Performing for gods and ghouls

Home Page Forums API Global Cultural Beliefs, Legends, Folklore & Mythology Performing for gods and ghouls

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

aiyah, okay lar, japanese food. (no thai food for me…). still, it’ll be a lunch only, not dinner. i won’t meet anyone for dinner. 😛

i see the picture also scared liao, so much food, to me it’s like my complete 2 or 3 day’s amount of food eaten. 😆 he’ll need to do a lot more just to lose that 8kg in 3 months. 😆

Anonymous

Okay guys, in case you haven’t noticed, we have gone faaaar out of topic in this thread. We shall continue in the Rest and Relax in future posts k? 😀

Anonymous

@Ajeyya wrote:

i won’t meet anyone for dinner. 😛

u buy juggernaut lunch den me hw? i help u 2 keep watch on him leh.
          very strainin wan leh. i need food replenishment oso. k no dinner
          nevermind den u buy me a nice supper lah?! 😈

k lah very off topic liao…juggernaut or ab shd be armed wif axes behind
          their back targetin me liao…better charbot 1st b4 my head roll on
          ground…

Anonymous

okay lar, back to topic.

nowadays we have people appointing singers even during the 9th month. and once in a while, a local Datuk Kong may have a small puppet show performed specially for him.

and it’s loud. the sound travels even when i’m staying at the 12th floor. hard to sleep during those times.

Anonymous

The annual ‘ger tai’ is always arranged to be held in the carpark below my flat. I am always ‘entertained’ by the voices of those singers, some good, some not so good.

Anonymous

if they sing chinese opera i will in fact go downstairs to watch. but now the singers are singing inedible pop songs, and dance like scarecrows. terrible.

Anonymous

Agreed. But maybe I am biased also, becos to me, nobody can really pull off Teresa Tsang’s songs except for the singer herself. The only one i like who sang her songs are Faye, who developed her own style of singing Teresa’s songs. Hacken also. Anyway, with Hacken’s voice, its hard to dislike.

Anonymous

you’re biased, i’m very, very biased.

if i listen to songs, i’ve my ears plugged to only hacken’s voice. that’s during those days when i can’t observe that precept about entertainment, especially when mom loves to watch astro and watch until past midnight. so i may as well plug them on if i didn’t like the show.

i get kinda fascinated about puppet shows, though. they gave me a creepy feeling… those puppets, yes.

Anonymous

@Ajeyya wrote:

if they sing chinese opera i will in fact go downstairs to watch.

u come 2 sg n i’ll sing cheena opera 4 u. bt mus buy entrance ticket wan hor.

Anonymous

@JuggerNaut wrote:

nobody can really pull off Teresa Tsang’s songs except for the singer herself. .

apa next time i’ll impersonate teresa teng n sing her song 4 u…just 4 U!

Anonymous

u come penang lar, i sing for u, ticket RM888, more expensive than jackie cheung… 😆

• Author

Anonymous

aiyah, okay lar, japanese food. (no thai food for me…). still, it’ll be a lunch only, not dinner. i won’t meet anyone for dinner. 😛

i see the picture also scared liao, so much food, to me it’s like my complete 2 or 3 day’s amount of food eaten. 😆 he’ll need to do a lot more just to lose that 8kg in 3 months. 😆

Anonymous

Okay guys, in case you haven’t noticed, we have gone faaaar out of topic in this thread. We shall continue in the Rest and Relax in future posts k? 😀

Anonymous

@Ajeyya wrote:

i won’t meet anyone for dinner. 😛

u buy juggernaut lunch den me hw? i help u 2 keep watch on him leh.
                                very strainin wan leh. i need food replenishment oso. k no dinner
                                nevermind den u buy me a nice supper lah?! 😈

k lah very off topic liao…juggernaut or ab shd be armed wif axes behind
                                their back targetin me liao…better charbot 1st b4 my head roll on
                                ground…

Anonymous

okay lar, back to topic.

nowadays we have people appointing singers even during the 9th month. and once in a while, a local Datuk Kong may have a small puppet show performed specially for him.

and it’s loud. the sound travels even when i’m staying at the 12th floor. hard to sleep during those times.

Anonymous

The annual ‘ger tai’ is always arranged to be held in the carpark below my flat. I am always ‘entertained’ by the voices of those singers, some good, some not so good.

Anonymous

if they sing chinese opera i will in fact go downstairs to watch. but now the singers are singing inedible pop songs, and dance like scarecrows. terrible.

Anonymous

Agreed. But maybe I am biased also, becos to me, nobody can really pull off Teresa Tsang’s songs except for the singer herself. The only one i like who sang her songs are Faye, who developed her own style of singing Teresa’s songs. Hacken also. Anyway, with Hacken’s voice, its hard to dislike.

Anonymous

you’re biased, i’m very, very biased.

if i listen to songs, i’ve my ears plugged to only hacken’s voice. that’s during those days when i can’t observe that precept about entertainment, especially when mom loves to watch astro and watch until past midnight. so i may as well plug them on if i didn’t like the show.

i get kinda fascinated about puppet shows, though. they gave me a creepy feeling… those puppets, yes.

Anonymous

@Ajeyya wrote:

if they sing chinese opera i will in fact go downstairs to watch.

u come 2 sg n i’ll sing cheena opera 4 u. bt mus buy entrance ticket wan hor.

Anonymous

@JuggerNaut wrote:

nobody can really pull off Teresa Tsang’s songs except for the singer herself. .

apa next time i’ll impersonate teresa teng n sing her song 4 u…just 4 U!

Anonymous

u come penang lar, i sing for u, ticket RM888, more expensive than jackie cheung… 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.