Welcome our New Members

Home Page Forums API Welcome API Arrival Hall Welcome our New Members

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    fengshui
    Keymaster

Hi All,

Welcome abroad to API.

I’m CoolFun, the webmaster of API.
      Do remember to post a self-intro at our Member Introduction section.

Enjoy ur stay.. and Feel free to post.
      Hope to see u on the upcoming events.

Cheers!

fengshui
      Keymaster

Hi Shapiz,

Welcome abroad to API.
        Do sign-up as our club member.

Stay tune.. more updates and events will be coming soon.

Anonymous

Glad to see that people are starting to join the forum although it’s not alot but hey atleast they are joining!!! WELCOME EVERYBODY!!!! Hope u enjoy ur stay!! will be posting more personnal encounters soon……. i hate to write long stories…… :p

Anonymous

Let us encourage those who haven’t sign up as our club member.

Anonymous

Hello 🙂 Nice forum here 😀 hehehe

I am SBG 😀

I think Cryptica = McCrypt right?

Anonymous

Hi, welcome to API forum, do introduce yourself in the “Member Introduce” Section. Well regarding about Cryptical, why don’t you pm him instead 😉

Anonymous

@Sbg wrote:

I think no need to PM him.. CFM CHOP..haha cos he kena call uncle by JC gal next door.. This sentence alrdy cfm is him 😆 🙂

Thanks for the welcome & I think I can’t access the member area :p

Sign up as our club member and you will be able to access the member’s area.

http://www.api.sg

fengshui
                  Keymaster

@Sbg wrote:

I click on submit and I got that error.. Eeeps!!!!

Hi SBG, Welcome to API. And thanks for your interest in joining our club member.
                    Thanks again for notify on the error for application submission.

We are doing some changes to the website, and I believe it’s cause by some missing link. Will resolve ASAP.

Meanwhile, browse around in the forum and feel free to post.
                    You may also like to register yourself with us at our moblog: http://www.moblog.com.sg/blog/API

Stay tune.. the web will be ready soon.

Cheers!

Anonymous

Will do.. I still dun understand wad is the modoblog or sumthing 😆 Thou i see that cryptica name there 😆

Anonymous

@Sbg wrote:

Will do.. I still dun understand wad is the modoblog or sumthing 😆 Thou i see that cryptica name there 😆

Just visit the link that coolfun had given and you will know 😉

Cryptica is also one of the member.

Anonymous

oh ya, i am a new member.

Apparently, i get to know API in API moblog, guess abductboy knows me a little? 😯

I am m3553ng3r in moblog and m3553ng3r here.

Yup, i sign up pretty long ago using my pocket pc but now that the desktop seems to be working along fine with me, I am able to type this relatively short profile about myself ( which is troublesome on the pocketpc haha)

Guess there, pretty much not much about me to intro.

My real name is Chong, a singaporean though… some think i am from china but now, 100% singaporean.

I am 16+ waiting to take the o levels which my parents paid $400++ for, otherwise, if the exam is free, i guess i couldnt be bothered haha. 😈

Hmmm, my friendster profile is… johngiam2000@hotmail.com

Guess, i got some old pix of myself there, but now i am the guy in there w/o hair haha… 😉

What else’s hmm…

Basically, a lot of my friends say i look anti social or looked pissed off by something but… haha, i cant blame my looks right? Looking pissed is something that i didnt noticed about myself.

Other than that, I guess i can talk to anyone.

1 word, Versatile.

Yup? How’s this intro for a start? 🙄

Anonymous

Hi everyone!

Since this is not the correct forum i won’t intro myself too much here, just gonna say hi to all. I also had the same problem as SBG, error in submission of membership. The YES and NO words, as well as the other half of lists on “Wat u can do for API” (or something to that effect), can’t be seen. Dunno if it is web problem or my com problem. Just thot u might wanna know…

Anonymous

Welcome guys 🙂 Make yourself comfy ya and do hang around more.. and share your eeeeeeerrrieeee experiences 🙂

Dun be shy!

Cheers

Anonymous

actually, there’s only a few types.

Those who can see these things their whole life.

Those who cant see these their whole life.

Those who see a bit in their life.

Those super unlucky at times also see.

What did i miss?

Got one more type is see liao don believe then think they stressed and hallucinating ba.

That’s all i guess.

Anonymous

Hello there. I’m mary. Nice to meet you guys here.

I have a couple friends who are in API, I heard from them about this club, so i joined in.

