Can Ghost Hunters make Good Food Tasters?

Home Page Forums API Announcements & Events API Press Room Can Ghost Hunters make Good Food Tasters?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Catch Juggernaut & Huili on Wednesday, 8pm, Sep 26, on Channel 8, in a Chinese Variety Show entitled Where The Queue Starts 2.

“The Makan Police – aka Bryan Wong and Cavin Soh – is at work again, searching for long queues at food stalls in Singapore. Is the food really that yummy and worth queuing up for? Get the verdict from the Gourmet Judges!” (text taken from channel 8 website.)

View the fun actions here.

Anonymous

a good thumbs down by huili!! 😆

Some food are really over-hyped about. When there’s a long queue, it doesn’t mean that the food will be good.

Anonymous

WOW…. TV shows nice lelz….. so can catch them on coming wednesday already…. 😛

Anonymous

It’s true. I hate it when there’s really good food and you have to queue so long for it in the hot hawker center and finally being disgusted by the attitude of the hawker shouting and screaming at you for orders. I even seen such hawkers shouting at tourist. I feel that they don’t deserve their so-call “awards stickers” pasted all over the store. It’s really such a sight to see when the government is trying to promote Singapore as a tourism hub.

Anyway, coming back here… Juggernaut & Huili really did a good job in this show. Looking forward to watch them on tv.

ps… how come juggernaut seem to have “store” more power already?
            😆

• Author

Anonymous

Catch Juggernaut & Huili on Wednesday, 8pm, Sep 26, on Channel 8, in a Chinese Variety Show entitled Where The Queue Starts 2.

“The Makan Police – aka Bryan Wong and Cavin Soh – is at work again, searching for long queues at food stalls in Singapore. Is the food really that yummy and worth queuing up for? Get the verdict from the Gourmet Judges!” (text taken from channel 8 website.)

View the fun actions here.

Anonymous

a good thumbs down by huili!! 😆

Some food are really over-hyped about. When there’s a long queue, it doesn’t mean that the food will be good.

Anonymous

WOW…. TV shows nice lelz….. so can catch them on coming wednesday already…. 😛

Anonymous

It’s true. I hate it when there’s really good food and you have to queue so long for it in the hot hawker center and finally being disgusted by the attitude of the hawker shouting and screaming at you for orders. I even seen such hawkers shouting at tourist. I feel that they don’t deserve their so-call “awards stickers” pasted all over the store. It’s really such a sight to see when the government is trying to promote Singapore as a tourism hub.

Anyway, coming back here… Juggernaut & Huili really did a good job in this show. Looking forward to watch them on tv.

ps… how come juggernaut seem to have “store” more power already?
                    😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.