API Case 5 – "I played with ghost children when I was a

Home Page Forums API Singapore API A’X’IAN Files API Case 5 – "I played with ghost children when I was a

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Do visit our API moblog for the public broadcast.

The details as extracted are:

The Informant’s younger brother is a strapping young man with a whole life ahead of him.

Yet thinking back to their growing up years she recalled his brother’s strange behaviour in one of the bedrooms.

They lived (and still do) in one of the Bishan flats.

Often she would recall seeing him playing, laughing and talking as if to someone under the bed.

He vaguely remembered his preteen times. Years later, as a young adult he wants to find out if those ‘friends’ are just a figment of his imagination, or if he really had ‘friends from the other side’ when he little.

Did he played with ‘invisible friends’ in that room then?

The investigation period is week 12/9 to 24/9. From 8pm to 11pm.

Interested members do sign up for pre-selection.

Anonymous

I’ll be present!

Anonymous

Count me in 😀

Anonymous

Count me in also.

Anonymous

Bishan where?

I will be in the neighbourhood haha.

Will check again. But i just lso wanna ask if have to be present for everyday a not?

Anonymous

Okay only 1 nite will be used.

It is just a reference that next week is sloted for Case 5. Just like ths week is for Case 4, even though Case 4 is on this coming Saturday.

Baring unforseen circumstances we should be looking at Wednesday.

The exact location will be made known to those confirmed coming. Then they would have to follow the timings and programme for that night.

So you keen?

Anonymous

This is a Case update, posted in moblog this morning:

API Case 5 – “I Played with Ghost Children when I was a Kid”

The Mystery of the Bishan Flat Bedroom

The Informant lived in a flat in Bishan for 16 years.

She still do. Her sister stayed in 1 room by herself, and that is the Room of our story.

She relates several encounters she had with that room, like:

1) Hearing noises, bed movement, tossing when in fact her sister hasn’t come home yet.

2) Seeing a ‘dark shadowman’ when her sister wasn’t in.

But she believe that there may be an entity stayig there much earlier. On hindsight she recalled that 16 years ago, when they just moved in to that flat, the room was first occupied by her Brother and his son before they moved out.

Her newphew is now a strapping young man with a whole life ahead of him.

Now she recalled her nephew’s strange behaviour in that bedroom.

She remembered that her nephew had came several times to say that there was a youg boy playing with him at the foot of the bed.

But at that time, she and her brother just though it was the imafination of a young kid.

The nephew vaguely remembered his preteen times. Now as a young adult he too wants to find out if that ‘strange boy’ is just a figment of his imagination, or if he really had a ‘friend from the other side’ when he little.

Did HE played with ‘an invisible friend’ in that room then?

Is the entity still there? Did SHE encounter the same entity? That shadowman and noisy bed mover?

The investigation period is week 12/9 to 16/9. From 8pm to 11pm. WE will start on 14/9.

Anonymous

The investigation period is week 12/9 to 16/9. From 8pm to 11pm. WE will start on 14/9.

Then I don’t think I can make it, cause I got Japanese Class on that night. 😳 😥 (Originally Sunday afternoon class transfered to Wednesday night class)

Anonymous

14 only ar… i might be able to make it since it is wed nite haha

Anonymous

@m3553ng3r wrote:

Great!

Do confirm 1 day by 13th 2pm..

Anonymous

I can make it.

Anonymous

Confirm NOT going.

Anonymous

Why messenger? Thot u going also? 😯

Anonymous

so what happened to this case? i didn’t see any updates?

• Author

Anonymous

Do visit our API moblog for the public broadcast.

The details as extracted are:

The Informant’s younger brother is a strapping young man with a whole life ahead of him.

Yet thinking back to their growing up years she recalled his brother’s strange behaviour in one of the bedrooms.

They lived (and still do) in one of the Bishan flats.

Often she would recall seeing him playing, laughing and talking as if to someone under the bed.

He vaguely remembered his preteen times. Years later, as a young adult he wants to find out if those ‘friends’ are just a figment of his imagination, or if he really had ‘friends from the other side’ when he little.

Did he played with ‘invisible friends’ in that room then?

The investigation period is week 12/9 to 24/9. From 8pm to 11pm.

Interested members do sign up for pre-selection.

Anonymous

I’ll be present!

Anonymous

Count me in 😀

Anonymous

Count me in also.

Anonymous

Bishan where?

I will be in the neighbourhood haha.

Will check again. But i just lso wanna ask if have to be present for everyday a not?

Anonymous

Okay only 1 nite will be used.

It is just a reference that next week is sloted for Case 5. Just like ths week is for Case 4, even though Case 4 is on this coming Saturday.

Baring unforseen circumstances we should be looking at Wednesday.

The exact location will be made known to those confirmed coming. Then they would have to follow the timings and programme for that night.

So you keen?

Anonymous

This is a Case update, posted in moblog this morning:

API Case 5 – “I Played with Ghost Children when I was a Kid”

The Mystery of the Bishan Flat Bedroom

The Informant lived in a flat in Bishan for 16 years.

She still do. Her sister stayed in 1 room by herself, and that is the Room of our story.

She relates several encounters she had with that room, like:

1) Hearing noises, bed movement, tossing when in fact her sister hasn’t come home yet.

2) Seeing a ‘dark shadowman’ when her sister wasn’t in.

But she believe that there may be an entity stayig there much earlier. On hindsight she recalled that 16 years ago, when they just moved in to that flat, the room was first occupied by her Brother and his son before they moved out.

Her newphew is now a strapping young man with a whole life ahead of him.

Now she recalled her nephew’s strange behaviour in that bedroom.

She remembered that her nephew had came several times to say that there was a youg boy playing with him at the foot of the bed.

But at that time, she and her brother just though it was the imafination of a young kid.

The nephew vaguely remembered his preteen times. Now as a young adult he too wants to find out if that ‘strange boy’ is just a figment of his imagination, or if he really had a ‘friend from the other side’ when he little.

Did HE played with ‘an invisible friend’ in that room then?

Is the entity still there? Did SHE encounter the same entity? That shadowman and noisy bed mover?

Anonymous

Then I don’t think I can make it, cause I got Japanese Class on that night. 😳 😥 (Originally Sunday afternoon class transfered to Wednesday night class)

Anonymous

Anonymous

@m3553ng3r wrote:

Great!

Do confirm 1 day by 13th 2pm..

Anonymous

I can make it.

Anonymous

Confirm NOT going.

Anonymous

Why messenger? Thot u going also? 😯

Anonymous

so what happened to this case? i didn’t see any updates?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.