Pontianak @ Telok Blangah Hill / Alkaff Mansion

Home Page Forums API Singapore API A’X’IAN Files Pontianak @ Telok Blangah Hill / Alkaff Mansion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’m been residing @ Telok Blangah Estate since I was a baby. Many times I’ve been to Spring Garden at the Foot of Telok Blangah Hill and walked up and down. In the day as well as night. Infact My 2 BestFrens and I has gone there after midnight after a movie and sat there to chat till late enjoying the night air.

I was kinda ignorant about this urban legend of my favourite haunt til lately while surfing for information on why Alkaff Mansion Restaurant closed down that I came upon this post from SFOGS. Of people encountering Pontianak at Alkaff Mansion in particular and Telok Blangah Hill jogging trail.

Make me wonder if they are urban legends or real true life encounters? Coz heck I use to meditate at the top of Terrace Gardens in the evenings 🙄 But my Gal BestFren did tell me that the trail that leads to deport road side back to her flat, she has felt that it was particular negative presence. Thats why we take the longway around down the road leading downhill going around CMPB to her place.

But strangely enough I have never wanted to go into or walk around Alkaff Mansion even when it was open. Infact come to think about it subconciously I’ve always hestitated to go there.

Here are the stories I found:-

http://www.sfogs.com/story/1958.htm
      Submitted by: Tyna Saleh
      E-Mail: goody_692000@yahoo.com
      Title: Alkaff Mansion
      My Story: Here it goes…… Lately i went to the Alkaff Mansion with my husband and some of his friends for dinner. As usual, after dinner, i suggested that we have a walk around the mansion as it looks such a lovely place. Then I decided to take a few shot but we were stopped by the “Jagah”(security guard). He was at his late 80’s. Small built size with a sunken eyes. He told me in malay language. “Anak sini tak boleh petik gambar, tuan rumah marah nanti”:He said: kid u cannot take photographs here, the owner will get angry. I was puzzled, as why can’t we get some shots here as this place is beautiful. So my husband told me to heed his advice maybe it will do us some goods.

Then i saw a little garden just opposite from the mansion and i decided to have a walk just to have some fun. We went through this garden and it was so beautiful waith alots of ferns around. Suddenly, i saw something dashing out from the side of me. But when i look to my right side, nothing there. Kept to myself as i was not to sure what exactly i saw. Again there it goes…. a very fast dash of white cloth. Quickly i looked at it but again nothing. I told myself that i will be faster then this ‘dashing stuff’.

Suddenly, i felt something eerie and goosebumps all over my body. I turn my head to my right and gueesed what i saw !!!!! A figurine dress in white. It’s the Pontianak !!!!… I shivered so bad until i cannot stand/walk. I felt to the ground. Once i awake, i realised that i was on my bed. My husband asked me what’s happened. I told him the story and he said that what i saw last night was a Pontianak. So to all don’t ever think off taking a walk down the garden.

http://www.sfogs.com/story/2786.htm
      Submitted by: nani
      E-Mail: eiffel_88@yahoo.com.sg
      Title: pontianak by my window
      My Story: I was alone at home that night. It was already 11pm. So, I went into my room and lie on the bed. My bed is located next to the window. I turned off the lights and head straight to my bed.

At 11.55pm, there was a loud thunder, but i ignored it. Then, I felt like I was being watched. When I turned around, I saw a pontianak by my window. It was staring straight at me. I ran out of my room and out of the house. I ran to my neighbour’s house at the third storey. She gave me some water to drink and ask me to pray again. I did what she said. After praying, she accompanied me back to my house and into my room. She asked me to lie down. She read the Quran she brought along with her. Then, i felt much better and fell asleep.

The next morning, I told my parents about yesterday. They were shocked when they heared about the neighbour upstairs. I asked them what’s wrong about the neighbour. Slowly, they told me that the neighbour upstairs died a long time ago. My knees became weak when i heared that.

So, you fellas out there, this story is TRUE..

http://www.mediacorptv.com/it/viewers/story.asp?storyid=754

The Horror Of Telok Blangah Heights Encounter. Rated: 5
      I`ve been living in Telok Blangah Heights for the past 20 plus years and i`ve encounter alot of strange things happened.Anyway its not only me but 85% of the neighbourhood does too.Some old folks said its where evil dwell were lived in this place (Telok Blangah Heights).

Now,my scary encounter stories with the thingy actually it was very long but i make it short along the way whole chapters.

