API in Maxim

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

API was asked to bring a blogger “Xiaxue” (extreme left in photo) on a Ghost Tour around our little island. And so we did and end up having lots of fun as usual.

Anonymous

so fast got tour already… guess i missed out a lot on API events haiz…

What’s new is API charges $18 per person for unusual tour…

Don mind me asking but are we a group of people who research into paranormal or…

(no offense) we conduct tours for external people’s leisure…

well, anyway, i ought to have gotten a copy of that Maxim……… is it this months or last months?

fengshui
        Keymaster

@m3553ng3r wrote:

Don mind me asking but are we a group of people who research into paranormal or…

well, anyway, i ought to have gotten a copy of that Maxim……… is it this months or last months?

Yes, we charge $18 per person for the tour, but we will keep as low as $10 for our club members.

This will be used for conducting our investigation, like purchasing of gadgets, renting of facilities/places, etc.
          It also will be used for our community/ charity outreach program, conducting unusual/ educational tours for our members, and conducting of seminars.
          Conduct tours for external parties/ company is a way of getting some funds for our investigation purpose and to share and exchange knowledge.

Anonymous

Yes, we charge $18 per person for the tour, but we will keep as low as $10 for our club members.

This will be used for conducting our investigation, like purchasing of gadgets, renting of facilities/places, etc.
            It also will be used for our community/ charity outreach program, conducting unusual/ educational tours for our members, and conducting of seminars.
            Conduct tours for external parties/ company is a way of getting some funds for our investigation purpose and to share and exchange knowledge.

oh i see…

Yup, actually i also concerned how money spent… guess ks singaporean like me gets paranoid after the recent nkf stuffs…and also frequent cons from china.

Please don get offended by thinking i think api is a con.

In fact, after the NAFA recuitment drive I only got a rough idea API is a rather open organisation, meaning open to public. I though it’s some private group haha, so… haha, I am just easily paranoid.

Apologises for my paranoid.

I also saw the photos in moblog and saw abduct boy explaining the outline and how each equipment works.

Oh yea, always seen on tv some grps like api uses techy stuff. So cool!~

Anonymous

Cool coverage on the API tour! Read the captions, found it to be funny and it certainly seems we are off on a good start.

Maybe we can generate further interest in API with another coverage in the future – one that banks more on IR on a known haunted site… Just thinking out loud. 🙂

Anonymous

actually, from what i feel that.

API already set down its foundation for quite sometime.

If i didn’t known better, API is in its publicity stage now? Where they open up to public (via haunted trips, etc) for others to know about this organisation?

This way also good ba, like that next time got more credibility if need support and sponsors haha.

Don mind my frankness, haha, one article in Maxim is actually nothing much. first is because maxim is not a very common magazine in everyone’s home? Plus with API’s size now and manpower, hehe, can even get into other various respective magazines, newletter, media platforms haha, depnding on the purpose of media.

Like for example, if API still wanna extend its networth, maybe work on various poly and college newsletter, set up affliate clubs like NAFA. Or see like got exhibit can open booth also (eg. science centre fair or something), roadshows..

I don noe… not really into that. Haha.

Just 2 cents of my opinions. Don mind me haha

Anonymous

I think it is good to speak up if you got ideas, better than just sit and watch show mah. So it is good that you post your ideas liike this, it is good. 😀

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

I think it is good to speak up if you got ideas, better than just sit and watch show mah. So it is good that you post your ideas liike this, it is good. 😀

hehe… thanks.

But not really ideas, just a little comments.

Still appreciate your openness ahah

Anonymous

Did any of you get the Maxim magazine where API was featured? We should keep afew copies for our club’s future library.

fengshui
                      Keymaster

Boss and I have a copy each.

• Author

Anonymous

API was asked to bring a blogger “Xiaxue” (extreme left in photo) on a Ghost Tour around our little island. And so we did and end up having lots of fun as usual.

Anonymous

fengshui
                            Keymaster

@m3553ng3r wrote:

Anonymous

oh i see…

Yup, actually i also concerned how money spent… guess ks singaporean like me gets paranoid after the recent nkf stuffs…and also frequent cons from china.

Please don get offended by thinking i think api is a con.

In fact, after the NAFA recuitment drive I only got a rough idea API is a rather open organisation, meaning open to public. I though it’s some private group haha, so… haha, I am just easily paranoid.

Apologises for my paranoid.

I also saw the photos in moblog and saw abduct boy explaining the outline and how each equipment works.

Oh yea, always seen on tv some grps like api uses techy stuff. So cool!~

Anonymous

Cool coverage on the API tour! Read the captions, found it to be funny and it certainly seems we are off on a good start.

Maybe we can generate further interest in API with another coverage in the future – one that banks more on IR on a known haunted site… Just thinking out loud. 🙂

Anonymous

actually, from what i feel that.

API already set down its foundation for quite sometime.

If i didn’t known better, API is in its publicity stage now? Where they open up to public (via haunted trips, etc) for others to know about this organisation?

This way also good ba, like that next time got more credibility if need support and sponsors haha.

Don mind my frankness, haha, one article in Maxim is actually nothing much. first is because maxim is not a very common magazine in everyone’s home? Plus with API’s size now and manpower, hehe, can even get into other various respective magazines, newletter, media platforms haha, depnding on the purpose of media.

Like for example, if API still wanna extend its networth, maybe work on various poly and college newsletter, set up affliate clubs like NAFA. Or see like got exhibit can open booth also (eg. science centre fair or something), roadshows..

I don noe… not really into that. Haha.

Just 2 cents of my opinions. Don mind me haha

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

hehe… thanks.

But not really ideas, just a little comments.

Still appreciate your openness ahah

Anonymous

Did any of you get the Maxim magazine where API was featured? We should keep afew copies for our club’s future library.

fengshui
                                          Keymaster

Boss and I have a copy each.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.