Keep watching the skies! Refer to Other Post for full story

Home Page Forums API Singapore API A’X’IAN Files Keep watching the skies! Refer to Other Post for full story

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

http://www.todayonline.com/articles/63766.asp

Excerpt:

“The first was at Marina South Park.
      I was there at about 12.30am with a friend when suddenly I saw a “star” that was as bright as Venus moving in the sky.

As I was telling my friend about it, the “star” abruptly stopped in its path and started moving about in a random manner. “

Anonymous

Its really hard to check the night skies in Singapore, cos the place i live in is bright mah… Wonder if there is any place that is safe, dark and see night skies in Singapore… ๐Ÿ˜•

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

Its really hard to check the night skies in Singapore, cos the place i live in is bright mah… Wonder if there is any place that is safe, dark and see night skies in Singapore… ๐Ÿ˜•

chao chu kang gravegard should be dark enough…

Anonymous

That one too dark liao, too many “hao peng you” haress you den you know… ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Maybe besides horror tours, API can also conduct sessions on star-gazing, like that can also see if lucky can see ufo.. just a thot ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

Maybe besides horror tours, API can also conduct sessions on star-gazing, like that can also see if lucky can see ufo.. just a thot ๐Ÿ˜‰

You need telescope for that . ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

Yah… hmmm wonder how much a decent telescope would cost… hopefully in time API can get these kind of equipments and stuffs… Next time i go flea market i’ll keep eye out for 2nd hand stuffs liao… 8)

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

well, i went there with some REAL hao peng-u in my 20’s…we went in there with 2 vehicles. its was really the right timing to chiong the graveyard cos on that particular day it was so foggy and the girls were really frightened…heh…we stopped @ the middle of nowhere where the ground was good enough to accomodate 2 vehicles. all of us went out of the vehicles and talked cock. it was really peaceful and quiet then suddenly 2 friends urged us to get into the vehicles and leave the place asap. we didnt know what happen but just did what we were told. we jumped into the cars and drove out. later the friends who told us to leave said that they saw shadowy figures moving towards us and heard very faint voices(they were very certain the voices didnt come from us) getting nearer and nearer to where we were. it was really dark, i dunno if the 2 friends were hallucinating or what but that’s what happened on that graveyard trip.

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

Yah… hmmm wonder how much a decent telescope would cost… hopefully in time API can get these kind of equipments and stuffs… Next time i go flea market i’ll keep eye out for 2nd hand stuffs liao… 8)

becareful what u pick up in the flea market….cos u may picked up some fleas…wahahaha…i dunno man but i never really like buying stuff from flea vendors. u know yeow bought some really old wood ornaments from the flea market and later he and his wife had problems sleeping. they consulted the temple and later they were advised to throw away the wood ornament. another couple friend of mine also had similar problems. they went to africa and later bought a really odd wooden figure sculpture. ever since then they have problems sleeping and the wife keep having nightmares of the wooden sculpture. later they were told to break the sculpture and surprisingly there was some kind of african talisman inside.

Anonymous

Good ah… got such items i can sell liao, proceeds will go to API for equipments hhahaha ๐Ÿ˜†

ey, this thread is by 9 to watch for ufo we better not talk too much wait we kanna humtum… 9 very big size guy ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

Good ah… got such items i can sell liao, proceeds will go to API for equipments hhahaha ๐Ÿ˜†

ey, this thread is by 9 to watch for ufo we better not talk too much wait we kanna humtum… 9 very big size guy ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

You can divert all the non-relating talked to “Rest and Relax”.

Anonymous

9, I think it was a good article so I am going to post the entire story here.

Todayonline

Voices // Thursday, July 28, 2005

‘Cancer Man’ has yet to appear but S’pore has had its share of X-Files

Do UFOs exist? Kate Smith’s offbeat musings on the subject (“Was that a balloon?”, July 26) drew a number of interesting responses from readers …

Three close encounters with ‘unexplainables’

It IS difficult to make believers out of people nowadays.

We are living in a world of facts, explanations and sensible theories.

Things we cannot explain scientifically with mathematical formulas or the laws of physics, we tend to label as “myths” or “fiction”.

