Laws and Imaginary Creatures

Home Page Forums API Global Cryptozoology Laws and Imaginary Creatures

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

http://www.grist.org/news/maindish/2006/05/23/rafter/

I’d say that it’s a very irresponsible statement, because laws should protect all living beings, whether they’re discovered or not. Not just those that looked like man.

Although I do not know about the imaginary creatures, since I’ve not seen one so far, I do not carry the enthusiasm of just enacting laws to protect species found. And to date I am wondering why law makers would prefer to define so specifically laws to protect certain things when they can easily write “All living-beings are to be treated with respect and has the rights to life. Any injury or murder, whether directly or indirectly, shall warrant prosecution to the persons committing such acts.”

Whatever happened to the animal lovers? I’m a beings lover, not just an animal lover.

• Author

Anonymous

http://www.grist.org/news/maindish/2006/05/23/rafter/

I’d say that it’s a very irresponsible statement, because laws should protect all living beings, whether they’re discovered or not. Not just those that looked like man.

Although I do not know about the imaginary creatures, since I’ve not seen one so far, I do not carry the enthusiasm of just enacting laws to protect species found. And to date I am wondering why law makers would prefer to define so specifically laws to protect certain things when they can easily write “All living-beings are to be treated with respect and has the rights to life. Any injury or murder, whether directly or indirectly, shall warrant prosecution to the persons committing such acts.”

Whatever happened to the animal lovers? I’m a beings lover, not just an animal lover.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.