Zombie game

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

http://www.dawnofthedeadmovie.net/experience/blackout.htm

Try it out. Test and see how fast is your reaction.

Anonymous

All the games featured needs to install activeX, but my lap top is dying, so i next time then play when new com comes ba… 8) 😳

Anonymous

Wao too bad you can’t play. Hehe you will be killing your own zombie gang.

Anonymous

Is it true when u take a person’s picture with a camera when the person is standing beside a tombstone, he will be come something like a zombie??{heard from Friends}

Anonymous

sounds more like a tall tale?

not that i had changed my mind during my absence around.

There’s no link….

Anonymous

@lionheart wrote:

Is it true when u take a person’s picture with a camera when the person is standing beside a tombstone, he will be come something like a zombie??{heard from Friends}

Never heard of this one… 😯 Just another urban legend. Normally, in situations like that, we just think of what ‘other things’ is captured besides the guy and the tombstone. 😉

Anonymous

i don know if i would believe in things like zombie a not.

But I wanna ask about urban legends.

I thought uban legends are more like myths like the bloddy mary, etc.

I guess this sounds more like a cheap gohstly thrill good for camp entertainment or something

haha

Anonymous

I would like to add something to my previous post – whenever you want to take pictures at supposedly haunted places or cemeteries, you should ‘bai bai’ (pray) first, say sorry for disturbing, and that won’t disturb for long… such polite words will get you a long way in life. Sometimes i would forget tho’ haha 8)

• Author

Anonymous

http://www.dawnofthedeadmovie.net/experience/blackout.htm

Try it out. Test and see how fast is your reaction.

Anonymous

All the games featured needs to install activeX, but my lap top is dying, so i next time then play when new com comes ba… 8) 😳

Anonymous

Wao too bad you can’t play. Hehe you will be killing your own zombie gang.

Anonymous

Anonymous

sounds more like a tall tale?

not that i had changed my mind during my absence around.

There’s no link….

Anonymous

@lionheart wrote:

Never heard of this one… 😯 Just another urban legend. Normally, in situations like that, we just think of what ‘other things’ is captured besides the guy and the tombstone. 😉

Anonymous

i don know if i would believe in things like zombie a not.

But I wanna ask about urban legends.

I thought uban legends are more like myths like the bloddy mary, etc.

I guess this sounds more like a cheap gohstly thrill good for camp entertainment or something

haha

Anonymous

I would like to add something to my previous post – whenever you want to take pictures at supposedly haunted places or cemeteries, you should ‘bai bai’ (pray) first, say sorry for disturbing, and that won’t disturb for long… such polite words will get you a long way in life. Sometimes i would forget tho’ haha 8)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.