The First chapter, when I was aged 6, I normally sleep with my parent at night in their room( Master Bedroom). when my parent already fall asleep but i can`t, its look something in my head says don`t sleep then I saw something or somewhat moving back and forth couple of times in gray clothing right just in front of my parent`s bed. I was scared and got numb and i fall asleep. I told my parent but they just keep quiet.

Second chapter,my aged getting older now at this poiny of time i was at 10 after 4 years incident of the gray ghost.This time its different at these aged i`ve encounter twice each week. First week night, the night was so hot so i make a tent in my living room made out by a box fan and very thin blanket so the wind will just blow at me.I was sound asleep suddenly my eyes open and i saw a white figure appeared in between of my parent`s room and my other room. The thing move its head but i can`t really see the face because it totally fully covered. So I only got one choice which is pretend to sleep till next morning. Second week, my god brother like to sleep on the sofa so he sleep out side and i sleep in my room. When I heard a noise from outside, i panic so i went out to see , suddenly i feel so breezy, it was my front door was being open and i thought its was my god brother went out but in few seconds later he came out from under the sofa and rush to close the front door. I said to him what happened but he told me to keep quiet instead and i understand what going on.

Third Chapter,Five years later and my age that time was 15. At these age, i love to watch night show on TV, so me my sis and my mum where at the living room watching TV. When i look at the wall clock its shows 11.30 pm, suddenly i heard a big bang in front of my house corridor so i decided to look under the door but i can only see a slight of it and i was white cloth turning left and right. I rushed to my room and my mum too but my sis still at the living room she dead asleep i guess.When I`ve reached to my room to take a look from my window. The thing gone.By The way at these point of time where rumours were being spread out amoung neighbourhood where Pochong being sight-seeing by some people around the neighbourhood and its true.

Forth Chapter,At my age of 22. I was playing with my playstation( The Old version) and the game was Resident Evil and some of my family members also not sleeping at these time too but they in my room.Suddenly while i was playing the game, someone knocking my front door “its Once knocked”. So i look under my door there`s nobody and I continue the game.Two minutes later someone knocking again “twice Knocking” still nobody. The second knocking sound made my family members to tell me who was at the door knocking at these late hour,so i told them to keep quiet. I switch off my TV and my playstation, i quickly ran to my room. Once i was at my room , these time the thing not knocking. The thing bang my front door very hard like going to force open. The next day morning my parent decided to move our home from these nightmare.

To all readers i`m so sorry i can only tell you these much actually i have more to tell. If you readers are really true believer in otherside I dare you to go these place(Telok Blangah Heights) I don`t mind if you all wants me to show around and give you a tour where you really can feel the evil around your skin crawling. Email me if you all have some enquiries to ask.

Anonymous

how can we contact tat person i wanted to go on a tour and check it out.. 😉

Anonymous

@wanderer wrote:

For now I would consider it a Urban Legend, unless the Directorates would consider investigating it further.

Check our moblog regularly, if we do consider to investigating it most likely would extend invitation to a few mobloggers/club members 😉

I would definitely go coz its a hop and skip away from my place *hehehe

My story goes off trail from the Telok Blangah Hill and downhill to the residential Secondary School former Saint Thomas Secondary which is now torned down for further land development.

When I was studying there, remember witnesssing some men digging under the slope path leading to the assembly hall and they wrapped up what looks long enough to be body and brought it away. Word among the students was it was there before the school was built. And there were specific toilets that we always locked, like the female toilets at the Science Block from the 3rd floor onwards and another at the Arts/Techical Block.
          But I do suppose every school has its own urban legend of hauntings.

But I personally has not experience any paranormal sightings, during my school days. But I know that the Toilet @ Labrador Primany School (now known converted to a poly campus) near the canteen, scared the crap outta me when I was studing there from til primany 2. I was very young then but all I knew is that I never liked to go that particular toilet, rather walk to the ones on the 2nd floor. Thank god transferred to school nearer to my home when I was Primany 3.

Anonymous

Hello,

I lived in Telok Blangah Heights for about 25 years! Maybe we met before….

Anyway, there are alot of stories about Alkaff Mansion, and terrance Garden,

When I was very young (like 5 years old), there used to be a temple there too(I think it’s not far from Alkaff Mansion, maybe somewhere below Terrance Garden), it was later abandon and was rumoured to be very haunted. Taxi drivers and people that took their morning walks there claimed to see woman in white . Then again, it’s rumours…..

Oh, even the Spring (I call it Stream though) Garden you mentioned, people claimed to have seen things while driving pass in the night.

