Girl in Mrt Train

Home Page Forums API Singapore API A’X’IAN Files Girl in Mrt Train

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Heya people, let’s discuss bout this.

Abductboy, you got a bigger version of the image or a print version?
      It would be interesting to take a look at the actual copy.

I couldnt quite make out the mandarin letters as mentioned, the image is too small. Anybody notice anything else strange in this photo?

Anonymous

I did not see any unusual activites beside the apparition of a little girl, btw I too wonder where is the mandarin letter.

It is hard for me to deny the fact of the photo, as the apparition look so real to me, as the train is travelling in the tunnel, it is impossible for a mere human being to travel in the tunnel where there is train travelling.

fengshui
        Keymaster

This is a real Photo taken by our API member some years back.
          He swore that there was no one in the cabin on that day besides the four ladies you see in this photo.

This is the message by the API member:
          “Hi Charles,

Attached is the pic i am talking about.

The pic was taken inside the last bound train at Marina bay some years ago (Photo was taken by negative).

Background of my friends is the MRT wall behind. Opening area was on the opposite side facing them. So how the heck the “Gal” with spec appeared behind the MRT window when it’s a wall?

Take a look at the lower left where the “Gal” stand… there is a Chinese character which I cannot make it up.

Is this real or what???? “

Can you resolve this mystery?

Anonymous

Chinese words? I don’t see any? 😕

Anonymous

Many of our members cannot locate the Chinese character.
              I think we should remove the photo and circle the character as to let us focus.

Anonymous

Actualkly I also can’t see the character..

Okay, let me get if from the informant.

Anonymous

The chinese charactor, could be partially seen, beside the little girl’s arm. Partial top of a chinese charactor, to be exact.

Also, the angle of the girl is the same as those of the four ‘living’ girls, which suggests that the little girl should really be standing outside the MRT’s window, at the side where the wall should be.

If the little girl is a reflection of the interior, then, her posturing angle is entirely wrong.

Anonymous

Well, it is not doctored..

And next week we will do this particular investigation.

Just remember an investigation does not just means using gadgets, it also entails interviews, research, on-site checking..

All in all it should be a good and enjoyable trip for this 1.

Anonymous

@m3553ng3r wrote:

why would you say it’s not doctored?

Just curious… andhow’s the last time investigations. Any discoveries?

Good question.

Let me explain. API Investigation will be centered on personal encounters, that is why in MOblog the tagline at every Investigation

*****Real People Real Places Real Adventures*****

Thus the Photographer of this particular photograph is known to me, and in the investigation, will feature a video interview of him on the circumstances in which this photo is taken. This is taken with a normal film camera. Thus a negative of this photo exist.

The investigation will take place next week. The following information can be released:

âž¡ IT will have to be the last train leaving Marina Station.
                      âž¡ There was no one on board teh MRT besides the girls in the photo
                      and the photographer.

As for other details, it can only be disclosed on that day itself.

Just remember that the purpose of any API Investigation is to debunk/prove rumours and/or urban legends, not to create our own myths.

Anonymous

@m3553ng3r wrote:

So it’s something like company secret cannot be reveal?
                        …….

But don mind me asking…. if this is taken on SLR… the negative got show the gal meh?

It is not like that…. not some company secrets cannot reveal.

You notice that these information now is available on this forum to any club member?

So if I say everything now, anyone can go do the investigation on their own and post it, and then we will look foolish, wouldn’t it?

That is why most secrets on how latest technological advances are never revealed to the public until the day the product is released. Else the effort of the Inventor is wasted. Just look at the piracy of the film industry to know what I mean.

Another thing is trust and integrity. If I had said that it is taken with a normal camera, and that I know the photographer, then I am putting my name to that fact that it is not a fake.

Otherwise, I wouldn’t want to set up API in the first place, to deceive people.

The purpose of this investigation would be:

1) To verify where this photo is taken
                        2) To verify the possibilities of how the girl would have appear the way she did in that photo.

As Deathscythe has posted on his friend’s photo with that ‘lady behind’, and 9x has shown how easily a photo can be edited, thus when presented with a a ‘ghost photo’ like this MRT one, it is easily for someone to dismiss it as photoshop.

That is possible, had this been simply just circulating around like so many others.

But this is unique: The photographer, place, time, all can be determined. And yes, if I say this is taken with a film camera, of cos the girl can also be seen in the negative.

