums API Clubhouse Members’ Introduction Welcome new members

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi welcome to API, as you can see that our forum is just up and still a lot of things to be done before the website is fully done as our admin is kinda busy due to day work. So let be patient to see more update coming up. 😀

Ok new member, tell us more about yourself in here, as we are going to be one big family in time to come. So let get ourself to know each other.

Let me start first.

私のプロフィール

名前:Beckham
      歳:十八 1/2
      誕生日:二十二日・十月・一九八六年
      仕事:学生
      趣味:スポーツと勉強です

今日本語を学習していますよろしくお願いします

Translation:

My Profile

Name: Beckham
      Birth: 22/10/1986
      Hobby: Sport and Study (Paranormal, japanese .etc. which I did not include in japanese.) and investigating haunted places.

Now learning Japanese, nice to meet you and need your guidance.

fengshui
      Keymaster

Ok. Let me be the 2nd.

Hi all,

I always have a great interest in paranormal and religion stuffs (different religion), since young.
        And all these year, I have explore, observe and learn from those events I attended and experience I encountered/saw before.
        My passion towards stuffs related to religion, taoism, paranormal and many more… is a never-ending path.

Summary of myself…
        ==========================
        Nick: CoolFun
        B’day: Oct (Libra)
        Religion: Taoism
        Profession: Lifestyle Management Consultant, IT & Admin Executive
        Interests: IT, Photography, Digital Video (Videography), Design (Web and Graphic), Movies, Music, Travel, Paranormal Stuffs, Religion Stuffs, etc…
        ===========================

Anonymous

Intro
          Nick: 9
          B’day: May, 70’s child
          Religion: Agnostic
          Profession: Technician
          Interests: Too many to list….i would put a better intro in future…heh

Anonymous

@9 wrote:

Intro

Hello welcome to API. 😀

Anonymous

Nick: mintz
              B’day: Feb
              Profession: student
              Interest: Music, paranormal, games etc .. 😉

Anonymous

Ello Ello everyone!

Me: Thomas aka Cryptica
                Bday: sept, 70’s baby year of the hippies!!! Yeah baby yeahhhh……
                Job: Blowing stuff up is my job.
                Crib: Punggol!!!
                Religion: no have ( but i respect all religion)
                Interest: way too many. but now got own house no more chionging for me i chiong at home with wife n my beloved fur ball. heheheh n online gaming.
                Personalities: i’ve always been a very straight-forward kinda guy. So if u are offended by wat i said please pm me to tell me about it. No offence will ever be intented unless stated.(i’ll tell u when i’m being mean) 😉

Anonymous

Finally can access here 😆

Nick: SBG / Sam / Arian
                  B’day: 25 Dec , 70’s child
                  Religion: Free Thinker* 😆 Edit a bit 😀
                  Profession: Administrator
                  Interests: Forums.. Spam.. Online games.. Music and errr Depends on my mood 😆

Anonymous

Dear Members,

Welcome to API.
                    Please feel free to share your hobbies or experiences in the “Rest & Relax” section. You may meet the person with the same hobbies as you in API…

Experiences:-
                    How you feel after watching a certain Movie..

Hobbies:-
                    Looking out for gamers..

Anonymous

Hi Hi

I’m Amethyst.
                      Bday: 17 Dec, 70’s Baby 😉
                      Profession: Secretary (previous experience in Operations, Admin & I.T. Support Executive)
                      Interest: Paranormal, Metaphysical Subjects, New Age & Holistic Stuff, Love Comedy & Horror Movies, Sci-Fi Shows like StarWars, Star Trek etc.., I.T. Gadgets & Tech Stuff, Singing (I do not Sing Off Key *hahaha), Enjoys Watching Plays like Phantom of the Opera, Cats, Les Miserables Etc.. etc..

My interest in paranormal and metaphysical subjects starts since I was in my teens together with my other two bestfriends, one of them her interest lies in wicca and other He’s more into magick & Druid etc.. The Power of Three you might Say 😉

My Friends and I use to have Night picnics @ Fort Canning by Candle light with a deck of tarot and some Food/Drinks but never encounter anything spooky besides couples in the shadows of the benches and incedious peeping toms behind trees & Bushes *hahaha Pinic by Moonlight is cooler and more peaceful then in the day with screaming RugRats and their parents all over the Park.