Take for example, ghosts and spirits.

Most religions and cultures have associations with such things, yet science struggles to come up with an explanation as to what they really are.

So, isn’t it possible that UFOs are also one of these “unexplainables”?

I’ve had three separate encounters with unexplainable sightings.

The first was at Marina South Park.

I was there at about 12.30am with a friend when suddenly I saw a “star” that was as bright as Venus moving in the sky.

As I was telling my friend about it, the “star” abruptly stopped in its path and started moving about in a random manner.

When I pointed it out to a nearby couple, they noticed it too.

We sat there looking up at the sky for an hour until we got tired and went home.

My second encounter was at Pulau Tekong when I was in the National Service, doing my night shooting.

The whole company of recruits was sitting in darkness when I looked up to admire the beautiful cloudless night sky.

Among the stars, I suddenly saw a bright round light moving very quickly.

The whole company saw it too and it was not a plane.

The third encounter was at Labrador Park. A group of us saw a bright light tailing a plane.

Shortly afterwards, the same light flew back in the opposite direction at an amazing speed not possible for an aircraft.

Silent ‘flying fish’ seen in Crawford Road area

Some years back, while on an early-morning walk, I saw a UFO streaking across the sky in the Crawford Road area.

It was like a huge fighting fish with bright turquoise and orange hues heading in the direction of the east coast.

It was cruising along noiselessly.

When I spoke about this to friends, they all thought I was joking. But it is true.

Even if UFOs don’t exist, I want to believe

I am a staunch believer in UFOs. I relish reading about Roswell, Area 51, UFO sightings, etc.

Even so, my enthusiasm is slowly eroding as the many “debunking” arguments sink in รขโ‚ฌโ€ of experimental balloons and the test flights of aircraft such as the Stealth fighter which, from the front, looks like a flying saucer.

And then there are those attention-seekers clamouring to get on the news for having “seen” a UFO.

Even as my belief dwindles, I still want to believe รขโ‚ฌโ€ you could call it blind faith. It would be nice to be a child again, when you hope and believe and something is real.

I even told my daughter that I may not see a UFO in my lifetime and that, after my death, if she does see one or their existence is proven beyond dispute, she must “tell” me.

She is to pass on that “duty” to her children and so forth.

Of course, when I see her gawking at me in disbelief, I don’t expect the chain to last.

But how are we to explain the haphazardly executed flight paths of objects travelling at impossible speeds?

The existence of extra-terrestrial life is highly probable as there are countless galaxies and surely at least one supports life.

Just because science cannot explain something, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

Letters from MAHATHIR ABDOLLA, KOH PENG LONG and LIEW BAU JI

Anonymous

oh ya… that’s my opinion too… flea market have such artefacts i guess.

Anyway, there ws one in eBay, there was a hot news bout lotsa people biding for a toy doll that is presumed to be haunted.

Lost track of the site but still have the video.

The doll is said and seen in the video to move a little by itself.

The real photo, the doll also looks creepy.

• Author

Anonymous

http://www.todayonline.com/articles/63766.asp

Excerpt:

“The first was at Marina South Park.

As I was telling my friend about it, the “star” abruptly stopped in its path and started moving about in a random manner. “

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

chao chu kang gravegard should be dark enough…

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

You need telescope for that . ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

well, i went there with some REAL hao peng-u in my 20’s…we went in there with 2 vehicles. its was really the right timing to chiong the graveyard cos on that particular day it was so foggy and the girls were really frightened…heh…we stopped @ the middle of nowhere where the ground was good enough to accomodate 2 vehicles. all of us went out of the vehicles and talked cock. it was really peaceful and quiet then suddenly 2 friends urged us to get into the vehicles and leave the place asap. we didnt know what happen but just did what we were told. we jumped into the cars and drove out. later the friends who told us to leave said that they saw shadowy figures moving towards us and heard very faint voices(they were very certain the voices didnt come from us) getting nearer and nearer to where we were. it was really dark, i dunno if the 2 friends were hallucinating or what but that’s what happened on that graveyard trip.

