Tour to Hell – Wan Pao 14/4/07

Home Page Forums API Announcements & Events API Press Room Tour to Hell – Wan Pao 14/4/07

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Do click on the thumbnail for the full version:

Brief translation:

Yesterday afternoon Master Zhang and 5 priests flew in from Taiwan to conduct a special “Tour to Hell” ritual, bringing Raymond Goh, a member of Asia Paranormal Investigators and a Shin Min Newspapers reporter to Hell.

This is a specially conducted ritual, whereby the masters using special chants to try and guide the hell tour participants to hell to search for their dead relatives or friends.

Before the tour, we are asked to write our residence, the decased name and date of birth and date of death.

This is the advice Master Zhang gave to us for the tour preparation:

1) Look for a light, once you see the light, follow it.
      2) Also look out for any scenery, any trees or any unusual object
      3) Do not pluck any flowers. A white flower means a male, a red flower means a female. If you pluck any flower, it means someone on earth will die
      4) Do not eat any fruits or take any offerings from any deity or presence.
      It may prevent your return

During the ritual, Master Zhang say he will take 1 each of my soul 3 huan and 7 poh 三魂七魄

The chants the masters used invoke Third Auntie to lead the way for me to find my dead grandmother.

During the 2 hours’ ritual, both the tour members have different experience although they did not have any “paranormal” experience.

At the end of the ritual, when the reporter was about to leave “Hell”, she could feel as if she was leaving Hell backwards, at a speed of a car through a tunnel.

Raymond, on the other hand, saw flashing colourful lights, and although he tried as hard as he could to follow the light, as suggested by the masters, he could not enter the light into another realm. Also, although the ritual lasted 2 hours, Raymond was so relaxed and he felt that the experience was only half an hour.

According to Master Zhang, this ritual is not a sort of hypnotism as suggested by some medical psychologists.

In hypnotism, the person usually cannot remember what he see or hear when he was hypnotised, whereas in this ritual, the person is fully consciious of what he see or hear.

Question: What is the deity associated with this 3rd auntie which the masters invoke during the ritual?

API research into this ritual continues…..

Anonymous

In hypnotism, the person usually cannot remember what he see or hear when he was hypnotised, whereas in this ritual, the person is fully consciious of what he see or hear.

This is NOT True. I’ve done hypnosis and been hypnotised before

Anonymous

The accident scene thing is hypnosis. Regression hypnosis, the chim term. Regression hypnosis not so accurate as it depend on the skills of the hypnotist. If the hypnotist is good, he/she will not introduce influences onto the patients mind and create false memories. That means, whatever memories squeezed out from the patient’s memory store is true, – what happened on that day. So that is regression hypnosis, not meditation. Meditation is a state of openness, hypnosis is in general more “closed” and “focused” towards an object – eg. a swinging pendulum or the hypnotherapist’s voices.

Most of such things are false. As much as we want to believe it, it is just that different parts of the brains are being fired up/down thus creating such “real” experiences. It seem so real, but sorry its fake.

Of course, I believe in the power of the mind. I have done impossible things with my mind before. But sorry, astral projection and going to hell with our minds seem … just too impossible and far-fetched.

Hope that explains. Just my 2 Cents. 😆

Anonymous

A cousin told me that he had known of some people who went to the same “tua pek” with him and the “tua pek” did conduct a tour as such.

According to those who went, the beings they saw were miniature, not as large as our human size. Reason? I don’t know.

Meditation and imagination can only make one crazy, not lead one to travel to another realm of existence. Hypnotism serves to trigger the brain, some to remember memories that was folded away, and there are others who used hypnotism to change a persons point of view by infusing new information.

There is no need for meditation to hypnotise oneself. Motivation gurus had always asked people to constantly tell oneself positive things day and night, write goals and view goals day and night. That is also a form of mild hypnotism, you do not realise it but the words are programmed into your subconscious and you start doing things to lead you towards the goal. And when the goal is achieved, you just think that the motivation guru taught a wonderful thing and it works.

Meditation does not always lead you to see lights, scenery, or deities. New meditators might even gain a cotton-like feeling, soft and nice and in their minds eye (since you close your eyes for meditation most of the time) and get absorbed in the different levels of concentration called jhanas. In meditation, both brains are working, just as when one is not meditating.

