The New National Library

Home Page Forums API Clubhouse Anything Under the Sun… The New National Library

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Those who had not went to the new library, I recommend you to go there as this afternoon I went there and had my studies and a bit of research, the facilities is good and the library is big. In the future I will do my studies and research there.

Might go there again tomorrow afternoon.

Anonymous

now, i didnt know singapore library let u study. I tried a few times then get chased out.

I think hong kong library is nice in a sense they got a space for condusive studying. Now that’s really nice to have.

Anonymous

@m3553ng3r wrote:

now, i didnt know singapore library let u study. I tried a few times then get chased out.

I think hong kong library is nice in a sense they got a space for condusive studying. Now that’s really nice to have.

Oh I study at B1 not upper floor. 😉 I asked one of the Security where can I studied he said B1. So I went there to study. 😀

Anonymous

Sometimes you will need to have your bag inspected as you go into B1 section, just be prepared.

Anonymous

@JuggerNaut wrote:

Sometimes you will need to have your bag inspected as you go into B1 section, just be prepared.

Any reason why they do that? 🙄

Anonymous

Becoz they scare people steal their books. Thatz y they do it.

Anonymous

-.- what about asking me? I’m a librarian for 4 years already you know. Secondary School till Now -.-

Sometimes, yes, we librarian or teacher-in-charge really scare people stealing/damage the book because other people also wanted to read what, and some more, the books is bought by teachers/MOE/School leh.

So, those people who steal/damage the book are greedy/no reasponsibly.
                  In school, all bags should be in the locker or outside the library. If is small bags, smaller than A4 size bag, then we allow them to go into the library.
                  Anyway, DBeckham, you forget our Library very big mah? -.- Big for you to study.
                  And some more, there’s a reading room.
                  If you want, you can go to some public/national library where there’s alot of Chairs+Tables, those places then can do studies.

Anyway, i wondering,

Those who had not went to the new library, I recommend you to go there as this afternoon I went there and had my studies and a bit of research, the facilities is good and the library is big. In the future I will do my studies and research there.

which library u refering? 0o?

Blessed be
                  mary

Anonymous

The National Library, which is near Bugis Junction

Anonymous

hmm… got meh???

Anonymous

it’s like along bugis, bras brasah and city hall mrt like tat haha.

Mary… ur avatar is smthing to do with ragnarok?

• Author

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

@m3553ng3r wrote:

Oh I study at B1 not upper floor. 😉 I asked one of the Security where can I studied he said B1. So I went there to study. 😀

Anonymous

Anonymous

@JuggerNaut wrote:

Any reason why they do that? 🙄

Anonymous

Becoz they scare people steal their books. Thatz y they do it.

Anonymous

-.- what about asking me? I’m a librarian for 4 years already you know. Secondary School till Now -.-

Sometimes, yes, we librarian or teacher-in-charge really scare people stealing/damage the book because other people also wanted to read what, and some more, the books is bought by teachers/MOE/School leh.

So, those people who steal/damage the book are greedy/no reasponsibly.
                                      In school, all bags should be in the locker or outside the library. If is small bags, smaller than A4 size bag, then we allow them to go into the library.
                                      Anyway, DBeckham, you forget our Library very big mah? -.- Big for you to study.
                                      And some more, there’s a reading room.
                                      If you want, you can go to some public/national library where there’s alot of Chairs+Tables, those places then can do studies.

Anyway, i wondering,

which library u refering? 0o?

Blessed be
                                      mary

Anonymous

The National Library, which is near Bugis Junction

Anonymous

hmm… got meh???

Anonymous

it’s like along bugis, bras brasah and city hall mrt like tat haha.

Mary… ur avatar is smthing to do with ragnarok?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.