Really lousy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello, and this time I watched a really lousy Thai horror movie, called “Discovery”.

The story was fine, opening from a scene where two women were fighting in a house, then one fell from the balcony and died as her body pierced through some stakes below. then there was the other woman and her husband who then sewed up her mouth to ‘contain her spirit’ it seems. and in the modern setting 25 years later, there was another couple, loving to a faulty lust (but seriously, the Thai actor must be the least attractive… other Thai guys in other movies looked handsome but not this one, although got that ‘macho’ kinda look, maybe i just didn’t like ‘macho’ looks).

the murder scene turned into a holiday resort 25 years later, and so this young couple went there for a holiday, being something like a honeymoon stuff. but it was not a peaceful stay from the beginning.

heck, if it were me, i would have checked out instead of still staying on if on my honeymoon first night a snake would be in bed with me and my man! yet this couple stayed on. and mind you, so many other weird instances and they can still stay on. i don’t know about you, but this storyline is already weird.

and then later on, the ghost revealed herself. again, the first revelation was fine, quite wonderfully done, revealing as a mark on the wall. but after that full revelation, body and all and showing the face so clearly that the whole show became somewhat lousy. i was yawning and halfway through i remembered dozing off a few times.

don’t even think of watching… my advice. the cover of this show is the face of the ghost, with her mouth stiched. makes me wanna sleep just thinking about it. *yawn*

Ajeyya’s ranking: 0.5 out of 5

• Author

Anonymous

Hello, and this time I watched a really lousy Thai horror movie, called “Discovery”.

The story was fine, opening from a scene where two women were fighting in a house, then one fell from the balcony and died as her body pierced through some stakes below. then there was the other woman and her husband who then sewed up her mouth to ‘contain her spirit’ it seems. and in the modern setting 25 years later, there was another couple, loving to a faulty lust (but seriously, the Thai actor must be the least attractive… other Thai guys in other movies looked handsome but not this one, although got that ‘macho’ kinda look, maybe i just didn’t like ‘macho’ looks).

the murder scene turned into a holiday resort 25 years later, and so this young couple went there for a holiday, being something like a honeymoon stuff. but it was not a peaceful stay from the beginning.

heck, if it were me, i would have checked out instead of still staying on if on my honeymoon first night a snake would be in bed with me and my man! yet this couple stayed on. and mind you, so many other weird instances and they can still stay on. i don’t know about you, but this storyline is already weird.

and then later on, the ghost revealed herself. again, the first revelation was fine, quite wonderfully done, revealing as a mark on the wall. but after that full revelation, body and all and showing the face so clearly that the whole show became somewhat lousy. i was yawning and halfway through i remembered dozing off a few times.

don’t even think of watching… my advice. the cover of this show is the face of the ghost, with her mouth stiched. makes me wanna sleep just thinking about it. *yawn*

Ajeyya’s ranking: 0.5 out of 5

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.