Ghost of Mae Nak

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

This is a sequel to the first romantic story of the Ghost Wife, Mae Nak. The story was good, although I do think that the original Mae Nak show actress is so much sweeter and the story more romantic.

The death scenes are great, one with the head chopped off by a closing MRT door and another sliced into half by a glass pane. And then one more clamped along with scrapped waste materials and then another fell with hot oil pouring over him and ended up in flames when he stumbled on the barbeque stove at the market. Very nicely done, with excellent details.

STAR RATING: 4 out of 5.

Anonymous

My god… you say it with casual nonchalant…..

Anonymous

😆 sorry, am just the usual me…

enjoy those gory scenes, simply love the details. 😆 in the university my final year production was a 20 min movie, where the actress sliced open her boss/lover, and we got plenty of chicken intestines and ketchup for that.

Anonymous

@Ajeyya wrote:

The death scenes are great, one with the head chopped off by a closing MRT door

huh?? closing mrt door can chopp people head? 0.o hmm.. nvm see/heard bfore..

Sound weird to me..

😳 Anyway.. thanks of introduce to us ^^

Blessed be
            mary

Anonymous

you should watch just how it is, then you will know what i mean.

anyway, if the mrt door is really off in its sensoring system, there is every possibility of murder if someone just decided to stick his own head and let it severed by the electric door. people do get hurt, you know, being squeezed by doors like these.

• Author

Anonymous

This is a sequel to the first romantic story of the Ghost Wife, Mae Nak. The story was good, although I do think that the original Mae Nak show actress is so much sweeter and the story more romantic.

The death scenes are great, one with the head chopped off by a closing MRT door and another sliced into half by a glass pane. And then one more clamped along with scrapped waste materials and then another fell with hot oil pouring over him and ended up in flames when he stumbled on the barbeque stove at the market. Very nicely done, with excellent details.

STAR RATING: 4 out of 5.

Anonymous

My god… you say it with casual nonchalant…..

Anonymous

😆 sorry, am just the usual me…

enjoy those gory scenes, simply love the details. 😆 in the university my final year production was a 20 min movie, where the actress sliced open her boss/lover, and we got plenty of chicken intestines and ketchup for that.

Anonymous

@Ajeyya wrote:

The death scenes are great, one with the head chopped off by a closing MRT door

huh?? closing mrt door can chopp people head? 0.o hmm.. nvm see/heard bfore..

Sound weird to me..

😳 Anyway.. thanks of introduce to us ^^

Blessed be
                      mary

Anonymous

you should watch just how it is, then you will know what i mean.

anyway, if the mrt door is really off in its sensoring system, there is every possibility of murder if someone just decided to stick his own head and let it severed by the electric door. people do get hurt, you know, being squeezed by doors like these.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.