Wow, i think there’s alot of post out there in the forum, but i will try my best to catch up the posts that you guys had made..

I will try to work hard..

Blessed be
                                  mary

• Author

fengshui
                                  Keymaster

Hi All,

Welcome abroad to API.

I’m CoolFun, the webmaster of API.
                                    Do remember to post a self-intro at our Member Introduction section.

Enjoy ur stay.. and Feel free to post.
                                    Hope to see u on the upcoming events.

Cheers!

fengshui
                                    Keymaster

Hi Shapiz,

Welcome abroad to API.
                                      Do sign-up as our club member.

Stay tune.. more updates and events will be coming soon.

Anonymous

Glad to see that people are starting to join the forum although it’s not alot but hey atleast they are joining!!! WELCOME EVERYBODY!!!! Hope u enjoy ur stay!! will be posting more personnal encounters soon……. i hate to write long stories…… :p

Anonymous

Let us encourage those who haven’t sign up as our club member.

Anonymous

Hello 🙂 Nice forum here 😀 hehehe

I am SBG 😀

I think Cryptica = McCrypt right?

Anonymous

Hi, welcome to API forum, do introduce yourself in the “Member Introduce” Section. Well regarding about Cryptical, why don’t you pm him instead 😉

Anonymous

@Sbg wrote:

I think no need to PM him.. CFM CHOP..haha cos he kena call uncle by JC gal next door.. This sentence alrdy cfm is him 😆 🙂

Thanks for the welcome & I think I can’t access the member area :p

Sign up as our club member and you will be able to access the member’s area.

http://www.api.sg

fengshui
                                                Keymaster

@Sbg wrote:

I click on submit and I got that error.. Eeeps!!!!

Hi SBG, Welcome to API. And thanks for your interest in joining our club member.
                                                  Thanks again for notify on the error for application submission.

We are doing some changes to the website, and I believe it’s cause by some missing link. Will resolve ASAP.

Meanwhile, browse around in the forum and feel free to post.
                                                  You may also like to register yourself with us at our moblog: http://www.moblog.com.sg/blog/API

Stay tune.. the web will be ready soon.

Cheers!

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Sbg wrote:

Just visit the link that coolfun had given and you will know 😉

Cryptica is also one of the member.

Anonymous

oh ya, i am a new member.

Apparently, i get to know API in API moblog, guess abductboy knows me a little? 😯

I am m3553ng3r in moblog and m3553ng3r here.

Yup, i sign up pretty long ago using my pocket pc but now that the desktop seems to be working along fine with me, I am able to type this relatively short profile about myself ( which is troublesome on the pocketpc haha)

Guess there, pretty much not much about me to intro.

My real name is Chong, a singaporean though… some think i am from china but now, 100% singaporean.

I am 16+ waiting to take the o levels which my parents paid $400++ for, otherwise, if the exam is free, i guess i couldnt be bothered haha. 😈

Hmmm, my friendster profile is… johngiam2000@hotmail.com

Guess, i got some old pix of myself there, but now i am the guy in there w/o hair haha… 😉

What else’s hmm…

Basically, a lot of my friends say i look anti social or looked pissed off by something but… haha, i cant blame my looks right? Looking pissed is something that i didnt noticed about myself.

Other than that, I guess i can talk to anyone.

1 word, Versatile.

Yup? How’s this intro for a start? 🙄

Anonymous

Hi everyone!

Since this is not the correct forum i won’t intro myself too much here, just gonna say hi to all. I also had the same problem as SBG, error in submission of membership. The YES and NO words, as well as the other half of lists on “Wat u can do for API” (or something to that effect), can’t be seen. Dunno if it is web problem or my com problem. Just thot u might wanna know…

Anonymous

Welcome guys 🙂 Make yourself comfy ya and do hang around more.. and share your eeeeeeerrrieeee experiences 🙂

Dun be shy!

Cheers

Anonymous

actually, there’s only a few types.

Those who can see these things their whole life.

Those who cant see these their whole life.

Those who see a bit in their life.

Those super unlucky at times also see.

What did i miss?

Got one more type is see liao don believe then think they stressed and hallucinating ba.

That’s all i guess.

Anonymous

Hello there. I’m mary. Nice to meet you guys here.

I have a couple friends who are in API, I heard from them about this club, so i joined in.

Wow, i think there’s alot of post out there in the forum, but i will try my best to catch up the posts that you guys had made..

I will try to work hard..

Blessed be
                                                                mary

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.