Holy Squid! First Glimpse of Living Deep-Sea Giant

Home Page Forums API Global Weird / Baffling News Holy Squid! First Glimpse of Living Deep-Sea Giant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

These extraordinary images, captured by Japanese scientists, marks the first-ever record of a live giant squid in the wild. The mysterious deep-sea creature has inspired countless sea monster tales and a variety of scientific expeditions.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/09/photogalleries/giant_squid/images/primary/squid6.jpg%5B/img%5D

I dont understand why must ppl disturb the peace of another world,they dont have enough seafood to fill up their hungers, These Japanese researchers one day will meet their greatest fear in deep-sea,properly being swallow alive by a sea giant…Haizzzz…

Damage earth not enough,go deep-sea to stir trouble!Good Luck to them as indeedly need alot… 😯

🙄

Anonymous

Humans for centuries have been plundering mother earth, destroying bits of her over the centuries… There is no true way of stopping this act, but in small ways we can do our part, like recycling stuffs we use; trying to avoid using that extra piece of plastic bag etc etc 😕

U sound like a nature lover as well, A3… Good for u… 😀

Anonymous

sorry if i am wrong…you have to sacrfice in need to have sucess in certain area maybe tis is one type of sucess… if i am going against any boby…sorry i dont mean to

Anonymous

Thats alrite, wanderer, I for one, don’t take it the wrong way. 😀

There is truth to what u said also, its just that some areas not necessary to do, like fur coats, perfumes (dunno if they still got test on animals), that kind of thing not essential to us, only to the ppl making to sell for profit.

I think A3 was just voicing out the unnecessary capture and killing of the giant squid. 8)

Anonymous

@JuggerNaut wrote:

like recycling stuffs we use

dats y i alreadi mentioned earlier…recylin our own WASTE(carcases
              hor. nt dat stinkin priak-priak hor)n feed it 2 d animals!

n oh, i aint olok-olok hor!

Anonymous

@JuggerNaut wrote:

There is truth to what u said also, its just that some areas not necessary to do, like fur coats, perfumes (dunno if they still got test on animals), that kind of thing not essential to us, only to the ppl making to sell for profit.

I think A3 was just voicing out the unnecessary capture and killing of the giant squid. 8)

yes…you are right!

Killing for not eating is very cruel….our mother nature is not meant for killing field,we have alot of red n white meals on gound…unnecessary killing to disturb the nature deep-sea creature will invite more global threats as i think we have enough threats from mother nature rite 8)

i’m alright with the plan to explore these deep-sea myth but definitely need not to pull out ..harm any creature fr there….

How would you feel if Alien comes to mother earth kidnapping out of space then cut you pieces to ease their curiousity…same goes tro them!

PEACE on Mother Nature V 🙄

• Author

Anonymous

These extraordinary images, captured by Japanese scientists, marks the first-ever record of a live giant squid in the wild. The mysterious deep-sea creature has inspired countless sea monster tales and a variety of scientific expeditions.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/09/photogalleries/giant_squid/images/primary/squid6.jpg%5B/img%5D

I dont understand why must ppl disturb the peace of another world,they dont have enough seafood to fill up their hungers, These Japanese researchers one day will meet their greatest fear in deep-sea,properly being swallow alive by a sea giant…Haizzzz…

Damage earth not enough,go deep-sea to stir trouble!Good Luck to them as indeedly need alot… 😯

🙄

Anonymous

Humans for centuries have been plundering mother earth, destroying bits of her over the centuries… There is no true way of stopping this act, but in small ways we can do our part, like recycling stuffs we use; trying to avoid using that extra piece of plastic bag etc etc 😕

U sound like a nature lover as well, A3… Good for u… 😀

Anonymous

sorry if i am wrong…you have to sacrfice in need to have sucess in certain area maybe tis is one type of sucess… if i am going against any boby…sorry i dont mean to

Anonymous

Anonymous

@JuggerNaut wrote:

like recycling stuffs we use

dats y i alreadi mentioned earlier…recylin our own WASTE(carcases
                          hor. nt dat stinkin priak-priak hor)n feed it 2 d animals!

n oh, i aint olok-olok hor!

Anonymous

@JuggerNaut wrote:

yes…you are right!

Killing for not eating is very cruel….our mother nature is not meant for killing field,we have alot of red n white meals on gound…unnecessary killing to disturb the nature deep-sea creature will invite more global threats as i think we have enough threats from mother nature rite 8)

i’m alright with the plan to explore these deep-sea myth but definitely need not to pull out ..harm any creature fr there….

How would you feel if Alien comes to mother earth kidnapping out of space then cut you pieces to ease their curiousity…same goes tro them!

PEACE on Mother Nature V 🙄

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.