hiz all bro and sis

Home Page Forums API Clubhouse Members’ Introduction hiz all bro and sis

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

hiz i new here, abit of intro abt mi is 25m this year 2008. hope to get more free time to join ur outing if possible. this is a fantastic website which i spend 4-5hrs reading till i realise its 1am liao… 😯

cheers
      subzero

Anonymous

Hi subzero, a warm welcome to you… Thankz for joining us…Hope to see you in our tours n events…

Anonymous

thanks for the welcome, after reading ur forum find it veri interesting and ur do things veri detail. hope to meet more friends here also…

cheers to all 😀

Anonymous

WOW!! Another new member!
            A very very very WARM welcome to subzero! (you need it bro!)
            Hope you don’t freeze everybody here to death. Hahaha.. 😛

Glad that you find our forum interesting. Do come for our events and tours to check us out. If you like the things we do, you are most welcome to sign up as our API club member!

• Author

Anonymous

hiz i new here, abit of intro abt mi is 25m this year 2008. hope to get more free time to join ur outing if possible. this is a fantastic website which i spend 4-5hrs reading till i realise its 1am liao… 😯

cheers
              subzero

Anonymous

Hi subzero, a warm welcome to you… Thankz for joining us…Hope to see you in our tours n events…

Anonymous

thanks for the welcome, after reading ur forum find it veri interesting and ur do things veri detail. hope to meet more friends here also…

cheers to all 😀

Anonymous

WOW!! Another new member!
                    A very very very WARM welcome to subzero! (you need it bro!)
                    Hope you don’t freeze everybody here to death. Hahaha.. 😛

Glad that you find our forum interesting. Do come for our events and tours to check us out. If you like the things we do, you are most welcome to sign up as our API club member!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.