One thing I have to admit, Telok Blangah Street after 9 pm can be quite upnerving for people from outside, its’s very quiet, still….spooky. Hehehe

Anonymous

Thanks your feedback m.bove

*hehehe. Maybe you were my school Junior 😛

Anyway I’ve been walking home from bt merah central alone and with friends before and after midnite. Not seen anything out of the ordinary, only encounter is when a mercedes pulled up beside me when I was walking trying to pick me up 🙁 Abit kanasai the man, he think this is rodeo drive meh? *Siao* hahahahaha

Anyway started to go back to the gym and walk from Safra Gym back home. I’m very comfortable in out cosy little estate. Feel safe wandering around our area in the night. Guess you give respect nature and its creations even forest spirits, I guess they will do the same 😉

You notice little young phunks around our estate with chalk and white candles going around drawing on the floor a Circle with a Star in the middle with scribbling of words. They scribbled on my staircase with the chalk, wondering if they know what they are doing. I feel like telling them go to the Telok Blangah Hill Park and Play. *evil Grin*

These little kids trying to be cool after walking too much buffy, angel or charmed on tv. *ArGh*

Anonymous

Hi,

I’m not from ST Thomas SS, and definitely don’t think I’m your junior….not that young lah….

There wasonce during the seventh month, my mum went down alone to burn some of the paper for offerings below our block, we live next to the new primacy school, where there used to be a hill…..she was alone that night, and as she was squatting down at one of the corner preparing the the “ritual”, she suddenly sensed someone standing next to her, and at the corner of her eyes, she saw a pair of legs….but when to turn to take a better look, it’s gone!

She could only explain that the brothers are impatiently waiting, so she quietly finished her business and left.

Also, there is a playground erected next to my block, some neighbours have claimed to see toy horse (don’t know what to call them) swaying back and forth by itself in the early morning and late nights. My dad heard it from his friend and told me not to tell my mum, he afraid to scare my mom .He didn’t know my mum is too used to this stuff already. 😆 😆

Anonymous

@m.bove wrote:

Hi,
                  she was alone that night, and as she was squatting down at one of the corner preparing the the “ritual”, she suddenly sensed someone standing next to her, and at the corner of her eyes, she saw a pair of legs….but when to turn to take a better look, it’s gone!

wow! thats wat i always fear whn i burn offerings during the 7th month.. coz i always reach home late and have to burn offering late at night alone lo.. sometimes like 12am sia.. coz my mum leave it to be my chore ma..

• Author

Anonymous

I’m been residing @ Telok Blangah Estate since I was a baby. Many times I’ve been to Spring Garden at the Foot of Telok Blangah Hill and walked up and down. In the day as well as night. Infact My 2 BestFrens and I has gone there after midnight after a movie and sat there to chat till late enjoying the night air.

I was kinda ignorant about this urban legend of my favourite haunt til lately while surfing for information on why Alkaff Mansion Restaurant closed down that I came upon this post from SFOGS. Of people encountering Pontianak at Alkaff Mansion in particular and Telok Blangah Hill jogging trail.

Make me wonder if they are urban legends or real true life encounters? Coz heck I use to meditate at the top of Terrace Gardens in the evenings 🙄 But my Gal BestFren did tell me that the trail that leads to deport road side back to her flat, she has felt that it was particular negative presence. Thats why we take the longway around down the road leading downhill going around CMPB to her place.

But strangely enough I have never wanted to go into or walk around Alkaff Mansion even when it was open. Infact come to think about it subconciously I’ve always hestitated to go there.

Here are the stories I found:-

http://www.sfogs.com/story/1958.htm
                    Submitted by: Tyna Saleh
                    E-Mail: goody_692000@yahoo.com
                    Title: Alkaff Mansion
                    My Story: Here it goes…… Lately i went to the Alkaff Mansion with my husband and some of his friends for dinner. As usual, after dinner, i suggested that we have a walk around the mansion as it looks such a lovely place. Then I decided to take a few shot but we were stopped by the “Jagah”(security guard). He was at his late 80’s. Small built size with a sunken eyes. He told me in malay language. “Anak sini tak boleh petik gambar, tuan rumah marah nanti”:He said: kid u cannot take photographs here, the owner will get angry. I was puzzled, as why can’t we get some shots here as this place is beautiful. So my husband told me to heed his advice maybe it will do us some goods.

Then i saw a little garden just opposite from the mansion and i decided to have a walk just to have some fun. We went through this garden and it was so beautiful waith alots of ferns around. Suddenly, i saw something dashing out from the side of me. But when i look to my right side, nothing there. Kept to myself as i was not to sure what exactly i saw. Again there it goes…. a very fast dash of white cloth. Quickly i looked at it but again nothing. I told myself that i will be faster then this ‘dashing stuff’.

