Welcome our New Members

Home Page Forums API Welcome API Arrival Hall Welcome our New Members

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

hi, ppl i m new here. hope 2 join ur nx outing! 😀

Anonymous

hi sORe-EyEz and welcome to API forum! we’re glad to have u here. feel free to chat around. Care to introduce yourself for the start?

btw… hope your sore eyes recover soon! (i know it’s a lil lame)
        😛

Anonymous

oh ok, i actually 4got… 🙄

a guy who likes 2 explore n go places. m in2 photography but not gd at it. an odd (EyE) ball who likes 2 collect flashlight but got no $$…

i nv met a ghost in my life but i think i heard 1 singing 2 me while on duty… 😛

Anonymous

Hi Sore EyeZ!!

Wah, took u long enuf 😯 Anyway welcome 8)

fengshui
            Keymaster

@sORe-EyEz wrote:

how come i m an investigator eh? i tot i newbie oni? ❓

oh.. u can refer to the level on the building picture above.

As you have sign-up the club member application on our web, therefore, you are an agent.

You can join us for our investigation n learn as you attend.. and our other events.

You may refer to this thread: http://www.api.sg/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5699#5699

Anonymous

@CoolFun wrote:

@sORe-EyEz wrote:

As you have sign-up the club member application on our web, therefore, you are an agent.

You can join us for our investigation n learn as you attend.. and our other events.

oh, ok. tank u 4 ans my query.. 8)

Anonymous

Hello 😀

Anonymous

@mailmenotpls wrote:

Hello 😀

Hi mailmenotpls! enjoy your stay here~ 😀

Anonymous

@Amulet wrote:

@mailmenotpls wrote:

Hello 😀

Thank you for the warmth welcome Amulet 😀

Anonymous

Hi Mr/Ms mail-me-not-pls, welcome to API forum. 😆

Feel free to read our post and we will appreciate if you can participate in the forum actively and share your knowledge or experience with us.

Have a good time over here. If you need any help just let any of us know.

Once again, welcome to the API family. 😉

Anonymous

@squall_leonhart wrote:

Oh gosh…you’re so smart!!
                          I’m stripped naked! 😆

Anonymous

Heys was introduced here cause of the “MRT ghost”!

I used to be a casual *edited* member but just couldn’t find the time or the friends who are willing to go any SPI events. Then when I came back to forums there was news that abductboy don’t want to do this anymore and I feared that it was some government thing. But appears that he founded another organisation!! 😆

Then saw the MRT ghost picture and I had this inkling about this white thing on her shirt. Then I did some photoshopping to adjust the hues, shadows, saturation, light, levels ( can’t rmb what I did also! ) and managed to get the clear shape of an arrow out. Then I called Charles but happened that they already discovered during the investigations!!! 😥

Well but he’s a nice guy~! And I felt enlightened when he talks about whether the girl is in line with the picture. ( ie. where could the girl have been )

Anonymous

Your willingness to look for other angles of explanation is really commendable 😀 Welcome weixue, and I hope you will get to enjoy your stay here 😀

Anonymous

Hola everyone.
                                Nice to meet all of ya~!

*Qing Duo Duo Zhi Jiao~!* 😳

Anonymous

Hi and welcome, Pajero 😀 Feel free to shine your torch here and there in the forum 😆

• Author

Anonymous

hi, ppl i m new here. hope 2 join ur nx outing! 😀

Anonymous

hi sORe-EyEz and welcome to API forum! we’re glad to have u here. feel free to chat around. Care to introduce yourself for the start?

btw… hope your sore eyes recover soon! (i know it’s a lil lame)
                                      😛

Anonymous

oh ok, i actually 4got… 🙄

a guy who likes 2 explore n go places. m in2 photography but not gd at it. an odd (EyE) ball who likes 2 collect flashlight but got no $$…

i nv met a ghost in my life but i think i heard 1 singing 2 me while on duty… 😛

Anonymous

Hi Sore EyeZ!!

Wah, took u long enuf 😯 Anyway welcome 8)

fengshui
                                          Keymaster

@sORe-EyEz wrote:

Anonymous

@CoolFun wrote:

@sORe-EyEz wrote:

oh, ok. tank u 4 ans my query.. 8)

Anonymous

Hello 😀

Anonymous

@mailmenotpls wrote:

Hello 😀

Anonymous

@Amulet wrote:

@mailmenotpls wrote:

Hello 😀

Thank you for the warmth welcome Amulet 😀

Anonymous

Feel free to read our post and we will appreciate if you can participate in the forum actively and share your knowledge or experience with us.

Have a good time over here. If you need any help just let any of us know.

Once again, welcome to the API family. 😉

Anonymous

@squall_leonhart wrote:

Oh gosh…you’re so smart!!
                                                        I’m stripped naked! 😆

Anonymous

Heys was introduced here cause of the “MRT ghost”!

I used to be a casual *edited* member but just couldn’t find the time or the friends who are willing to go any SPI events. Then when I came back to forums there was news that abductboy don’t want to do this anymore and I feared that it was some government thing. But appears that he founded another organisation!! 😆

Then saw the MRT ghost picture and I had this inkling about this white thing on her shirt. Then I did some photoshopping to adjust the hues, shadows, saturation, light, levels ( can’t rmb what I did also! ) and managed to get the clear shape of an arrow out. Then I called Charles but happened that they already discovered during the investigations!!! 😥

Well but he’s a nice guy~! And I felt enlightened when he talks about whether the girl is in line with the picture. ( ie. where could the girl have been )

Anonymous

Your willingness to look for other angles of explanation is really commendable 😀 Welcome weixue, and I hope you will get to enjoy your stay here 😀

Anonymous

Hola everyone.
                                                              Nice to meet all of ya~!

*Qing Duo Duo Zhi Jiao~!* 😳

Anonymous

Hi and welcome, Pajero 😀 Feel free to shine your torch here and there in the forum 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.