Ghost clip?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

What is this?
      At first glance, its comical. It looks like something simply held in front of a camera phone… and attached to a string. And later the thing flies off due to the string movement. <- this is unlikely as if its string it wouldnt pause at a diagonal position. I think probably is video editing. Notice the 1-dimensional nature of the ‘ghost’. Alternative explanation : A two string system. But I think its unlikely to be pontianak? DId anyone realise that at any point, the hair doesnt seem to go down. If its pontianak, I think the hair would be vertical always. Rather, the hair seems to be stuck to the head. LOL http://www.sendspace.com/file/nhqkc7

Remember. objectivity. this need not be a hoax. lets try to find a reasonable explanation.

Anonymous

Maybe u can try upload it on YouTube, so everybody can take a look. Don’t think all would be keen to download files. 😆

Anonymous

The video look weird o.0 The ghost is long hairs, white clothing, no hands no legs.. hmmm….
          It look kind of fake… If you had notice… The ghost figure is brighter than the background and the surround…And the video got no sound…
          Mostly, ghost doesn’t stay there and let you take video de…

I think this video involve 2 clips… 1st clips is he/she create the ghost movement in Blank Wall. Create a Wall with Board or something, then you put string on the Ghost figure thing, then turn on the video, then make it fly up and disappear. Then edit the background to transparent.
          2nd clips, recording a creepy dark place.
          Then you input the 1st clip into 2nd clip, then ok le…

Cheers!
          Mary 😕

• Author

Anonymous

What is this?
            At first glance, its comical. It looks like something simply held in front of a camera phone… and attached to a string. And later the thing flies off due to the string movement. <- this is unlikely as if its string it wouldnt pause at a diagonal position. I think probably is video editing. Notice the 1-dimensional nature of the ‘ghost’. Alternative explanation : A two string system. But I think its unlikely to be pontianak? DId anyone realise that at any point, the hair doesnt seem to go down. If its pontianak, I think the hair would be vertical always. Rather, the hair seems to be stuck to the head. LOL http://www.sendspace.com/file/nhqkc7

Remember. objectivity. this need not be a hoax. lets try to find a reasonable explanation.

Anonymous

Maybe u can try upload it on YouTube, so everybody can take a look. Don’t think all would be keen to download files. 😆

Anonymous

The video look weird o.0 The ghost is long hairs, white clothing, no hands no legs.. hmmm….
                It look kind of fake… If you had notice… The ghost figure is brighter than the background and the surround…And the video got no sound…
                Mostly, ghost doesn’t stay there and let you take video de…

I think this video involve 2 clips… 1st clips is he/she create the ghost movement in Blank Wall. Create a Wall with Board or something, then you put string on the Ghost figure thing, then turn on the video, then make it fly up and disappear. Then edit the background to transparent.
                2nd clips, recording a creepy dark place.
                Then you input the 1st clip into 2nd clip, then ok le…

Cheers!
                Mary 😕

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.