Suddenly, i felt something eerie and goosebumps all over my body. I turn my head to my right and gueesed what i saw !!!!! A figurine dress in white. It’s the Pontianak !!!!… I shivered so bad until i cannot stand/walk. I felt to the ground. Once i awake, i realised that i was on my bed. My husband asked me what’s happened. I told him the story and he said that what i saw last night was a Pontianak. So to all don’t ever think off taking a walk down the garden.

http://www.sfogs.com/story/2786.htm
                    Submitted by: nani
                    E-Mail: eiffel_88@yahoo.com.sg
                    Title: pontianak by my window
                    My Story: I was alone at home that night. It was already 11pm. So, I went into my room and lie on the bed. My bed is located next to the window. I turned off the lights and head straight to my bed.

At 11.55pm, there was a loud thunder, but i ignored it. Then, I felt like I was being watched. When I turned around, I saw a pontianak by my window. It was staring straight at me. I ran out of my room and out of the house. I ran to my neighbour’s house at the third storey. She gave me some water to drink and ask me to pray again. I did what she said. After praying, she accompanied me back to my house and into my room. She asked me to lie down. She read the Quran she brought along with her. Then, i felt much better and fell asleep.

The next morning, I told my parents about yesterday. They were shocked when they heared about the neighbour upstairs. I asked them what’s wrong about the neighbour. Slowly, they told me that the neighbour upstairs died a long time ago. My knees became weak when i heared that.

So, you fellas out there, this story is TRUE..

http://www.mediacorptv.com/it/viewers/story.asp?storyid=754

The Horror Of Telok Blangah Heights Encounter. Rated: 5
                    I`ve been living in Telok Blangah Heights for the past 20 plus years and i`ve encounter alot of strange things happened.Anyway its not only me but 85% of the neighbourhood does too.Some old folks said its where evil dwell were lived in this place (Telok Blangah Heights).

Now,my scary encounter stories with the thingy actually it was very long but i make it short along the way whole chapters.

The First chapter, when I was aged 6, I normally sleep with my parent at night in their room( Master Bedroom). when my parent already fall asleep but i can`t, its look something in my head says don`t sleep then I saw something or somewhat moving back and forth couple of times in gray clothing right just in front of my parent`s bed. I was scared and got numb and i fall asleep. I told my parent but they just keep quiet.

Second chapter,my aged getting older now at this poiny of time i was at 10 after 4 years incident of the gray ghost.This time its different at these aged i`ve encounter twice each week. First week night, the night was so hot so i make a tent in my living room made out by a box fan and very thin blanket so the wind will just blow at me.I was sound asleep suddenly my eyes open and i saw a white figure appeared in between of my parent`s room and my other room. The thing move its head but i can`t really see the face because it totally fully covered. So I only got one choice which is pretend to sleep till next morning. Second week, my god brother like to sleep on the sofa so he sleep out side and i sleep in my room. When I heard a noise from outside, i panic so i went out to see , suddenly i feel so breezy, it was my front door was being open and i thought its was my god brother went out but in few seconds later he came out from under the sofa and rush to close the front door. I said to him what happened but he told me to keep quiet instead and i understand what going on.

Third Chapter,Five years later and my age that time was 15. At these age, i love to watch night show on TV, so me my sis and my mum where at the living room watching TV. When i look at the wall clock its shows 11.30 pm, suddenly i heard a big bang in front of my house corridor so i decided to look under the door but i can only see a slight of it and i was white cloth turning left and right. I rushed to my room and my mum too but my sis still at the living room she dead asleep i guess.When I`ve reached to my room to take a look from my window. The thing gone.By The way at these point of time where rumours were being spread out amoung neighbourhood where Pochong being sight-seeing by some people around the neighbourhood and its true.

Forth Chapter,At my age of 22. I was playing with my playstation( The Old version) and the game was Resident Evil and some of my family members also not sleeping at these time too but they in my room.Suddenly while i was playing the game, someone knocking my front door “its Once knocked”. So i look under my door there`s nobody and I continue the game.Two minutes later someone knocking again “twice Knocking” still nobody. The second knocking sound made my family members to tell me who was at the door knocking at these late hour,so i told them to keep quiet. I switch off my TV and my playstation, i quickly ran to my room. Once i was at my room , these time the thing not knocking. The thing bang my front door very hard like going to force open. The next day morning my parent decided to move our home from these nightmare.

