Welcome your NEW friend please

Home Page Forums API Clubhouse Members’ Introduction Welcome your NEW friend please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Today I can become a member of API…. 😯 I must give special thank to my mother,my sister and her hubby and her 2 kids,my brother and his girlfriend,my 3 kids and my dog zhai zhai and also my neighbors that who and who so and so etc etc …(too long to list out) 😥 (pause for 3 secs due to tears rolling down fm right eye) and of cos not forgetting the great founder of API who brought me in…MR CHARLES GOH.. 🙄 (yelling or at least clapping pl..s) and all close friends from API…for THEIR GREAT SUPPORTS..yeh yeh yeh 😀
      Enough for my nonsensical talk,let’s be serious .
      Hi,I am Lisa Chang aka Lisa (I assume that it’s very creative after long consideration) ,knowing API for about 2 yrs n decided to go on board (finally feel safe for boarding )to explore more from it .Update and keep me on track for people already know me 😉 ,for those who dun know me ,never mind… just pardon n endure my practice of ” loso-therapy ” . Cheers! (together with my favorite ‘PEACE’ post)

Anonymous

Welcome onboard to our API Society.

Hope you’re lovin’ your time here with us and many more great times to come.

• Author

Anonymous

Today I can become a member of API…. 😯 I must give special thank to my mother,my sister and her hubby and her 2 kids,my brother and his girlfriend,my 3 kids and my dog zhai zhai and also my neighbors that who and who so and so etc etc …(too long to list out) 😥 (pause for 3 secs due to tears rolling down fm right eye) and of cos not forgetting the great founder of API who brought me in…MR CHARLES GOH.. 🙄 (yelling or at least clapping pl..s) and all close friends from API…for THEIR GREAT SUPPORTS..yeh yeh yeh 😀
          Enough for my nonsensical talk,let’s be serious .
          Hi,I am Lisa Chang aka Lisa (I assume that it’s very creative after long consideration) ,knowing API for about 2 yrs n decided to go on board (finally feel safe for boarding )to explore more from it .Update and keep me on track for people already know me 😉 ,for those who dun know me ,never mind… just pardon n endure my practice of ” loso-therapy ” . Cheers! (together with my favorite ‘PEACE’ post)

Anonymous

Welcome onboard to our API Society.

Hope you’re lovin’ your time here with us and many more great times to come.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.