The Red Shoes – Korean

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello folks,

another haunting night for me, watching “The Red Shoes” alone after mom went to bed. my, that’s quite a great show!

there were gruesome murder shots where the killer poked her high heels right into the eye of those who offended her, digging out the eyes of an old friend who forcibly took the pair of red shoes from the little girl, and then the chopping off of legs of the one who wore the shoes. yucks! thank goodness i have no liking for shoes, or pretty shoes; to me all shoes look the same. i’m more comfortable being barefooted. 😆

whops! speaking non-chalantly again. 😆 sorry, ab, just that these shows are just so gory these days that they somehow lost effect on me.

and my favorite scene? lemme see… the part where the woman dreamt of her daughter, wearing a red pyjamas, with red lipsticks, standing at the top of a building, pointing to another building some distance away, then poof! the legs were chopped apart as she tried to pull her daughter away from the dangerous edge of the building!

but the ending was confusing. is worth watching, as there were elements of both paranormal and psychosis. that woman was obviously a schizo with split personality and not able to tell it herself.

Ajeyya’s Movie Rating: 4.5 out of 5.

• Author

Anonymous

Hello folks,

another haunting night for me, watching “The Red Shoes” alone after mom went to bed. my, that’s quite a great show!

there were gruesome murder shots where the killer poked her high heels right into the eye of those who offended her, digging out the eyes of an old friend who forcibly took the pair of red shoes from the little girl, and then the chopping off of legs of the one who wore the shoes. yucks! thank goodness i have no liking for shoes, or pretty shoes; to me all shoes look the same. i’m more comfortable being barefooted. 😆

whops! speaking non-chalantly again. 😆 sorry, ab, just that these shows are just so gory these days that they somehow lost effect on me.

and my favorite scene? lemme see… the part where the woman dreamt of her daughter, wearing a red pyjamas, with red lipsticks, standing at the top of a building, pointing to another building some distance away, then poof! the legs were chopped apart as she tried to pull her daughter away from the dangerous edge of the building!

but the ending was confusing. is worth watching, as there were elements of both paranormal and psychosis. that woman was obviously a schizo with split personality and not able to tell it herself.

Ajeyya’s Movie Rating: 4.5 out of 5.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.