To all readers i`m so sorry i can only tell you these much actually i have more to tell. If you readers are really true believer in otherside I dare you to go these place(Telok Blangah Heights) I don`t mind if you all wants me to show around and give you a tour where you really can feel the evil around your skin crawling. Email me if you all have some enquiries to ask.

Anonymous

Anonymous

@wanderer wrote:

For now I would consider it a Urban Legend, unless the Directorates would consider investigating it further.

Check our moblog regularly, if we do consider to investigating it most likely would extend invitation to a few mobloggers/club members 😉

I would definitely go coz its a hop and skip away from my place *hehehe

My story goes off trail from the Telok Blangah Hill and downhill to the residential Secondary School former Saint Thomas Secondary which is now torned down for further land development.

When I was studying there, remember witnesssing some men digging under the slope path leading to the assembly hall and they wrapped up what looks long enough to be body and brought it away. Word among the students was it was there before the school was built. And there were specific toilets that we always locked, like the female toilets at the Science Block from the 3rd floor onwards and another at the Arts/Techical Block.
                        But I do suppose every school has its own urban legend of hauntings.

But I personally has not experience any paranormal sightings, during my school days. But I know that the Toilet @ Labrador Primany School (now known converted to a poly campus) near the canteen, scared the crap outta me when I was studing there from til primany 2. I was very young then but all I knew is that I never liked to go that particular toilet, rather walk to the ones on the 2nd floor. Thank god transferred to school nearer to my home when I was Primany 3.

Anonymous

Hello,

I lived in Telok Blangah Heights for about 25 years! Maybe we met before….

Anyway, there are alot of stories about Alkaff Mansion, and terrance Garden,

When I was very young (like 5 years old), there used to be a temple there too(I think it’s not far from Alkaff Mansion, maybe somewhere below Terrance Garden), it was later abandon and was rumoured to be very haunted. Taxi drivers and people that took their morning walks there claimed to see woman in white . Then again, it’s rumours…..

Oh, even the Spring (I call it Stream though) Garden you mentioned, people claimed to have seen things while driving pass in the night.

One thing I have to admit, Telok Blangah Street after 9 pm can be quite upnerving for people from outside, its’s very quiet, still….spooky. Hehehe

Anonymous

Thanks your feedback m.bove

*hehehe. Maybe you were my school Junior 😛

Anyway I’ve been walking home from bt merah central alone and with friends before and after midnite. Not seen anything out of the ordinary, only encounter is when a mercedes pulled up beside me when I was walking trying to pick me up 🙁 Abit kanasai the man, he think this is rodeo drive meh? *Siao* hahahahaha

Anyway started to go back to the gym and walk from Safra Gym back home. I’m very comfortable in out cosy little estate. Feel safe wandering around our area in the night. Guess you give respect nature and its creations even forest spirits, I guess they will do the same 😉

You notice little young phunks around our estate with chalk and white candles going around drawing on the floor a Circle with a Star in the middle with scribbling of words. They scribbled on my staircase with the chalk, wondering if they know what they are doing. I feel like telling them go to the Telok Blangah Hill Park and Play. *evil Grin*

These little kids trying to be cool after walking too much buffy, angel or charmed on tv. *ArGh*

Anonymous

Hi,

I’m not from ST Thomas SS, and definitely don’t think I’m your junior….not that young lah….

There wasonce during the seventh month, my mum went down alone to burn some of the paper for offerings below our block, we live next to the new primacy school, where there used to be a hill…..she was alone that night, and as she was squatting down at one of the corner preparing the the “ritual”, she suddenly sensed someone standing next to her, and at the corner of her eyes, she saw a pair of legs….but when to turn to take a better look, it’s gone!

She could only explain that the brothers are impatiently waiting, so she quietly finished her business and left.

Also, there is a playground erected next to my block, some neighbours have claimed to see toy horse (don’t know what to call them) swaying back and forth by itself in the early morning and late nights. My dad heard it from his friend and told me not to tell my mum, he afraid to scare my mom .He didn’t know my mum is too used to this stuff already. 😆 😆

Anonymous

@m.bove wrote:

Hi,
                                she was alone that night, and as she was squatting down at one of the corner preparing the the “ritual”, she suddenly sensed someone standing next to her, and at the corner of her eyes, she saw a pair of legs….but when to turn to take a better look, it’s gone!

wow! thats wat i always fear whn i burn offerings during the 7th month.. coz i always reach home late and have to burn offering late at night alone lo.. sometimes like 12am sia.. coz my mum leave it to be my chore ma..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.