feng shui

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

i dont noe wether this should belong to here…but i jus put i in here……a few days back i watch a cable tv show titled tawian miao miao miao(something like that)….it talk about how feng shui affected the persons life…tat day there is a case of saying that a house that is haunted becoz there is a few banana trees growing and it is very dense and rite in the house there is a well, the house is also very dark and dense…..so when a friend of the owner’s nephew (if i am not wrong) who have yin yang eyes came to the house….when they are having dinner, the friend cried….saying that she has communicated with one of the many ghost she saw…and the spirits say that they are living very comfortable in the house and the feng shui shi says the spiritis are harmless wanted to live find shelther and be cheeky only…nothing else…the owner added that the friend says there are manyt ghost and spirits are just right on the door step of the house

Anonymous

台湾妙妙妙is a beri popular tv programme in taiwan。 i luv it 2 bt i watch it as an entertainment show onli. nt all the things mentioned by the fengshui shifu i agree tho they r beri reputable(accordin 2 d press n oso my sis-in-law who’s a taiwanese native) there. i’ll jus spare u frm d disagreements dat i had with their exceedingly famous fengshui shifu n som of their absurb theories.

nway, its NATURAL dat ghost live among us. i wudn’t b surprise dat if i had ghost(s) livin with me 4 a long time without me noein it. every1 needs shelter(s) of som sorts, ghost being part of nature included as well! imho, most spirits r pretty harmless(@ least those dat i encountered personally r nt 凶鬼). its oso natural dat our fear mechanism is triggered when we bumped in2 ghosts. 4 generations, ghosts has been mostly portrayed as som grotesque or outlandish character in appearances through words of mouth or medias which i tink its beri unfair 2 them. hw could 1 judged somethin which we dun TOTALLY understand of? like humans, there’s always d gd n bad guys, so does our gd bros who lives on d other sides…

just my 2 cents!

Anonymous

4got 2 mention tis…

tis sat(15th oct) stay tune on channel 54 @ 9pm.
          there’s a show call 超级两代电力公司. they’ll
          be invitin guests who has 3rd eyes n tokin ’bout ghostly
          stuff. if its nt showing @ 9 then it mus b 10pm’s
          志永智勇电力学校. remember 2 catch it hor!

Anonymous

I watch the show also, and like 9x, I watch it for entertainment, and also to see if anything in my house is same as mentioned in the show, then see if i wil follow some of the advice hehe 😆

Anonymous

stuff.

i saw that show i dun quite belive the guy who say tat he can see the qi and the 2 ladys….one of them says tat she can feel the ghost around her and if i am not wrong she also says that the third eye can b open….i will belive the last part and not the first part…and one of them says that she noes tat the ghost was either killed or suicide when she has reached tat place

Anonymous

my mind’s always opened when viewin such shows n i always watch it
                4 entertainment purposes. we’ll never noe 4 SURE if wat they
                commented were real or jus plain BS. regardless of wat they said
                in d show i personally noes dat ghost does exist(coz i BUMPED in2 them)
                so when pple who had ghostly encounters shared their pieces of mind
                i’m always listenin with an open ear.

“and one of them says that she noes tat the ghost was either killed
                or suicide”

wudn’t be 2 surprise if she realli has d abilities 2 sense wat
                she mentioned…

tis reminded of d murdered case of BAI XIAO YAN’s(actress/singer
                Bai Bing Bing’s daughter). ever heard of a lady call 灵姬?well
                she’s a medium n she helped solved the murder case. she shot
                2 fame becos of d BAI XIAO YAN’s case. she oso has her own tv
                show(心灵姬汤aired by TVBS i tink) as well n pple flocked 2 c her
                2 指点迷津. I’d watched her show but i didnt agree all the things she
                said tho she’s claimed dat she could read a person’s past n future.

i oso noe a famous chinese artist who live in beijing bt latr moved
                2 SG. he told me on 1 of his vacation tour to some part of china
                which i couldnt remember where dat he met an old man who approached
                him n started givin him future “tips” about my friend’s life. my friend
                is not a superstitious man n hence he didnt take d old man’s words
                seriously. d old man mentioned something dat shocked him b4 they
                were parted. he knew my friend had a big mole on his buttock tho
                they never met each other b4. could tis be a wild guess or d old
                man realli can c somethin dat most commoners couldn’t? tis realli
                left my friend seriously reflected on wat d old man spoke 2 him
                earlier…

