my in laws flat

Home Page Forums API Singapore API A’X’IAN Files my in laws flat

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

hi im new here but for some who know me from another forum, well im not new to the world of the dead. anyway, i’d like to share with you people experiences i had while living with my in laws.

they use to own a flat somewhere in sembawang. initially when they moved in, nothing seemed amiss except that we were told there was a resignating spirit or what malays would call a ‘penunggu’. none of us took much notice as we were too bothered by other things to care.

about a year or two into living there, my sister in law, who was then only 12, started tellng me she could hear whispers in her room at night. sometimes hse could hear sounds of birds taking flight..or somesort. i have slept in her room before but fortunately never encountered such noises. i felt safe there..or so i thought.

in the third year, things took a turn for the worst. my in laws got divorced and being in such a broken state, my mom in law spent less time at home. my brothers in law were lost in their own world and my sis in law was always at home alone. sometime in the middle of the afternoon, she would call me at home, sounding very alarmed and scared and telling me stuff like ‘ the room door just closed by itself..someone is walking around in the hall way’. by then my hubby and i were forced to move in to take care of her.

the funny thing was, when we were there, nothing of the sort happened. i kept telling my sis it was probably her imagination but she insisted that she saw and heard what she did. it frightened her but it didn’t stop my mother in law from leaving her alone at home. the old woman was too preoccupied with her own life.

forward to a few moths later- my mom in lw was diagnosed with cancer, and kidney failure and i spent alot of time at the flat, like i was the owner itself. slowly the ‘things’ started showing and by then i knew for sure the flat had its own owners. one evening as i was laying my kids to sleep i noticed ‘something’ outside the boys room. it seemed weird but believe it or not, i saw a faded image of a man, from behind. he was bald and wearing diaper like underwear. i didn’t see his face though, but what i saw left me with such fear i had to move back home.

the next day, the water supply got cut and i was forced to bring my sick mom in law to my new unfinished flat. that was the last of the old home..or so i thought..

after my mom in law died, my dad in law remarried and moved in the old flat with his new wife and her daughter. we were cordial with my new mum in law, who, according to my hubby and his siblings, was a money grubbing witch (no offence). however , a year later, they suffered the same ‘fate’ we did.

the new wife, as i’ll call her, called me one time and we chatted about the normal stuff before she started asking me questions about the house. i tried to answer her best as i could but she was insitent that the house was badly haunted. she told me exactly what my sis in law did, even stating shadowy figures at night in the kitchen. she told me, the ex wife had kept spirits in the home, blah blah blah and now the spirits want her out.

things now have become a standstill there. the HDB has taken back teh flat due to unsettled payments. the last i heard, after they left, neighbours reportedly saw the lights on at night till the wee hours of the morning. the weird thing is.. no one is living in that flat..

Anonymous

Can u still remember the flat’s address? Btw, welcome to our humble abode… 😀 And Happy New Year!! 😆

Anonymous

thank you for your welcome..and happy new year as well. the flat is close to Canberra Secondary. those are very few blocks that are kind of isolated but with the new blocks built behind it should not be hard to find. you may wish to email me if you are interested.

oh, by the way, i forgot to mention, the flat above my in laws, once had a visit from the lady in white. the neighbours told us it sat, perched on the grilles outside the verandah. it was spotted by one of the kids who said the ‘kakak’ had big red eyes and a very ugly face. im glad i never saw it 😯

Anonymous

Hi Vrykolakas,

Your story is very interesting. If you like to share more, do PM me & we can talk further about this case.

Anonymous

@Vrykolakas wrote:

thank you for your welcome..and happy new year as well. the flat is close to Canberra Secondary. those are very few blocks that are kind of isolated but with the new blocks built behind it should not be hard to find. you may wish to email me if you are interested.

oh, by the way, i forgot to mention, the flat above my in laws, once had a visit from the lady in white. the neighbours told us it sat, perched on the grilles outside the verandah. it was spotted by one of the kids who said the ‘kakak’ had big red eyes and a very ugly face. im glad i never saw it 😯

lol… the ghost sound a bit weird 😀

Anyway, it sound as.. whoever live that house, really bad luck. Like this ghost is haunting the house because he want that woman he like? But his ghost is bringing bad luck to the house and wanted to drive the ppl in the hosue away, So that he can be with that woman,is it??
              Just a guess.. 0_0

Blessed be
              mary

Anonymous

@mary wrote:

@Vrykolakas wrote:

Anyway, it sound as.. whoever live that house, really bad luck. Like this ghost is haunting the house because he want that woman he like? But his ghost is bringing bad luck to the house and wanted to drive the ppl in the hosue away, So that he can be with that woman,is it??
                Just a guess.. 0_0

Blessed be
                mary

hi mary, 🙂 no its not about the ghost wanting anyone. you see, Malays believe that if we keep spirits during our lifetime here on earth, they will be ‘lost’ when we die. they need an owner to take over to take care of them, or somesort. In this case, my mum in law had kept these spirits but for no particular purpose, but when that happens, these spirits are unguided without a ‘keeper’ so they wreck havoc. u get what i mean, dear? 😀

Anonymous

@mary wrote:

oh…. ya ^^ understood. Mean if no one take care of them, they will go weird? And the ghost live too much on earth will give them confusion.. right? *_*

Blessed be
                  mary

Well, you could say that in a way. But because they are of the more vicious kind, they can do more harm than the normal spirits can. althought technically they are the same.