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

becareful what u pick up in the flea market….cos u may picked up some fleas…wahahaha…i dunno man but i never really like buying stuff from flea vendors. u know yeow bought some really old wood ornaments from the flea market and later he and his wife had problems sleeping. they consulted the temple and later they were advised to throw away the wood ornament. another couple friend of mine also had similar problems. they went to africa and later bought a really odd wooden figure sculpture. ever since then they have problems sleeping and the wife keep having nightmares of the wooden sculpture. later they were told to break the sculpture and surprisingly there was some kind of african talisman inside.

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

You can divert all the non-relating talked to “Rest and Relax”.

Anonymous

9, I think it was a good article so I am going to post the entire story here.

Todayonline

Voices // Thursday, July 28, 2005

‘Cancer Man’ has yet to appear but S’pore has had its share of X-Files

Do UFOs exist? Kate Smith’s offbeat musings on the subject (“Was that a balloon?”, July 26) drew a number of interesting responses from readers …

Three close encounters with ‘unexplainables’

It IS difficult to make believers out of people nowadays.

We are living in a world of facts, explanations and sensible theories.

Things we cannot explain scientifically with mathematical formulas or the laws of physics, we tend to label as “myths” or “fiction”.

Take for example, ghosts and spirits.

Most religions and cultures have associations with such things, yet science struggles to come up with an explanation as to what they really are.

So, isn’t it possible that UFOs are also one of these “unexplainables”?

I’ve had three separate encounters with unexplainable sightings.

The first was at Marina South Park.

As I was telling my friend about it, the “star” abruptly stopped in its path and started moving about in a random manner.

When I pointed it out to a nearby couple, they noticed it too.

We sat there looking up at the sky for an hour until we got tired and went home.

My second encounter was at Pulau Tekong when I was in the National Service, doing my night shooting.

The whole company of recruits was sitting in darkness when I looked up to admire the beautiful cloudless night sky.

Among the stars, I suddenly saw a bright round light moving very quickly.

The whole company saw it too and it was not a plane.

The third encounter was at Labrador Park. A group of us saw a bright light tailing a plane.

Shortly afterwards, the same light flew back in the opposite direction at an amazing speed not possible for an aircraft.

Silent ‘flying fish’ seen in Crawford Road area

Some years back, while on an early-morning walk, I saw a UFO streaking across the sky in the Crawford Road area.

It was like a huge fighting fish with bright turquoise and orange hues heading in the direction of the east coast.

It was cruising along noiselessly.

When I spoke about this to friends, they all thought I was joking. But it is true.

Even if UFOs don’t exist, I want to believe

I am a staunch believer in UFOs. I relish reading about Roswell, Area 51, UFO sightings, etc.

Even so, my enthusiasm is slowly eroding as the many “debunking” arguments sink in รขโ‚ฌโ€ of experimental balloons and the test flights of aircraft such as the Stealth fighter which, from the front, looks like a flying saucer.

And then there are those attention-seekers clamouring to get on the news for having “seen” a UFO.

Even as my belief dwindles, I still want to believe รขโ‚ฌโ€ you could call it blind faith. It would be nice to be a child again, when you hope and believe and something is real.

I even told my daughter that I may not see a UFO in my lifetime and that, after my death, if she does see one or their existence is proven beyond dispute, she must “tell” me.

She is to pass on that “duty” to her children and so forth.

Of course, when I see her gawking at me in disbelief, I don’t expect the chain to last.

But how are we to explain the haphazardly executed flight paths of objects travelling at impossible speeds?

The existence of extra-terrestrial life is highly probable as there are countless galaxies and surely at least one supports life.

Just because science cannot explain something, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

Letters from MAHATHIR ABDOLLA, KOH PENG LONG and LIEW BAU JI

Anonymous

oh ya… that’s my opinion too… flea market have such artefacts i guess.

Anyway, there ws one in eBay, there was a hot news bout lotsa people biding for a toy doll that is presumed to be haunted.

Lost track of the site but still have the video.

The doll is said and seen in the video to move a little by itself.

The real photo, the doll also looks creepy.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.