True Singapore hospital Encounter

Home Page Forums API Singapore API A’X’IAN Files True Singapore hospital Encounter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

A friend of mine, who is working in.. S>>>>G>>>H>>> Hospital shared with me this story.. This story was told in an MSN conversation, so please ignore the sentence structuring and the broken english..

The story goes;

i heard tis from my patient one

he was transfer from a private hosp to sgh den reason for him transferring is that every night he will not be able to slp well

so one day as i was serving him he suddenly relate the story to me

i can’t tell u which private hosp becos it’s confidential

and oso i forgot which private hosp le

the history of the private hosp in that particular story goes like these

and it so happens tt my frenz is working in tt private hosp now

so she told me

she told me before that patient was admitted into tt private hosp

there was this patient who actually commited suscide in that private hosp in one of the particular room

he is suffering from diabetes and therefore due to the worsening of conditions, the doctor have to remove both of his legs

den he suffer from depression becos his family doesn’t wanna support him anymore and becos of tt one night, he fall off from the bed and was very determined to have himself hang and he succeed

so next day the staffs in tt private hosp actually called the police and after clearing, a new patient came in

den days after many patients actually wanted to have a change of room but they will not tell the nurses what actually they saw

so however this patient of mine actually told my friend and me what happen

he told me every night when he was about to slp, he will witness the whole entire scene of how the previous patient actually got down and hang himself to death and he told us tt they way he died is very very disgusting

very bloody and also with a enlarged of the eye balls staring at him

and becos of tt he transferred to sgh

den for my case is tt i experience this in NUH ward 54

54 is a ortho (bone), resp (lungs) and half ICU…

on tt very unfortunately day during 7th month my ex bf and me experience something weird

and it’s 7th month the 14 day

i was doing my night shift when one of the empty bed 32 call bell actually went on and off by itself

and to my horror when i dragged my ex bf to off it for me it actually went on by itself when the both of us was about to go out

den i was very scare but i still acted cool for nth

i went to tt empty bed and shouted ” Hey stop playing ok… you think very funny is it We’re so tired and here you are playing with the call bell”

then immediately the call bell off by it’s own

and the next night during my night shift, it happens again

it went off and on by it’s own and it’s 12.05am again

so u know what i did

i took the buddha radio and leave it on the bed

den the call bell off by it’s own again

it’s hilarous

den when i leave the room i felt this chill tt passes by me

feel so cold

END

Anonymous

next time must go hosp for ghost hunting

best place lah

so many pts passed away

and u know what

nurses and doctors very superticious one

we won’t eat bao, rice dumpling, siew mai, popiah and those tt needs wrapping

becos we are afraid our patients will collapse

and we have to do wrap their bodies too

by my fren//

Anonymous

@haosongz wrote:

by my fren//

This is so funny. I guess they are overly superstitious. I was at TTSH and saw a doctor happily eating popiah.

Anonymous

haha.. guess my friend is more to those “scare” “scare” kind.. haha!

Anonymous

Weird. 😕

Most of Nurses & Doctors are busy saving lives, where got time to be superstitious or even got time to think such things?

Those who want to be Nurse/Doctor, they should know that they might seen dead.

Buns?

Most of the Hospital, their canteen got sell buns, dumpling, right?

Mary~

Anonymous

there will always be “taboos” and “traditional practises” at hospitals passed down generation to generation of doctors/nurses. Like how “legends” and “rumours” of hauntings are passed down in army camps and schools. 🙂

• Author

Anonymous

A friend of mine, who is working in.. S>>>>G>>>H>>> Hospital shared with me this story.. This story was told in an MSN conversation, so please ignore the sentence structuring and the broken english..

The story goes;

i heard tis from my patient one

he was transfer from a private hosp to sgh den reason for him transferring is that every night he will not be able to slp well

so one day as i was serving him he suddenly relate the story to me

i can’t tell u which private hosp becos it’s confidential

and oso i forgot which private hosp le

the history of the private hosp in that particular story goes like these

and it so happens tt my frenz is working in tt private hosp now

so she told me

she told me before that patient was admitted into tt private hosp

there was this patient who actually commited suscide in that private hosp in one of the particular room

he is suffering from diabetes and therefore due to the worsening of conditions, the doctor have to remove both of his legs

den he suffer from depression becos his family doesn’t wanna support him anymore and becos of tt one night, he fall off from the bed and was very determined to have himself hang and he succeed

so next day the staffs in tt private hosp actually called the police and after clearing, a new patient came in

den days after many patients actually wanted to have a change of room but they will not tell the nurses what actually they saw

so however this patient of mine actually told my friend and me what happen

he told me every night when he was about to slp, he will witness the whole entire scene of how the previous patient actually got down and hang himself to death and he told us tt they way he died is very very disgusting

very bloody and also with a enlarged of the eye balls staring at him

and becos of tt he transferred to sgh

den for my case is tt i experience this in NUH ward 54

54 is a ortho (bone), resp (lungs) and half ICU…

on tt very unfortunately day during 7th month my ex bf and me experience something weird

and it’s 7th month the 14 day

i was doing my night shift when one of the empty bed 32 call bell actually went on and off by itself

and to my horror when i dragged my ex bf to off it for me it actually went on by itself when the both of us was about to go out

den i was very scare but i still acted cool for nth

i went to tt empty bed and shouted ” Hey stop playing ok… you think very funny is it We’re so tired and here you are playing with the call bell”

then immediately the call bell off by it’s own

and the next night during my night shift, it happens again

it went off and on by it’s own and it’s 12.05am again

so u know what i did

i took the buddha radio and leave it on the bed

den the call bell off by it’s own again

it’s hilarous

den when i leave the room i felt this chill tt passes by me

feel so cold

END

Anonymous

next time must go hosp for ghost hunting

best place lah

so many pts passed away

and u know what

by my fren//

Anonymous

@haosongz wrote:

by my fren//

This is so funny. I guess they are overly superstitious. I was at TTSH and saw a doctor happily eating popiah.

Anonymous

haha.. guess my friend is more to those “scare” “scare” kind.. haha!

Anonymous

Weird. 😕

Most of Nurses & Doctors are busy saving lives, where got time to be superstitious or even got time to think such things?

Those who want to be Nurse/Doctor, they should know that they might seen dead.

Buns?

Most of the Hospital, their canteen got sell buns, dumpling, right?

Mary~

Anonymous

there will always be “taboos” and “traditional practises” at hospitals passed down generation to generation of doctors/nurses. Like how “legends” and “rumours” of hauntings are passed down in army camps and schools. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.