‘Demon daughter’ stabbed till blade broke

Home Page Forums API Global Cultural Beliefs, Legends, Folklore & Mythology ‘Demon daughter’ stabbed till blade broke

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

ELECTRIC NEWS

US mum to testify against hubby
      November 05, 2005

A WOMAN accused of helping her husband kill their 8-year-old daughter because they believed she was demonic has pleaded guilty to murder.

Valerie Carey, 29, was sentenced on Tuesday to life in prison for the 19 Jan, 2004 stabbing and strangling of Quimani at a downtown Atlanta motel.

Valerie and her husband, Christopher, were later found walking down a busy street naked in freezing temperatures with their two other children, aged 6 and 2, on their shoulders.

Police discovered Quimani on the floor of their motel room.

Pages ripped from the Bible were thrown on and around her body and her arms were broken.

Investigators said Christopher had stabbed Quimani until the knife broke.

As part of a plea agreement, Valerie agreed to testify against her 31-year-old husband.

He remains jailed without bond and faces a possible death penalty unless he agrees to plead guilty.

Valerie, 29, who has a long and documented history of mental illness, told the Fulton County court that her husband convinced her that Quimani would murder the entire family, reported The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

PLACE IN HEAVEN

Valerie believed that if they killed Quimani, her family would be transported to a heaven on Jupiter inhabited by red dragons.

She even spread out her arms and waited to take flight after the child lay dead, one of her attorneys, Ms Susan Wardell, said.

‘We thought our act would take us to heaven, but we ended up in jail,’ Valerie told the judge.

Behind bars and away from her husband, Valerie realised her crime.

She blamed her husband for their daughter’s death.

‘He kept us isolated and trapped in a different world,’ she told Judge Tom Campbell. ‘That was my baby. He took her from me and ruined my life.’

The family was always on the move, often staying in cheap motels or shelters for the homeless.

They did strange things.

When the Careys thought they saw a giant ant in a bathtub, they banned the family from bathing for two weeks.

Prosecutors said Valerie and Christopher would often punish their children by withholding food.

Christopher would beat his wife and children.

Quimani bore the brunt because she demanded food and education.

Prosecutors estimate it took Valerie and Christopher up to 15 minutes to kill Quimani because she resisted.

Christopher told the police that Quimani was sitting quietly in a corner of the motel room when he charged at her with a knife.

The child was young and undernourished but still fought back.

Christopher stabbed Quimani on the front and back until the blade broke in the child’s ribs.

The little girl cried out for her mother’s help, but prosecutors say Valerie stayed with her younger children and told them to look away.

Christopher then tried unsuccessfully to snap the girl’s neck.

Valerie held the girl so her husband could twist Quimani’s arms and legs until they broke.

Valerie then strangled the child.

Anonymous

i have read dis and i noe tat later the women testify against her husband and wat occult or cult does she belongs to…

Anonymous

This is a classic example of what would happen when faith is followed blindly, and religions led astray by fanatics.

Anonymous

there is another story in ireland if i am not wrong it is publish early or mid this year in new paper tat a priest suspect tat a nun is being possess by demon and he hanged her on the cross and made her fast….

Anonymous

this world is turning chaos.

that woman is really stupid, she was the one who gave birth to the kid and yet believes that the kid’s a demon.

do the world a good, send the couple to jail. serve them with cyanide and not let them die. that then, they will say is their daughter’s demon spirit came back for retribution. 👿

• Author

Anonymous

ELECTRIC NEWS

US mum to testify against hubby
                November 05, 2005

A WOMAN accused of helping her husband kill their 8-year-old daughter because they believed she was demonic has pleaded guilty to murder.

Valerie Carey, 29, was sentenced on Tuesday to life in prison for the 19 Jan, 2004 stabbing and strangling of Quimani at a downtown Atlanta motel.

Valerie and her husband, Christopher, were later found walking down a busy street naked in freezing temperatures with their two other children, aged 6 and 2, on their shoulders.

Police discovered Quimani on the floor of their motel room.

Pages ripped from the Bible were thrown on and around her body and her arms were broken.

Investigators said Christopher had stabbed Quimani until the knife broke.

As part of a plea agreement, Valerie agreed to testify against her 31-year-old husband.

He remains jailed without bond and faces a possible death penalty unless he agrees to plead guilty.

Valerie, 29, who has a long and documented history of mental illness, told the Fulton County court that her husband convinced her that Quimani would murder the entire family, reported The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

PLACE IN HEAVEN

Valerie believed that if they killed Quimani, her family would be transported to a heaven on Jupiter inhabited by red dragons.

She even spread out her arms and waited to take flight after the child lay dead, one of her attorneys, Ms Susan Wardell, said.

‘We thought our act would take us to heaven, but we ended up in jail,’ Valerie told the judge.

Behind bars and away from her husband, Valerie realised her crime.

She blamed her husband for their daughter’s death.

‘He kept us isolated and trapped in a different world,’ she told Judge Tom Campbell. ‘That was my baby. He took her from me and ruined my life.’

The family was always on the move, often staying in cheap motels or shelters for the homeless.

They did strange things.

When the Careys thought they saw a giant ant in a bathtub, they banned the family from bathing for two weeks.

Prosecutors said Valerie and Christopher would often punish their children by withholding food.

Christopher would beat his wife and children.

Quimani bore the brunt because she demanded food and education.

Prosecutors estimate it took Valerie and Christopher up to 15 minutes to kill Quimani because she resisted.

Christopher told the police that Quimani was sitting quietly in a corner of the motel room when he charged at her with a knife.

The child was young and undernourished but still fought back.

Christopher stabbed Quimani on the front and back until the blade broke in the child’s ribs.

The little girl cried out for her mother’s help, but prosecutors say Valerie stayed with her younger children and told them to look away.

Christopher then tried unsuccessfully to snap the girl’s neck.

Valerie held the girl so her husband could twist Quimani’s arms and legs until they broke.

Valerie then strangled the child.

Anonymous

i have read dis and i noe tat later the women testify against her husband and wat occult or cult does she belongs to…

Anonymous

This is a classic example of what would happen when faith is followed blindly, and religions led astray by fanatics.

Anonymous

there is another story in ireland if i am not wrong it is publish early or mid this year in new paper tat a priest suspect tat a nun is being possess by demon and he hanged her on the cross and made her fast….

Anonymous

this world is turning chaos.

that woman is really stupid, she was the one who gave birth to the kid and yet believes that the kid’s a demon.

do the world a good, send the couple to jail. serve them with cyanide and not let them die. that then, they will say is their daughter’s demon spirit came back for retribution. 👿

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.