Discussion: Why cameras ain’t allowed in Pulau Tekong?

Home Page Forums API Singapore API A’X’IAN Files Discussion: Why cameras ain’t allowed in Pulau Tekong?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

People who had gone through NS will tell you that there’s no really top secret in Pulau Tekong’s BMTC schools. Even my friend who work in MINDEF can confirm that.

Question: why cameras, video cams, phone cameras ain’t allowed?

Reason maybe because that place is really highly haunted and the government is afraid that someone may capture a ghostly photo and spread it out on the internet, giving Pulau Tekong a bad reputation of ghost sightings?

What do you guys think? ❓

Anonymous

Cameras/Video cams are not allowed in all army establishments, regardless secret or not. Its a standard protocol.

Anonymous

Last time rules they don’t allow. Latest update is that only camera phones are allowed provided you declare it each time u book in and out of the camp. It’s troublesome procedure.

Anonymous

In my NS days no such thing as camera phone yet… 😯 god… i feel so old now… 😕

Anonymous

Nahz you’re not old. You’re an undead since you’re a zombie. You never grow old!! 😛 Forever young!!

cheers!

Anonymous

oh no… now that you know my secret… 😕 i will need to call upon my otherworldly contacts from the Zombie Nation to assassinate you… 😕 bwaha… 8) bwahaha… 😆 MUAHAHAHAHAHA… *evil laughter*

Anonymous

I’ll use my gunblade to slay every single of your little friends in the zombie nation. 8)

roasted zombie meat? 😛

Anonymous

Anyway… ahem… back to your discussion topic… 😳

Well, its not just Pulau Tekong that cameras and such are not allowed… All other army units are like that also. No secret to it. You just can’t. Matter of national security.

Anonymous

oh ya… i think it’s just a protocol.

Cause i mean…. camera phones are like digital camera… very easy to catch ‘paranormal’ photos.

Anything wrong with that? 😕

Anonymous

Hmmm… for security reasons of course they will name it as the core reason. but also the government is still afraid that paranormal stuffs maybe captured and being spread on the internet. u know… bad reputation and such stuffs… furthermore, the government don’t really like paranormal news and always cover up.

Anonymous

what i mean is the authorities can use the fact that digital devices prone to getting more ‘paranormal’ photos to protect them?

Anyway, yup, i think it’s easier to set one major rule, i.e. all military grounds cannot have ppl carrying cameras, rather than specifying this place can, that place cannot…

Then few years when it comes to revamping the protocol very disorganised.

So i think just make their life better…

• Author

Anonymous

People who had gone through NS will tell you that there’s no really top secret in Pulau Tekong’s BMTC schools. Even my friend who work in MINDEF can confirm that.

Question: why cameras, video cams, phone cameras ain’t allowed?

Reason maybe because that place is really highly haunted and the government is afraid that someone may capture a ghostly photo and spread it out on the internet, giving Pulau Tekong a bad reputation of ghost sightings?

What do you guys think? ❓

Anonymous

Cameras/Video cams are not allowed in all army establishments, regardless secret or not. Its a standard protocol.

Anonymous

Last time rules they don’t allow. Latest update is that only camera phones are allowed provided you declare it each time u book in and out of the camp. It’s troublesome procedure.

Anonymous

In my NS days no such thing as camera phone yet… 😯 god… i feel so old now… 😕

Anonymous

Nahz you’re not old. You’re an undead since you’re a zombie. You never grow old!! 😛 Forever young!!

cheers!

Anonymous

oh no… now that you know my secret… 😕 i will need to call upon my otherworldly contacts from the Zombie Nation to assassinate you… 😕 bwaha… 8) bwahaha… 😆 MUAHAHAHAHAHA… *evil laughter*

Anonymous

I’ll use my gunblade to slay every single of your little friends in the zombie nation. 8)

roasted zombie meat? 😛

Anonymous

Anyway… ahem… back to your discussion topic… 😳

Well, its not just Pulau Tekong that cameras and such are not allowed… All other army units are like that also. No secret to it. You just can’t. Matter of national security.

Anonymous

oh ya… i think it’s just a protocol.

Cause i mean…. camera phones are like digital camera… very easy to catch ‘paranormal’ photos.

Anything wrong with that? 😕

Anonymous

Hmmm… for security reasons of course they will name it as the core reason. but also the government is still afraid that paranormal stuffs maybe captured and being spread on the internet. u know… bad reputation and such stuffs… furthermore, the government don’t really like paranormal news and always cover up.

Anonymous

what i mean is the authorities can use the fact that digital devices prone to getting more ‘paranormal’ photos to protect them?

Anyway, yup, i think it’s easier to set one major rule, i.e. all military grounds cannot have ppl carrying cameras, rather than specifying this place can, that place cannot…

Then few years when it comes to revamping the protocol very disorganised.

So i think just make their life better…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.