I can’t see spirits but rather I can sense their presense, I’m rather sensitive to energy changes. Taken Beginners Crystal Healing, Reiki Level 1, Magick & Meditation Classes from my mentors @ Able N Trust http://www.ablentrust.com I love collecting natural crystals, I keep my little collection of crystals in my pyramid grid. And but of cause my favourite crystal is Amethyst 😛

Ok enough about me. I will most of you guys & gals @ the Tunnel Horror Excursion in Aug 😉 May the Force Be With ya :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Welcome abroad to API, i like the japanese version of the link that you had posted, but currently my japanese language is still limited, so had to work hard on it. 😉

Charles Goh
                        Keymaster

hiyee new in this forum…
                          i am 15 this year student love to research on cult and maybe explore haunted places ;P

Anonymous

Welcome to API celestial 🙂

Anonymous

i am celestial90’s friend…
                              i study in the same sec sch and same class
                              I am very intersted in satanic ways and enties

Anonymous

@lionheart wrote:

I am very intersted in Satanic ways and enties

Welcome lionheart & celestial90 to the API Club 😀

There’s a famous line once said in the Show ‘X-Files’ where Mulder said “Do you really thing you can summon the devil and expect him to behave?”

Story behind that line is that there is no good will come out of Satanism. Just a friendly foreword to think about 🙂

Anonymous

Hi everyone, Fatzombie here 😀

Born in 1970, June 4th. Being a Gemini, it is no surprise that I have had such inquisitive nature in me since young. Paranormal activities and such have had always been my interest and it is good that I could find a place like API to share them.

Right now, I am not working, still looking for a job 🙄 so I have a lot of time to kill by surfing net and do a lot of posting. 😆

I’ve worked a number of occupations, like DTP artist, staff writer for Bookworm, Tape Librarian, also did a stint of freelancing at home for five years. Because of that, I need to exercise more – grown fatter and lack of workout made me very prone to fatigue.

Hope you guys will feel at home with me in API. 8)

• Author

Anonymous

Hi welcome to API, as you can see that our forum is just up and still a lot of things to be done before the website is fully done as our admin is kinda busy due to day work. So let be patient to see more update coming up. 😀

Ok new member, tell us more about yourself in here, as we are going to be one big family in time to come. So let get ourself to know each other.

Let me start first.

私のプロフィール

名前:Beckham
                                    歳:十八 1/2
                                    誕生日:二十二日・十月・一九八六年
                                    仕事:学生
                                    趣味:スポーツと勉強です

今日本語を学習していますよろしくお願いします

Translation:

My Profile

Name: Beckham
                                    Birth: 22/10/1986
                                    Hobby: Sport and Study (Paranormal, japanese .etc. which I did not include in japanese.) and investigating haunted places.

Now learning Japanese, nice to meet you and need your guidance.

fengshui
                                    Keymaster

Ok. Let me be the 2nd.

Hi all,

I always have a great interest in paranormal and religion stuffs (different religion), since young.
                                      And all these year, I have explore, observe and learn from those events I attended and experience I encountered/saw before.
                                      My passion towards stuffs related to religion, taoism, paranormal and many more… is a never-ending path.

Summary of myself…
                                      ==========================
                                      Nick: CoolFun
                                      B’day: Oct (Libra)
                                      Religion: Taoism
                                      Profession: Lifestyle Management Consultant, IT & Admin Executive
                                      Interests: IT, Photography, Digital Video (Videography), Design (Web and Graphic), Movies, Music, Travel, Paranormal Stuffs, Religion Stuffs, etc…
                                      ===========================

Anonymous

Intro

Anonymous

@9 wrote:

Intro

Hello welcome to API. 😀

Anonymous

Nick: mintz
                                            B’day: Feb
                                            Profession: student
                                            Interest: Music, paranormal, games etc .. 😉

Anonymous

Ello Ello everyone!