• Author

Anonymous

Heya people, let’s discuss bout this.

Abductboy, you got a bigger version of the image or a print version?
                          It would be interesting to take a look at the actual copy.

I couldnt quite make out the mandarin letters as mentioned, the image is too small. Anybody notice anything else strange in this photo?

Anonymous

I did not see any unusual activites beside the apparition of a little girl, btw I too wonder where is the mandarin letter.

It is hard for me to deny the fact of the photo, as the apparition look so real to me, as the train is travelling in the tunnel, it is impossible for a mere human being to travel in the tunnel where there is train travelling.

fengshui
                            Keymaster

This is a real Photo taken by our API member some years back.
                              He swore that there was no one in the cabin on that day besides the four ladies you see in this photo.

This is the message by the API member:
                              “Hi Charles,

Attached is the pic i am talking about.

The pic was taken inside the last bound train at Marina bay some years ago (Photo was taken by negative).

Background of my friends is the MRT wall behind. Opening area was on the opposite side facing them. So how the heck the “Gal” with spec appeared behind the MRT window when it’s a wall?

Take a look at the lower left where the “Gal” stand… there is a Chinese character which I cannot make it up.

Is this real or what???? “

Can you resolve this mystery?

Anonymous

Chinese words? I don’t see any? 😕

Anonymous

Many of our members cannot locate the Chinese character.
                                  I think we should remove the photo and circle the character as to let us focus.

Anonymous

Actualkly I also can’t see the character..

Okay, let me get if from the informant.

Anonymous

The chinese charactor, could be partially seen, beside the little girl’s arm. Partial top of a chinese charactor, to be exact.

Also, the angle of the girl is the same as those of the four ‘living’ girls, which suggests that the little girl should really be standing outside the MRT’s window, at the side where the wall should be.

If the little girl is a reflection of the interior, then, her posturing angle is entirely wrong.

Anonymous

Well, it is not doctored..

And next week we will do this particular investigation.

Just remember an investigation does not just means using gadgets, it also entails interviews, research, on-site checking..

All in all it should be a good and enjoyable trip for this 1.

Anonymous

@m3553ng3r wrote:

why would you say it’s not doctored?

Just curious… andhow’s the last time investigations. Any discoveries?

Good question.

Let me explain. API Investigation will be centered on personal encounters, that is why in MOblog the tagline at every Investigation

*****Real People Real Places Real Adventures*****

Thus the Photographer of this particular photograph is known to me, and in the investigation, will feature a video interview of him on the circumstances in which this photo is taken. This is taken with a normal film camera. Thus a negative of this photo exist.

The investigation will take place next week. The following information can be released:

âž¡ IT will have to be the last train leaving Marina Station.
                                          âž¡ There was no one on board teh MRT besides the girls in the photo
                                          and the photographer.

As for other details, it can only be disclosed on that day itself.

Just remember that the purpose of any API Investigation is to debunk/prove rumours and/or urban legends, not to create our own myths.

Anonymous

@m3553ng3r wrote:

So it’s something like company secret cannot be reveal?
                                            …….

But don mind me asking…. if this is taken on SLR… the negative got show the gal meh?

It is not like that…. not some company secrets cannot reveal.

You notice that these information now is available on this forum to any club member?

So if I say everything now, anyone can go do the investigation on their own and post it, and then we will look foolish, wouldn’t it?

That is why most secrets on how latest technological advances are never revealed to the public until the day the product is released. Else the effort of the Inventor is wasted. Just look at the piracy of the film industry to know what I mean.

Another thing is trust and integrity. If I had said that it is taken with a normal camera, and that I know the photographer, then I am putting my name to that fact that it is not a fake.

Otherwise, I wouldn’t want to set up API in the first place, to deceive people.

The purpose of this investigation would be:

1) To verify where this photo is taken
                                            2) To verify the possibilities of how the girl would have appear the way she did in that photo.

As Deathscythe has posted on his friend’s photo with that ‘lady behind’, and 9x has shown how easily a photo can be edited, thus when presented with a a ‘ghost photo’ like this MRT one, it is easily for someone to dismiss it as photoshop.

That is possible, had this been simply just circulating around like so many others.

But this is unique: The photographer, place, time, all can be determined. And yes, if I say this is taken with a film camera, of cos the girl can also be seen in the negative.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.