about the MRT Ghost Mystery poster …

Home Page Forums API Singapore API A’X’IAN Files about the MRT Ghost Mystery poster …

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

😆 😆 😆

What a lousy production. I would like to point out a few things to debunk this phony picture.

1) As far as my research results show… Apparatitions (hope i got the spelling correct 😳 ) or Entities that show up in photographs proven real do not appear in such a full-bodied or clear form. They will always tend to appear in a blurry, transparent or translucent manner. The one shown here is so full-bodied that i personally believe it to be a cut and paste thing (with efforts done to it of course).

2) If there really was anything peculiar about the photo, namely the apparatition, it would have been shown around long ago and not wait til so many years later.

3) There have never been any reports (Offical and Unoffical) of hauntings in the Marina Bay stretch of the MRT tunnel. So now, suddenly a photo pops out of no where and gets claimed that it was taken years back…. ZZZZZZ 🙄 🙄

I wonder…. …. Perhaps we should get the person/s involve in the hoax to go see a real apparatition and learn a few things from it…

• Author

Anonymous

😆 😆 😆

What a lousy production. I would like to point out a few things to debunk this phony picture.

1) As far as my research results show… Apparatitions (hope i got the spelling correct 😳 ) or Entities that show up in photographs proven real do not appear in such a full-bodied or clear form. They will always tend to appear in a blurry, transparent or translucent manner. The one shown here is so full-bodied that i personally believe it to be a cut and paste thing (with efforts done to it of course).

2) If there really was anything peculiar about the photo, namely the apparatition, it would have been shown around long ago and not wait til so many years later.

3) There have never been any reports (Offical and Unoffical) of hauntings in the Marina Bay stretch of the MRT tunnel. So now, suddenly a photo pops out of no where and gets claimed that it was taken years back…. ZZZZZZ 🙄 🙄

I wonder…. …. Perhaps we should get the person/s involve in the hoax to go see a real apparatition and learn a few things from it…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.