Me: Thomas aka Cryptica
                                              Bday: sept, 70’s baby year of the hippies!!! Yeah baby yeahhhh……
                                              Job: Blowing stuff up is my job.
                                              Crib: Punggol!!!
                                              Religion: no have ( but i respect all religion)
                                              Interest: way too many. but now got own house no more chionging for me i chiong at home with wife n my beloved fur ball. heheheh n online gaming.
                                              Personalities: i’ve always been a very straight-forward kinda guy. So if u are offended by wat i said please pm me to tell me about it. No offence will ever be intented unless stated.(i’ll tell u when i’m being mean) 😉

Anonymous

Finally can access here 😆

Nick: SBG / Sam / Arian
                                                B’day: 25 Dec , 70’s child
                                                Religion: Free Thinker* 😆 Edit a bit 😀
                                                Profession: Administrator
                                                Location: Singapore, East, Tampines
                                                Interests: Forums.. Spam.. Online games.. Music and errr Depends on my mood 😆

Anonymous

Dear Members,

Welcome to API.
                                                  Please feel free to share your hobbies or experiences in the “Rest & Relax” section. You may meet the person with the same hobbies as you in API…

Experiences:-
                                                  How you feel after watching a certain Movie..

Hobbies:-
                                                  Looking out for gamers..

Anonymous

Hi Hi

I’m Amethyst.
                                                    Bday: 17 Dec, 70’s Baby 😉
                                                    Profession: Secretary (previous experience in Operations, Admin & I.T. Support Executive)
                                                    Location: South-West of Singapore (Beside Mount Faber)
                                                    Interest: Paranormal, Metaphysical Subjects, New Age & Holistic Stuff, Love Comedy & Horror Movies, Sci-Fi Shows like StarWars, Star Trek etc.., I.T. Gadgets & Tech Stuff, Singing (I do not Sing Off Key *hahaha), Enjoys Watching Plays like Phantom of the Opera, Cats, Les Miserables Etc.. etc..

My interest in paranormal and metaphysical subjects starts since I was in my teens together with my other two bestfriends, one of them her interest lies in wicca and other He’s more into magick & Druid etc.. The Power of Three you might Say 😉

My Friends and I use to have Night picnics @ Fort Canning by Candle light with a deck of tarot and some Food/Drinks but never encounter anything spooky besides couples in the shadows of the benches and incedious peeping toms behind trees & Bushes *hahaha Pinic by Moonlight is cooler and more peaceful then in the day with screaming RugRats and their parents all over the Park.

I can’t see spirits but rather I can sense their presense, I’m rather sensitive to energy changes. Taken Beginners Crystal Healing, Reiki Level 1, Magick & Meditation Classes from my mentors @ Able N Trust http://www.ablentrust.com I love collecting natural crystals, I keep my little collection of crystals in my pyramid grid. And but of cause my favourite crystal is Amethyst 😛

Ok enough about me. I will most of you guys & gals @ the Tunnel Horror Excursion in Aug 😉 May the Force Be With ya :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Welcome abroad to API, i like the japanese version of the link that you had posted, but currently my japanese language is still limited, so had to work hard on it. 😉

Charles Goh
                                                      Keymaster

hiyee new in this forum…
                                                        i am 15 this year student love to research on cult and maybe explore haunted places ;P

Anonymous

Welcome to API celestial 🙂

Anonymous

I am very intersted in satanic ways and enties

Anonymous

@lionheart wrote:

I am very intersted in Satanic ways and enties

Welcome lionheart & celestial90 to the API Club 😀

There’s a famous line once said in the Show ‘X-Files’ where Mulder said “Do you really thing you can summon the devil and expect him to behave?”

Story behind that line is that there is no good will come out of Satanism. Just a friendly foreword to think about 🙂

Anonymous

Hi everyone, Fatzombie here 😀

Born in 1970, June 4th. Being a Gemini, it is no surprise that I have had such inquisitive nature in me since young. Paranormal activities and such have had always been my interest and it is good that I could find a place like API to share them.

Right now, I am not working, still looking for a job 🙄 so I have a lot of time to kill by surfing net and do a lot of posting. 😆

I’ve worked a number of occupations, like DTP artist, staff writer for Bookworm, Tape Librarian, also did a stint of freelancing at home for five years. Because of that, I need to exercise more – grown fatter and lack of workout made me very prone to fatigue.

Hope you guys will feel at home with me in API. 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.