Movies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

@squall_leonhart wrote:

Seldom watch movie nowdays due to the price hike… but I managed to catch “The Maid” a few days back. If you’re seeking for cheap thrills, this movie is certainly for you. The story line is fine but the chill factor is there but not much suspense. It’s all “straight in your face scare”. Unlike Japanese horror movie, they build up the suspense and it’s either something terrible is about to happen or just a “chey!!“.

Nevertheless… good effort to local horror movie makers. Need to brush up a lot more to compete with the Japanese horror films.

I always like Japanese movie, but too bad now the price is very expensived, I rather buy the VCD or DVD to stay at home comfortably and watch the movie.

Anonymous

I highly recommend this movie :
        Perth : The Geyland Massacre

m-18 grading at only 4 cinemas :
        yishun10, Lido, Plaza Singapura and Century

http://www.perth-the-movie.com/index.html

Local movie, here’s the website. Im sure abductboy, zomb would love this one, we can all identify with the issues mentioned in the movie. Hehehehe

[/img]

Anonymous

This movie seems nice. Maybe i’ll catch it sometime this week. Lim Kay Tong is a very good actor. Another local movie… something different for a change. 8)

Anonymous

hmmm… i seldom go to theatres these days… Always frustrated by the young kids who laugh at sad or scary scenes… they just laugh whether appropriate or not, and making loud comments… I might go if i can bring a fireman axe along… 😈 muahahahahaha

If free i rather go library for my research… 😕 Or go take photographs…

Anonymous

In this case we can all organise an outing to watch a movie. haha… who knows there are some haunting going on in the theatres to be revealled by us after the midnight show…… bring some garlics and holy water along! 😆

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

hmmm… i seldom go to theatres these days… Always frustrated by the young kids who laugh at sad or scary scenes… they just laugh whether appropriate or not, and making loud comments… I might go if i can bring a fireman axe along… 😈 muahahahahaha

If you want to go library, we can meet together, cause me too want to reearch more about paranormal, perhap we can even found new information.

Anonymous

Oi oi!! who wanna go watch The Red Shoe??
                  go watch together leh~

Anonymous

I think CoolFun would be very free to go hehe 😆

Anonymous

aiya.. not coolfun onli.. everybody la..

Anonymous

But dunno what show is Red Shoes ley, something to do with Little Red Riding Hood ah? 😯

Anonymous

red shoe is a korean horror movie about a pair of abandone shoes.. and a zabo pick it up.. wierd things started happening.. 😈

Anonymous

actually korean ghost show the scare scenes no originality…. even usage or sound effects getting boring ..

Anonymous

huh… but i wanna see leh.. realli no one interested ar? 🙄

fengshui
                              Keymaster

horror movie.. I like 👿

I can go.. Papa, Mama, Boy, Huili come along leh..

Anonymous

Red Shoes eh? If we watch during weekdays between Mon – Weds its only $7

Anything goes… let me know when u kids wanna go.

• Author

Anonymous

@squall_leonhart wrote:

Seldom watch movie nowdays due to the price hike… but I managed to catch “The Maid” a few days back. If you’re seeking for cheap thrills, this movie is certainly for you. The story line is fine but the chill factor is there but not much suspense. It’s all “straight in your face scare”. Unlike Japanese horror movie, they build up the suspense and it’s either something terrible is about to happen or just a “chey!!“.

Nevertheless… good effort to local horror movie makers. Need to brush up a lot more to compete with the Japanese horror films.

I always like Japanese movie, but too bad now the price is very expensived, I rather buy the VCD or DVD to stay at home comfortably and watch the movie.

Anonymous

I highly recommend this movie :
                                      Perth : The Geyland Massacre

m-18 grading at only 4 cinemas :
                                      yishun10, Lido, Plaza Singapura and Century

http://www.perth-the-movie.com/index.html

Local movie, here’s the website. Im sure abductboy, zomb would love this one, we can all identify with the issues mentioned in the movie. Hehehehe

[/img]

Anonymous

This movie seems nice. Maybe i’ll catch it sometime this week. Lim Kay Tong is a very good actor. Another local movie… something different for a change. 8)

Anonymous

Anonymous

In this case we can all organise an outing to watch a movie. haha… who knows there are some haunting going on in the theatres to be revealled by us after the midnight show…… bring some garlics and holy water along! 😆

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

If you want to go library, we can meet together, cause me too want to reearch more about paranormal, perhap we can even found new information.

Anonymous

Oi oi!! who wanna go watch The Red Shoe??
                                                go watch together leh~

Anonymous

I think CoolFun would be very free to go hehe 😆

Anonymous

aiya.. not coolfun onli.. everybody la..

Anonymous

But dunno what show is Red Shoes ley, something to do with Little Red Riding Hood ah? 😯

Anonymous

red shoe is a korean horror movie about a pair of abandone shoes.. and a zabo pick it up.. wierd things started happening.. 😈

Anonymous

actually korean ghost show the scare scenes no originality…. even usage or sound effects getting boring ..

Anonymous

huh… but i wanna see leh.. realli no one interested ar? 🙄

fengshui
                                                            Keymaster

horror movie.. I like 👿

I can go.. Papa, Mama, Boy, Huili come along leh..

Anonymous

Red Shoes eh? If we watch during weekdays between Mon – Weds its only $7

Anything goes… let me know when u kids wanna go.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.