cheapest flight

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

can someone tell me which airline offers the cheapest and most reliable flights for singapore – hong kong?

Anonymous

othrs i dunno but if tokin bout cheap n low-cost carriers mayb u can try
        tiger airways. do a google search n u shd hav some hits.

Anonymous

@Ajeyya wrote:

can someone tell me which airline offers the cheapest and most reliable flights for singapore – hong kong?

Try this; http://www.airfares.com.sg

Anonymous

thanks! 😀

oh yes, i’ll be coming down to singapore end of june next year, with mom, for her birthday. may we meet up then, perhaps? but no expeditions, i’m taking her to rest and getaway from work.

Anonymous

oops! mom opt for hong kong… 😆 but maybe a stop-over in singapore for a couple of hours?

• Author

Anonymous

Anonymous

othrs i dunno but if tokin bout cheap n low-cost carriers mayb u can try
                  tiger airways. do a google search n u shd hav some hits.

Anonymous

@Ajeyya wrote:

Try this; http://www.airfares.com.sg

Anonymous

thanks! 😀

oh yes, i’ll be coming down to singapore end of june next year, with mom, for her birthday. may we meet up then, perhaps? but no expeditions, i’m taking her to rest and getaway from work.

Anonymous

oops! mom opt for hong kong… 😆 but maybe a stop-over in singapore for a couple of hours?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.