Movies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I’m ok lor i will bring my gf along. Hehe coming Tue i no sch so if u all can?

Anonymous

err is the show still on? If the time n venue is ok i’ll bring my wife along also.. She’s been bugging me to watch this show…. I personally find that the so call horror shows nowaday are more towards the gore side than the classics which plays with ur mind.

Anonymous

The main part that causes eerie part when watching horror movie is the surrounding sound of the theatre switched into highly tune mode and don’t forget the horror movie itself do play a part in entity appeared suddenly with a disgusting face especially and also the screaming sound.

That is why people are spooked when watch this type of movie.

I remember few years ago, The Ring causes a lot of Japanese to commit suicide as movie itself stated true story if I am not wrong.

Anonymous

more people wanna join???

Anonymous

I can’t make it on tue as i got something on. Other day should be alright if watch at night lor.

Anonymous

@DBeckham wrote:

The main part that causes eerie part when watching horror movie is the surrounding sound of the theatre switched into highly tune mode and don’t forget the horror movie itself do play a part in entity appeared suddenly with a disgusting face especially and also the screaming sound.

I remember few years ago, The Ring causes a lot of Japanese to commit suicide as movie itself stated true story if I am not wrong.

if this is true… guess they are over reacting… i mean the recent corpse disection police case. I don remember the cleaner who found the head commiting sucide. But poor him have to go for counselling or somthing… who wouldn’t get a great shock if you find a head with long hair staring at you in a funky sports bag?

geez… anyway, lotsa funny things happen in japan also…. students get too much stress they actually form clubs to sucide in mass.

Somehow, i guess they see death as a less stressful option cause the academic in japan is from morning to night 9pm…. plu schools plus tuitions so there is really lotsa stress.

In singapore, i think ppl juz like to complain so….

Anonymous

Actually every country has its good and bad side, as we all know that this world is not perfect so we can’t expect good thing to happen always right?

As for Japan, I had not been there yet, so I don’t know what is happening around there but I will find out when I get there in future.

fengshui
                  Keymaster

Movie anyone? What’s The Myth?

Let’s make it on Weekdays.. cheaper.. hehe 😆
                    And on dutch..

Anonymous

@CoolFun wrote:

And on dutch..

I already watched the movie, and I rate it excellence, it is kinda funny 😆 It is a good movie to catch, shall not spoil the fun, go watch it yourself 😉

Anonymous

the asian block buster with jackie chan, kim xi shan, and some bollywood star…

Anonymous

Wanted to watch de… now having second thots ahahahaha 😆

Anyway, when u guys gonna go watch? 😯

Anonymous

steph can go any day after 4pm
                            i can go on wed and thurs
                            state when can leh…

fengshui
                            Keymaster

Ok. Have decided

Tmr (13/10)
                              Time: 8pm
                              Place: GV Plaza (Plaza Singapura)

Movie: The Myth (PG)

Please RSVP ASAP.

Anonymous

I would like to recommend my favorite movie.

1.Transformers
                                2. Pirates 3
                                3. Bourne Ultimatum
                                4. Harry Potter 5
                                5.The Departed
                                6.30 Days of Night
                                7.National Treasure 1 and 2
                                8. I am Legend
                                9. Enchanted.

• Author

Anonymous

I’m ok lor i will bring my gf along. Hehe coming Tue i no sch so if u all can?

Anonymous

err is the show still on? If the time n venue is ok i’ll bring my wife along also.. She’s been bugging me to watch this show…. I personally find that the so call horror shows nowaday are more towards the gore side than the classics which plays with ur mind.

Anonymous

Anonymous

more people wanna join???

Anonymous

I can’t make it on tue as i got something on. Other day should be alright if watch at night lor.

Anonymous

@DBeckham wrote:

if this is true… guess they are over reacting… i mean the recent corpse disection police case. I don remember the cleaner who found the head commiting sucide. But poor him have to go for counselling or somthing… who wouldn’t get a great shock if you find a head with long hair staring at you in a funky sports bag?

geez… anyway, lotsa funny things happen in japan also…. students get too much stress they actually form clubs to sucide in mass.

Somehow, i guess they see death as a less stressful option cause the academic in japan is from morning to night 9pm…. plu schools plus tuitions so there is really lotsa stress.

In singapore, i think ppl juz like to complain so….

Anonymous

Actually every country has its good and bad side, as we all know that this world is not perfect so we can’t expect good thing to happen always right?

As for Japan, I had not been there yet, so I don’t know what is happening around there but I will find out when I get there in future.

fengshui
                                              Keymaster

And on dutch..

Anonymous

@CoolFun wrote:

And on dutch..

I already watched the movie, and I rate it excellence, it is kinda funny 😆 It is a good movie to catch, shall not spoil the fun, go watch it yourself 😉

Anonymous

the asian block buster with jackie chan, kim xi shan, and some bollywood star…

Anonymous

Wanted to watch de… now having second thots ahahahaha 😆

Anyway, when u guys gonna go watch? 😯

Anonymous

steph can go any day after 4pm
                                                        i can go on wed and thurs
                                                        state when can leh…

fengshui
                                                        Keymaster

Ok. Have decided

Tmr (13/10)
                                                          Time: 8pm
                                                          Place: GV Plaza (Plaza Singapura)

Movie: The Myth (PG)

Please RSVP ASAP.

Anonymous

I would like to recommend my favorite movie.

1.Transformers
                                                            2. Pirates 3
                                                            3. Bourne Ultimatum
                                                            4. Harry Potter 5
                                                            5.The Departed
                                                            6.30 Days of Night
                                                            7.National Treasure 1 and 2
                                                            8. I am Legend
                                                            9. Enchanted.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.