Little Johnny Answers the Question

Home Page Forums API Clubhouse Anything Under the Sun… Little Johnny Answers the Question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Little Johnny Answers the Question (ok this joke is a little corny)

Teacher: “Four crows are on the fence. The farmer shoots one. How many are left?”
      Little Johnny: “None.”

Teacher: “Listen carefully: Four crows are on the fence. The farmer shoots one. How many are left?”

Teacher: “Can you explain that answer?”

Little Johnny: “One is shot, the others fly away. There are none left.”

Teacher: “Well, that isn’t the correct answer, but I like the way you think”

Little Johnny: “Teacher, can I ask a question?”

Teacher: “Sure.”

Little Johnny: “There are three women at the ice cream parlor. One is licking, one is biting and one is sucking her ice cream cone. Which one is married?”

Teacher: “The one sucking the cone.”

Little Johnny; “No. The one with the wedding ring on, but I like the way you think.”

• Author

Anonymous

Little Johnny Answers the Question (ok this joke is a little corny)

Teacher: “Four crows are on the fence. The farmer shoots one. How many are left?”

Teacher: “Listen carefully: Four crows are on the fence. The farmer shoots one. How many are left?”

Teacher: “Can you explain that answer?”

Little Johnny: “One is shot, the others fly away. There are none left.”

Teacher: “Well, that isn’t the correct answer, but I like the way you think”

Little Johnny: “Teacher, can I ask a question?”

Teacher: “Sure.”

Little Johnny: “There are three women at the ice cream parlor. One is licking, one is biting and one is sucking her ice cream cone. Which one is married?”

Teacher: “The one sucking the cone.”

Little Johnny; “No. The one with the wedding ring on, but I like the way you think.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.