New Bigfoot prints found in Johor

Home Page Forums API Asia Malaysian Bigfoot Special New Bigfoot prints found in Johor

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

New footprints found in Johor, and informed by Prince Mahmood of Johor, Malaysia to Harold Stephens who passed the information to cryptomundo.com

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/johor-307/

Anonymous

Yes the fact that there were eyewitnesses at the place where the prints were found lends credibility to this evidence.

Anonymous

i find the photos abit dubious…the prints are flat…

of coz i dun claim to be an expert, neither am i there to proof the prints are flat.

Considering if the big foot is a heavy mammal (animal?), if it’s feet are like humans, won’t they put more pressure to the front of the foot while walking or walking?

Since with every step, the last contact to lift off the ground would be the fore foot and the toes, that would make the impression on the mud deeper than the heel area…but from the images…the depression seems flat throughout. Maybe this big foot is a skinny and light fellow?

I claim why the front area should be deeper when walking in soft mud (i pressume it’s soft since the area around the heel seems squished out), is through experience of walking in soft mud in local forests and erm…barefoot in soccer fields…kekeke

Anonymous

Pressure = Force / Area

(=

Since the prints are large, the pressure on the ground is less. Conversely, if the prints are small, the pressure on the ground is large and thus a huge hole is created.

For instance, if you see elephant prints ( yes, an elephant is heavier than bigfoot ) the prints are still quite small.

Also, what about other factor such as the soil rigidness and moisture content which also affect the depth of footprint?

Anonymous

Erm…elephant’s feet are stumpy? the movement is different from human like feet.

Unless the bigfoot runs stamping around…kekeke

Anonymous

the foot look like king kong or bear or the large animals??? 😕

Anonymous

btw at kluang my home town, some ppl who stay near to the forest said that have big foot print…. heard from the malay ppl say…. Gunung Lambak ppl say saw the tiger foot print over there…. izzit the real?? i have no idea… coz heard from ppl say mar… 🙂

• Author

Anonymous

New footprints found in Johor, and informed by Prince Mahmood of Johor, Malaysia to Harold Stephens who passed the information to cryptomundo.com

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/johor-307/

Anonymous

Yes the fact that there were eyewitnesses at the place where the prints were found lends credibility to this evidence.

Anonymous

i find the photos abit dubious…the prints are flat…

of coz i dun claim to be an expert, neither am i there to proof the prints are flat.

Considering if the big foot is a heavy mammal (animal?), if it’s feet are like humans, won’t they put more pressure to the front of the foot while walking or walking?

Since with every step, the last contact to lift off the ground would be the fore foot and the toes, that would make the impression on the mud deeper than the heel area…but from the images…the depression seems flat throughout. Maybe this big foot is a skinny and light fellow?

I claim why the front area should be deeper when walking in soft mud (i pressume it’s soft since the area around the heel seems squished out), is through experience of walking in soft mud in local forests and erm…barefoot in soccer fields…kekeke

Anonymous

Pressure = Force / Area

(=

Since the prints are large, the pressure on the ground is less. Conversely, if the prints are small, the pressure on the ground is large and thus a huge hole is created.

For instance, if you see elephant prints ( yes, an elephant is heavier than bigfoot ) the prints are still quite small.

Also, what about other factor such as the soil rigidness and moisture content which also affect the depth of footprint?

Anonymous

Erm…elephant’s feet are stumpy? the movement is different from human like feet.

Unless the bigfoot runs stamping around…kekeke

Anonymous

the foot look like king kong or bear or the large animals??? 😕

Anonymous

btw at kluang my home town, some ppl who stay near to the forest said that have big foot print…. heard from the malay ppl say…. Gunung Lambak ppl say saw the tiger foot print over there…. izzit the real?? i have no idea… coz heard from ppl say mar… 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.