Anonymous

Ya… Hmm… Some ghosts are nor good nor bad..

is just that they confused. And also, they still have unwaken heart, or didn’t look away things that happen after their dead. They cant take the truth..

Thats why we got this kind of ghosts?

is it?

Blessed be
                    mary

Anonymous

I think what you are referring to are those spirits in limbo. they don’t know they are dead or cannot accept they are dead.. but that is totally different from what are existing in my in laws’ flat 🙂

Anonymous

the other day me and my mum were discussing about fengshui, ghost, etc stuff then my mum was telling me about the strange things thats happening in out present day flat, when we just moved in 7years ago

i missed out all those cos i was in NS
                        my mum never told me or my siblings before cos she dun wanna scare us.

the strange incidents occured when we just moved in.
                        as my dad usually work nite shifts and stuff
                        so that nite my mum was sleeping alone she felt “someone” puulling her feet
                        my mum has always been quite sensitive to these sort of things that she is more irritated than afraid…lol… she brushed it aside and went to sleep then she felt the “thing” jump up and down on the bed.

she got frustrated sat up and look , she said she saw a white figure jumping around the room, so my mum just sat there and started nagging at it, saying things like, hey i bought this flat with $$$ , im the rightful owner if u gonna scare me away im not gonna give in to u etc, so she nag and nag until the “thing” disappeared.

another time it happened to my dad
                        this time both dad n mum sleeping
                        then next morning dad was dragged to the floor
                        his head slotted under the side table of the bed
                        he was quite shocked, my dad never move much when he sleeeps
                        and he is no lightweight 😀

continued…

Anonymous

@hiisoka wrote:

continued…

so what happened? did they find the ‘source’?

Anonymous
                            hiisoka wrote:
                            she got frustrated sat up and look , she said she saw a white figure jumping around the room, so my mum just sat there and started nagging at it, saying things like, hey i bought this flat with $$$ , im the rightful owner if u gonna scare me away im not gonna give in to u etc, so she nag and nag until the “thing” disappeared.

Quote:
                            WOW! 0.0 cool….
                            Anyway, i heard my friends say that, if you scold/shout/nagging at the ghost, something bad will happen or the God will be angry @_@ Not sure true or not.. 🙄

hiisoka wrote:

Quote:
                            Wow, i’m been thinking, the ghost is light (i mean the WEIGHT). And they have not much strength(for some). As you have say, your dad is light. So, i been thinking, is it the ghost carrying your dad while he’s asleep, to the floor. Because there’s not much space for the ghost?

Maybe? 0.o

Blessed be
                            mary

Anonymous

haha
                              i meant my dad is no lightweight, hes not easy to carry cos he’s heavy!
                              and if he did roll down to the floor thats reasonable maybe hes too tired but roll dwn the floor and then “sliding upwards” until under the table beside the bed, thats too far fetched, but its what happened. he normally dun move much when he sleeps, jus snores damn loud lol…

anyway my parents consulted a medium from temple somewhere
                              exact details not sure, my mum mentioned the place’s name but i forgotten
                              the medium said something about the previous person performing the rites never indicate clearly the intent of burning paper $$ and offering for them is to invite them out of the house for good. hence the spirits took the stuff and came back to occupy the place

so another “ceremony” was done to invite them out of the flat for good
                              and this time it was successful, cos no more such things happened
                              up till today, everything is ok

the guanyin altar has also been relocated upon fengshui consultation, now everything ok.

• Author

Anonymous

hi im new here but for some who know me from another forum, well im not new to the world of the dead. anyway, i’d like to share with you people experiences i had while living with my in laws.

they use to own a flat somewhere in sembawang. initially when they moved in, nothing seemed amiss except that we were told there was a resignating spirit or what malays would call a ‘penunggu’. none of us took much notice as we were too bothered by other things to care.

about a year or two into living there, my sister in law, who was then only 12, started tellng me she could hear whispers in her room at night. sometimes hse could hear sounds of birds taking flight..or somesort. i have slept in her room before but fortunately never encountered such noises. i felt safe there..or so i thought.

in the third year, things took a turn for the worst. my in laws got divorced and being in such a broken state, my mom in law spent less time at home. my brothers in law were lost in their own world and my sis in law was always at home alone. sometime in the middle of the afternoon, she would call me at home, sounding very alarmed and scared and telling me stuff like ‘ the room door just closed by itself..someone is walking around in the hall way’. by then my hubby and i were forced to move in to take care of her.

the funny thing was, when we were there, nothing of the sort happened. i kept telling my sis it was probably her imagination but she insisted that she saw and heard what she did. it frightened her but it didn’t stop my mother in law from leaving her alone at home. the old woman was too preoccupied with her own life.