If you keep seeing things you desire while you meditate, then you’re day-dreaming, not meditating.

• Author

Anonymous

Do click on the thumbnail for the full version:

Brief translation:

Yesterday afternoon Master Zhang and 5 priests flew in from Taiwan to conduct a special “Tour to Hell” ritual, bringing Raymond Goh, a member of Asia Paranormal Investigators and a Shin Min Newspapers reporter to Hell.

This is a specially conducted ritual, whereby the masters using special chants to try and guide the hell tour participants to hell to search for their dead relatives or friends.

Before the tour, we are asked to write our residence, the decased name and date of birth and date of death.

This is the advice Master Zhang gave to us for the tour preparation:

1) Look for a light, once you see the light, follow it.
              2) Also look out for any scenery, any trees or any unusual object
              3) Do not pluck any flowers. A white flower means a male, a red flower means a female. If you pluck any flower, it means someone on earth will die
              4) Do not eat any fruits or take any offerings from any deity or presence.
              It may prevent your return

During the ritual, Master Zhang say he will take 1 each of my soul 3 huan and 7 poh 三魂七魄

The chants the masters used invoke Third Auntie to lead the way for me to find my dead grandmother.

During the 2 hours’ ritual, both the tour members have different experience although they did not have any “paranormal” experience.

At the end of the ritual, when the reporter was about to leave “Hell”, she could feel as if she was leaving Hell backwards, at a speed of a car through a tunnel.

Raymond, on the other hand, saw flashing colourful lights, and although he tried as hard as he could to follow the light, as suggested by the masters, he could not enter the light into another realm. Also, although the ritual lasted 2 hours, Raymond was so relaxed and he felt that the experience was only half an hour.

According to Master Zhang, this ritual is not a sort of hypnotism as suggested by some medical psychologists.

Question: What is the deity associated with this 3rd auntie which the masters invoke during the ritual?

API research into this ritual continues…..

Anonymous

This is NOT True. I’ve done hypnosis and been hypnotised before

Anonymous

The accident scene thing is hypnosis. Regression hypnosis, the chim term. Regression hypnosis not so accurate as it depend on the skills of the hypnotist. If the hypnotist is good, he/she will not introduce influences onto the patients mind and create false memories. That means, whatever memories squeezed out from the patient’s memory store is true, – what happened on that day. So that is regression hypnosis, not meditation. Meditation is a state of openness, hypnosis is in general more “closed” and “focused” towards an object – eg. a swinging pendulum or the hypnotherapist’s voices.

Most of such things are false. As much as we want to believe it, it is just that different parts of the brains are being fired up/down thus creating such “real” experiences. It seem so real, but sorry its fake.

Of course, I believe in the power of the mind. I have done impossible things with my mind before. But sorry, astral projection and going to hell with our minds seem … just too impossible and far-fetched.

Hope that explains. Just my 2 Cents. 😆

Anonymous

A cousin told me that he had known of some people who went to the same “tua pek” with him and the “tua pek” did conduct a tour as such.

According to those who went, the beings they saw were miniature, not as large as our human size. Reason? I don’t know.

Meditation and imagination can only make one crazy, not lead one to travel to another realm of existence. Hypnotism serves to trigger the brain, some to remember memories that was folded away, and there are others who used hypnotism to change a persons point of view by infusing new information.

There is no need for meditation to hypnotise oneself. Motivation gurus had always asked people to constantly tell oneself positive things day and night, write goals and view goals day and night. That is also a form of mild hypnotism, you do not realise it but the words are programmed into your subconscious and you start doing things to lead you towards the goal. And when the goal is achieved, you just think that the motivation guru taught a wonderful thing and it works.

Meditation does not always lead you to see lights, scenery, or deities. New meditators might even gain a cotton-like feeling, soft and nice and in their minds eye (since you close your eyes for meditation most of the time) and get absorbed in the different levels of concentration called jhanas. In meditation, both brains are working, just as when one is not meditating.

If you keep seeing things you desire while you meditate, then you’re day-dreaming, not meditating.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.