Introducing Myself

Home Page Forums API Clubhouse Members’ Introduction Introducing Myself

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Jacqui Carpenter and I am the Founder/Director of International Paranormal Research Assoc., Inc. located in the United States. The concept behind IPRA is to give teams worldwide an opportunity to assist in research requests from programs in need of field studies. The guidelines for each field study will be submitted by the research organization for the teams to choose which, one or more, they want to incorporate into their own investigations. There are thousands of teams worldwide conducting paranormal investigations, there are hours of data gathered and left sitting on a shelf in the back room. It is our mission at IPRA to bring this vast array of data into a central system using research protocol requested by researchers and correlate like evidence in the hopes of finding the answers we all seek. IPRA is also dedicated to leading young teams in their efforts to establish themselves as legit paranormal investigators and offer them a place to network with senior investigators to gain insight on protocol, equipment and support in their efforts. By establishing a worldwide network of teams we will be able to bring this research into a formatted cohesive program and establish paranormal research as a viable legitimate research project. I am also a psychic medium, author, mother of two wonderful girls and grandmother of eight fantastic grandchildren. I raise horse, using them in therapy to work with troubled children, I have four dogs, thirty barn cats and a collection of friends and family who continue to bless my lfie each and every day.

Anonymous

You have 4 dogs too?!! haha..
        Sorry for the excitment.

Welcome to API Forum. It’s a pleasure to have you here with us to share your experience and contribute to our active discussions in the forum.

Do enjoy your stay here and welcome once again!

Anonymous

We are proud to have you here! Welcome! 😀

Anonymous

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am excited to participate in such a site as this one. I love those which open the doors for all to share experiences and life. I look forward to getting to know each of you.

Anonymous

Same here! Love to learn more from you!

Anonymous

Sorry for the late response.

Nice. What a/an interesting & wonderful life you have. I hope i have it too 😕 Ahh!!! Animals… They’re cute. hehe

Welcome to API Forum
                Glad to have you here.
                Hope you enjoy being here.

Cheers.
                Mary

• Author

Anonymous

I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Jacqui Carpenter and I am the Founder/Director of International Paranormal Research Assoc., Inc. located in the United States. The concept behind IPRA is to give teams worldwide an opportunity to assist in research requests from programs in need of field studies. The guidelines for each field study will be submitted by the research organization for the teams to choose which, one or more, they want to incorporate into their own investigations. There are thousands of teams worldwide conducting paranormal investigations, there are hours of data gathered and left sitting on a shelf in the back room. It is our mission at IPRA to bring this vast array of data into a central system using research protocol requested by researchers and correlate like evidence in the hopes of finding the answers we all seek. IPRA is also dedicated to leading young teams in their efforts to establish themselves as legit paranormal investigators and offer them a place to network with senior investigators to gain insight on protocol, equipment and support in their efforts. By establishing a worldwide network of teams we will be able to bring this research into a formatted cohesive program and establish paranormal research as a viable legitimate research project. I am also a psychic medium, author, mother of two wonderful girls and grandmother of eight fantastic grandchildren. I raise horse, using them in therapy to work with troubled children, I have four dogs, thirty barn cats and a collection of friends and family who continue to bless my lfie each and every day.

Anonymous

You have 4 dogs too?!! haha..
                    Sorry for the excitment.

Welcome to API Forum. It’s a pleasure to have you here with us to share your experience and contribute to our active discussions in the forum.

Do enjoy your stay here and welcome once again!

Anonymous

We are proud to have you here! Welcome! 😀

Anonymous

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am excited to participate in such a site as this one. I love those which open the doors for all to share experiences and life. I look forward to getting to know each of you.

Anonymous

Same here! Love to learn more from you!

Anonymous

Sorry for the late response.

Nice. What a/an interesting & wonderful life you have. I hope i have it too 😕 Ahh!!! Animals… They’re cute. hehe

Welcome to API Forum
                            Glad to have you here.
                            Hope you enjoy being here.

Cheers.
                            Mary

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.