API Bukit Brown Cemetery Heritage Tour on 7 Apr 2007

Home Page Forums API Singapore The Saving Bukit Brown Cemetery Project API Bukit Brown Cemetery Heritage Tour on 7 Apr 2007

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Tour start time is 2 pm on 7 Apr 2007 (Saturday) at the cemetery gate.

Pick up point is the Bus Bay in front of Newton Food court at 1.20 pm for the public.

All committee members of API are encouraged to attend. All other members are also welcome. Please RSVP to charles@api.sg as we have to arrange transport.

Anonymous

😮 but if got API t-shirt must wear ar?

Anonymous

dunno maybe u can call charles n ask him lolz….

Anonymous

BTW the tour very interest hor…. fell like want to go leh???? but dunno how much the cost???? 😛

Anonymous

This is a free tour and any attire is fine..

But beware of the mosquito……

Anonymous

@abductboy wrote:

yup izzit…. foc, vry good…. i will show my face to coming…. so how to sign up…. 🙂

Anonymous

@Ogopogo wrote:

Sorry to Weixue, Shany and Faud !

I wasn’t present at this Bukit Brown Cemetery tour cos of work

commitment.

It was a last minute cancellation cos my colleague was ‘deployed’

overseas just Fri night and I had to stand in to complete a piece of

important report that has a submission dateline .

THink you all never notice as u don’t know how I look like ???

Were the 3 of you present ? It was raining heavily coupled with

thunder and I was worried about the people.

At that time, I was still working in stuffy conditions as the air-condition

has already been switched off for the day !

Hope to see you all next time !

Yes we noticed you weren’t present but we thought you’ll be helping out with the night tour instead. Hmm yeah it rained and so the tour was cancelled after about 1 hour. It was quite chaotic but thank goodness that the API committee were swift and effective in handling this sudden situation. I’m sure that eveyrone was impressed with their handling of this adverse situation. 😉

Anonymous

@Ogopogo wrote:

Shany, Weixue and Fuad, hope U do learnt something invaluable

from this tour !

thank u …. btw i learn alot from this tour… 🙂

Anonymous

And it was nice to have met the 3 of you. Sorry, didn’t have much time to chat during tour. Maybe next time, when we do internal tours. 😀

Anonymous

@JuggerNaut wrote:

And it was nice to have met the 3 of you. Sorry, didn’t have much time to chat during tour. Maybe next time, when we do internal tours. 😀

haha… nice to know u… yup can no problem.. oppps soree have to back to the topic.. 🙂

Anonymous

thank you for the tour, the water, and of coz the rain… 😆

hope to see more of it

• Author

Anonymous

Tour start time is 2 pm on 7 Apr 2007 (Saturday) at the cemetery gate.

Pick up point is the Bus Bay in front of Newton Food court at 1.20 pm for the public.

All committee members of API are encouraged to attend. All other members are also welcome. Please RSVP to charles@api.sg as we have to arrange transport.

Anonymous

😮 but if got API t-shirt must wear ar?

Anonymous

dunno maybe u can call charles n ask him lolz….

Anonymous

BTW the tour very interest hor…. fell like want to go leh???? but dunno how much the cost???? 😛

Anonymous

Anonymous

@abductboy wrote:

yup izzit…. foc, vry good…. i will show my face to coming…. so how to sign up…. 🙂

Anonymous

@Ogopogo wrote:

Sorry to Weixue, Shany and Faud !

I wasn’t present at this Bukit Brown Cemetery tour cos of work

commitment.

It was a last minute cancellation cos my colleague was ‘deployed’

overseas just Fri night and I had to stand in to complete a piece of

important report that has a submission dateline .

THink you all never notice as u don’t know how I look like ???

Were the 3 of you present ? It was raining heavily coupled with

thunder and I was worried about the people.

At that time, I was still working in stuffy conditions as the air-condition

has already been switched off for the day !

Hope to see you all next time !

Yes we noticed you weren’t present but we thought you’ll be helping out with the night tour instead. Hmm yeah it rained and so the tour was cancelled after about 1 hour. It was quite chaotic but thank goodness that the API committee were swift and effective in handling this sudden situation. I’m sure that eveyrone was impressed with their handling of this adverse situation. 😉

Anonymous

@Ogopogo wrote:

Shany, Weixue and Fuad, hope U do learnt something invaluable

from this tour !

thank u …. btw i learn alot from this tour… 🙂

Anonymous

Anonymous

@JuggerNaut wrote:

haha… nice to know u… yup can no problem.. oppps soree have to back to the topic.. 🙂

Anonymous

thank you for the tour, the water, and of coz the rain… 😆

hope to see more of it

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • The topic ‘API Bukit Brown Cemetery Heritage Tour on 7 Apr 2007’ is closed to new replies.