Aura Viewing

Home Page Forums API Global Weird / Baffling News Aura Viewing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Aura viewing is seeing the energy on somebody and being able to see what they feel and who they are. It is often strongest by the chakra’s (key points where energy enters and leaves). I prefer the crown chakra that’s at the top of the persons head. In order to train to do this you must practice focusing and defocusing your eyes. Like so:

Hold your hands out in front of you in front of a background.

Practice focusing on your hands, then the wall, then your hands, then the wall. You should see one come in focus and one go out of focus. The trick to aura viewing is staying at the center point, like a meditative gaze.

After getting the swing of this you should see gray energy above things, all things. That is an aura of the etheric body, if I’m not mistaken. That is the most visible aura color. Now for this exercise I suggest you get a friend:
      Go into a meditative gaze (as show above) and look right above your friends head, you should see the gray aura

Tell yourself that there are colors in the aura. Tell yourself that these colors represent emotion and belief, simply because they do.

You should begin to see colors above him and not just the gray aura.

Get good at this because it is all you have in the next lesson which is Astral Projection.

Anonymous

Some little tips i find useful ~

Tests have shown that people respond better to ESP if they are completely relaxed and have no doubts about there ESP abilities. Skeptical or analytical types of people tend not to get good results as they are using the conscious mind to block their ESP.

People can get better ESP results if they meditate or use yoga.

One Simple way to train yourself is to make some Zener cards (ESP cards) and test yourself with a friends help..

Zener cards are made up of five symbols : a star, a cross, a set of 3 wavy lines, a circle, & a square.

• Author

Anonymous

Aura viewing is seeing the energy on somebody and being able to see what they feel and who they are. It is often strongest by the chakra’s (key points where energy enters and leaves). I prefer the crown chakra that’s at the top of the persons head. In order to train to do this you must practice focusing and defocusing your eyes. Like so:

Hold your hands out in front of you in front of a background.

Practice focusing on your hands, then the wall, then your hands, then the wall. You should see one come in focus and one go out of focus. The trick to aura viewing is staying at the center point, like a meditative gaze.

After getting the swing of this you should see gray energy above things, all things. That is an aura of the etheric body, if I’m not mistaken. That is the most visible aura color. Now for this exercise I suggest you get a friend:
          Go into a meditative gaze (as show above) and look right above your friends head, you should see the gray aura

Tell yourself that there are colors in the aura. Tell yourself that these colors represent emotion and belief, simply because they do.

You should begin to see colors above him and not just the gray aura.

Get good at this because it is all you have in the next lesson which is Astral Projection.

Anonymous

Some little tips i find useful ~

Tests have shown that people respond better to ESP if they are completely relaxed and have no doubts about there ESP abilities. Skeptical or analytical types of people tend not to get good results as they are using the conscious mind to block their ESP.

People can get better ESP results if they meditate or use yoga.

One Simple way to train yourself is to make some Zener cards (ESP cards) and test yourself with a friends help..

Zener cards are made up of five symbols : a star, a cross, a set of 3 wavy lines, a circle, & a square.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.