Grandson Of Malaysia’s ‘Magnetic Man’ Shares Powers Too

Home Page Forums API Global Weird / Baffling News Grandson Of Malaysia’s ‘Magnetic Man’ Shares Powers Too

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

IPOH: It is not every day that an 11-year-old boy can say he has the same “magnetic powers� as his father and grandfather.

Like his grandfather Liew Thow Lin, popularly known as “Magnetic Man,� metal objects stick to young Kin Seng’s body when placed on his skin.

“I don’t have to concentrate hard, they (the metal objects) just stick on me,� he shyly explained when interviewed at Liew’s house in Gunung Rapat here.

The Standard Five pupil said the “gift� was a normal part of his life.

“My friends don’t even know I have (this ability).

“I don’t feel anything when light things like spoons stick to my skin, but objects like an iron feels heavy,� he said.

His aunt, assistant nurse Liow Siew Kim, said the family only found out two years ago that Kin Seng possessed the ability after reporters asked them if he could do it. “We just thought we’d give it a try once, and it actually worked.�

Liew, 70, who on Sunday successfully pulled a Kancil a distance of 20m during the Hospital Bahagia Ulu Kinta Karnival Bahagia 2001 in Tanjung Rambutan, said his three sons and two grandchildren also had the ability.

The other grandson is three-year-old Liew Wei Xiong.

Story originally published by:
      The Star, Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia – Oct 02.01

Anonymous

I heard of a family in Taiwan who has similar magnetic properties in their bodies… very interesting… Real life Magneto!! 😯

Anonymous

Are there any known cases in Singapore with people having such magnetic abilities? Maybe we can get them to do some experiments with their super powers.

• Author

Anonymous

IPOH: It is not every day that an 11-year-old boy can say he has the same “magnetic powers� as his father and grandfather.

Like his grandfather Liew Thow Lin, popularly known as “Magnetic Man,� metal objects stick to young Kin Seng’s body when placed on his skin.

“I don’t have to concentrate hard, they (the metal objects) just stick on me,� he shyly explained when interviewed at Liew’s house in Gunung Rapat here.

The Standard Five pupil said the “gift� was a normal part of his life.

“My friends don’t even know I have (this ability).

“I don’t feel anything when light things like spoons stick to my skin, but objects like an iron feels heavy,� he said.

His aunt, assistant nurse Liow Siew Kim, said the family only found out two years ago that Kin Seng possessed the ability after reporters asked them if he could do it. “We just thought we’d give it a try once, and it actually worked.�

Liew, 70, who on Sunday successfully pulled a Kancil a distance of 20m during the Hospital Bahagia Ulu Kinta Karnival Bahagia 2001 in Tanjung Rambutan, said his three sons and two grandchildren also had the ability.

The other grandson is three-year-old Liew Wei Xiong.

Story originally published by:
            The Star, Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia – Oct 02.01

Anonymous

I heard of a family in Taiwan who has similar magnetic properties in their bodies… very interesting… Real life Magneto!! 😯

Anonymous

Are there any known cases in Singapore with people having such magnetic abilities? Maybe we can get them to do some experiments with their super powers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.