forward to a few moths later- my mom in lw was diagnosed with cancer, and kidney failure and i spent alot of time at the flat, like i was the owner itself. slowly the ‘things’ started showing and by then i knew for sure the flat had its own owners. one evening as i was laying my kids to sleep i noticed ‘something’ outside the boys room. it seemed weird but believe it or not, i saw a faded image of a man, from behind. he was bald and wearing diaper like underwear. i didn’t see his face though, but what i saw left me with such fear i had to move back home.

the next day, the water supply got cut and i was forced to bring my sick mom in law to my new unfinished flat. that was the last of the old home..or so i thought..

after my mom in law died, my dad in law remarried and moved in the old flat with his new wife and her daughter. we were cordial with my new mum in law, who, according to my hubby and his siblings, was a money grubbing witch (no offence). however , a year later, they suffered the same ‘fate’ we did.

the new wife, as i’ll call her, called me one time and we chatted about the normal stuff before she started asking me questions about the house. i tried to answer her best as i could but she was insitent that the house was badly haunted. she told me exactly what my sis in law did, even stating shadowy figures at night in the kitchen. she told me, the ex wife had kept spirits in the home, blah blah blah and now the spirits want her out.

things now have become a standstill there. the HDB has taken back teh flat due to unsettled payments. the last i heard, after they left, neighbours reportedly saw the lights on at night till the wee hours of the morning. the weird thing is.. no one is living in that flat..

Anonymous

Can u still remember the flat’s address? Btw, welcome to our humble abode… 😀 And Happy New Year!! 😆

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hi Vrykolakas,

Your story is very interesting. If you like to share more, do PM me & we can talk further about this case.

Anonymous

@Vrykolakas wrote:

Just a guess.. 0_0

Blessed be
                                        mary

Anonymous

@mary wrote:

@Vrykolakas wrote:

Just a guess.. 0_0

Blessed be
                                          mary

hi mary, 🙂 no its not about the ghost wanting anyone. you see, Malays believe that if we keep spirits during our lifetime here on earth, they will be ‘lost’ when we die. they need an owner to take over to take care of them, or somesort. In this case, my mum in law had kept these spirits but for no particular purpose, but when that happens, these spirits are unguided without a ‘keeper’ so they wreck havoc. u get what i mean, dear? 😀

Anonymous

@mary wrote:

oh…. ya ^^ understood. Mean if no one take care of them, they will go weird? And the ghost live too much on earth will give them confusion.. right? *_*

Blessed be
                                            mary

Well, you could say that in a way. But because they are of the more vicious kind, they can do more harm than the normal spirits can. althought technically they are the same.

Anonymous

Ya… Hmm… Some ghosts are nor good nor bad..

is just that they confused. And also, they still have unwaken heart, or didn’t look away things that happen after their dead. They cant take the truth..

Thats why we got this kind of ghosts?

is it?

Blessed be
                                              mary

Anonymous

I think what you are referring to are those spirits in limbo. they don’t know they are dead or cannot accept they are dead.. but that is totally different from what are existing in my in laws’ flat 🙂

Anonymous

the other day me and my mum were discussing about fengshui, ghost, etc stuff then my mum was telling me about the strange things thats happening in out present day flat, when we just moved in 7years ago

i missed out all those cos i was in NS
                                                  my mum never told me or my siblings before cos she dun wanna scare us.

the strange incidents occured when we just moved in.
                                                  as my dad usually work nite shifts and stuff
                                                  so that nite my mum was sleeping alone she felt “someone” puulling her feet
                                                  my mum has always been quite sensitive to these sort of things that she is more irritated than afraid…lol… she brushed it aside and went to sleep then she felt the “thing” jump up and down on the bed.

continued…

Anonymous

@hiisoka wrote:

continued…

so what happened? did they find the ‘source’?

Anonymous
                                                      hiisoka wrote:

Quote:
                                                      WOW! 0.0 cool….
                                                      Anyway, i heard my friends say that, if you scold/shout/nagging at the ghost, something bad will happen or the God will be angry @_@ Not sure true or not.. 🙄

hiisoka wrote:

Quote:
                                                      Wow, i’m been thinking, the ghost is light (i mean the WEIGHT). And they have not much strength(for some). As you have say, your dad is light. So, i been thinking, is it the ghost carrying your dad while he’s asleep, to the floor. Because there’s not much space for the ghost?

Maybe? 0.o

Blessed be
                                                      mary

Anonymous

haha
                                                        i meant my dad is no lightweight, hes not easy to carry cos he’s heavy!
                                                        and if he did roll down to the floor thats reasonable maybe hes too tired but roll dwn the floor and then “sliding upwards” until under the table beside the bed, thats too far fetched, but its what happened. he normally dun move much when he sleeps, jus snores damn loud lol…

anyway my parents consulted a medium from temple somewhere
                                                        exact details not sure, my mum mentioned the place’s name but i forgotten
                                                        the medium said something about the previous person performing the rites never indicate clearly the intent of burning paper $$ and offering for them is to invite them out of the house for good. hence the spirits took the stuff and came back to occupy the place

so another “ceremony” was done to invite them out of the flat for good
                                                        and this time it was successful, cos no more such things happened
                                                        up till today, everything is ok

the guanyin altar has also been relocated upon fengshui consultation, now everything ok.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.