• Author

Anonymous

i dont noe wether this should belong to here…but i jus put i in here……a few days back i watch a cable tv show titled tawian miao miao miao(something like that)….it talk about how feng shui affected the persons life…tat day there is a case of saying that a house that is haunted becoz there is a few banana trees growing and it is very dense and rite in the house there is a well, the house is also very dark and dense…..so when a friend of the owner’s nephew (if i am not wrong) who have yin yang eyes came to the house….when they are having dinner, the friend cried….saying that she has communicated with one of the many ghost she saw…and the spirits say that they are living very comfortable in the house and the feng shui shi says the spiritis are harmless wanted to live find shelther and be cheeky only…nothing else…the owner added that the friend says there are manyt ghost and spirits are just right on the door step of the house

Anonymous

台湾妙妙妙is a beri popular tv programme in taiwan。 i luv it 2 bt i watch it as an entertainment show onli. nt all the things mentioned by the fengshui shifu i agree tho they r beri reputable(accordin 2 d press n oso my sis-in-law who’s a taiwanese native) there. i’ll jus spare u frm d disagreements dat i had with their exceedingly famous fengshui shifu n som of their absurb theories.

nway, its NATURAL dat ghost live among us. i wudn’t b surprise dat if i had ghost(s) livin with me 4 a long time without me noein it. every1 needs shelter(s) of som sorts, ghost being part of nature included as well! imho, most spirits r pretty harmless(@ least those dat i encountered personally r nt 凶鬼). its oso natural dat our fear mechanism is triggered when we bumped in2 ghosts. 4 generations, ghosts has been mostly portrayed as som grotesque or outlandish character in appearances through words of mouth or medias which i tink its beri unfair 2 them. hw could 1 judged somethin which we dun TOTALLY understand of? like humans, there’s always d gd n bad guys, so does our gd bros who lives on d other sides…

just my 2 cents!

Anonymous

4got 2 mention tis…

stuff. if its nt showing @ 9 then it mus b 10pm’s
                      志永智勇电力学校. remember 2 catch it hor!

Anonymous

I watch the show also, and like 9x, I watch it for entertainment, and also to see if anything in my house is same as mentioned in the show, then see if i wil follow some of the advice hehe 😆

Anonymous

stuff.

i saw that show i dun quite belive the guy who say tat he can see the qi and the 2 ladys….one of them says tat she can feel the ghost around her and if i am not wrong she also says that the third eye can b open….i will belive the last part and not the first part…and one of them says that she noes tat the ghost was either killed or suicide when she has reached tat place

Anonymous

my mind’s always opened when viewin such shows n i always watch it
                            4 entertainment purposes. we’ll never noe 4 SURE if wat they
                            commented were real or jus plain BS. regardless of wat they said
                            in d show i personally noes dat ghost does exist(coz i BUMPED in2 them)
                            so when pple who had ghostly encounters shared their pieces of mind
                            i’m always listenin with an open ear.

“and one of them says that she noes tat the ghost was either killed
                            or suicide”

wudn’t be 2 surprise if she realli has d abilities 2 sense wat
                            she mentioned…

tis reminded of d murdered case of BAI XIAO YAN’s(actress/singer
                            Bai Bing Bing’s daughter). ever heard of a lady call 灵姬?well
                            she’s a medium n she helped solved the murder case. she shot
                            2 fame becos of d BAI XIAO YAN’s case. she oso has her own tv
                            show(心灵姬汤aired by TVBS i tink) as well n pple flocked 2 c her
                            2 指点迷津. I’d watched her show but i didnt agree all the things she
                            said tho she’s claimed dat she could read a person’s past n future.

i oso noe a famous chinese artist who live in beijing bt latr moved
                            2 SG. he told me on 1 of his vacation tour to some part of china
                            which i couldnt remember where dat he met an old man who approached
                            him n started givin him future “tips” about my friend’s life. my friend
                            is not a superstitious man n hence he didnt take d old man’s words
                            seriously. d old man mentioned something dat shocked him b4 they
                            were parted. he knew my friend had a big mole on his buttock tho
                            they never met each other b4. could tis be a wild guess or d old
                            man realli can c somethin dat most commoners couldn’t? tis realli
                            left my friend seriously reflected on wat d old man spoke 2 him
                            earlier…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.