Some Language bits and pieces

Home Page Forums API Clubhouse Anything Under the Sun… Some Language bits and pieces

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

@squall_leonhart wrote:

@Amulet wrote:

i wanna learn FRENCH! 😆
      then can go to Paris for my Fashion degree, and find a french husband with GREEN eyes.. 🙄
      then my daughter will have half chinese features with GREEN eyes.. 😉

I have a pair of green glow in the dark contact lens. you wanna see how it looks like during a night tour? 😈

Remind me of my cat, it’s eye grow green in the night. Night vision eyes huh?

Anonymous

all green eyes are pretty- real or contact lense.. heheee~

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

Green eyes also known as Pixie eyes, and in some foreign lores, pixie eyes is something like orient’s Ying Yang Eyes. 😯

wah.. so extraodinary… 😀

Anonymous

@Amulet wrote:

Ok next time if we have chance to meet i’ll wear green contact lens. Bear in mind… it’s not paranormal!! 😛

Anonymous

no korean? 😕

Anonymous

@mintz wrote:

no korean? 😕

Like that I think I better not meet the Korean, cause I might get beaten up 😯

But in fact, there is only a small percentage of the people learning Korean, I don’t know the reason, perhap it is difficult than Japanese? Japanese are very easy to learn but just that Kanji are very challenging.

Anonymous

haha, i don’t know why but i actually find the korean language quite interesting. the way they speak like different?

lol. i think jap is more common because of their influence? you know, like their culture and maybe the younger stars(like BoA?) and comics ..? lol ..

Anonymous

Japanese and Korean language are quite close in pronounciation and easy to learn once u know one or the other. If you know japanese, learning Korean will be easy, and vice versa. Thats what my jap gf told me anyway.

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

Japanese and Korean language are quite close in pronounciation and easy to learn once u know one or the other. If you know japanese, learning Korean will be easy, and vice versa. Thats what my jap gf told me anyway.

You had A Japanese Girlfriend 😯 How you know her 😯

fengshui
                      Keymaster

Here’s some interesting things about language that I got from my email:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd
                        waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
                        rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the
                        ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat
                        ltteer
                        be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll
                        raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
                        ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and
                        I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!!! If you can
                        udernatnsd tihs rdanieg, sned it on.

Eonjy!

Anonymous

maaan~ i had a good laugh reading coolfun’s post bwahahahaha and yah its true, i had absolutely no problems reading it at all… 😆 amaaazing 😯

Anonymous

I have proprom with the last bit:

What’s “sned it on?”

Anonymous

its ‘send it on’

hehee.. saw tat in friendster few days ago.. its like whn i was reading, i can see the words all jumpin in place in my mind.. hahah.. cool

Anonymous

I sea… weil I hvae noo probrom with bed inglish..

Anonymous

yeah we know, paychecks then beachy road for makan bwahahahaha 😆

• Author

Anonymous

@squall_leonhart wrote:

@Amulet wrote:

i wanna learn FRENCH! 😆
                                    then can go to Paris for my Fashion degree, and find a french husband with GREEN eyes.. 🙄
                                    then my daughter will have half chinese features with GREEN eyes.. 😉

I have a pair of green glow in the dark contact lens. you wanna see how it looks like during a night tour? 😈

Remind me of my cat, it’s eye grow green in the night. Night vision eyes huh?

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

Green eyes also known as Pixie eyes, and in some foreign lores, pixie eyes is something like orient’s Ying Yang Eyes. 😯

wah.. so extraodinary… 😀

Anonymous

@Amulet wrote:

Ok next time if we have chance to meet i’ll wear green contact lens. Bear in mind… it’s not paranormal!! 😛

Anonymous

no korean? 😕

Anonymous

@mintz wrote:

no korean? 😕

Like that I think I better not meet the Korean, cause I might get beaten up 😯

But in fact, there is only a small percentage of the people learning Korean, I don’t know the reason, perhap it is difficult than Japanese? Japanese are very easy to learn but just that Kanji are very challenging.

Anonymous

haha, i don’t know why but i actually find the korean language quite interesting. the way they speak like different?

lol. i think jap is more common because of their influence? you know, like their culture and maybe the younger stars(like BoA?) and comics ..? lol ..

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

You had A Japanese Girlfriend 😯 How you know her 😯

fengshui
                                                    Keymaster

Here’s some interesting things about language that I got from my email:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd
                                                      waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
                                                      rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the
                                                      ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat
                                                      ltteer
                                                      be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll
                                                      raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
                                                      ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and
                                                      I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!!! If you can
                                                      udernatnsd tihs rdanieg, sned it on.

Eonjy!

Anonymous

maaan~ i had a good laugh reading coolfun’s post bwahahahaha and yah its true, i had absolutely no problems reading it at all… 😆 amaaazing 😯

Anonymous

I have proprom with the last bit:

What’s “sned it on?”

Anonymous

its ‘send it on’

hehee.. saw tat in friendster few days ago.. its like whn i was reading, i can see the words all jumpin in place in my mind.. hahah.. cool

Anonymous

I sea… weil I hvae noo probrom with bed inglish..

Anonymous

yeah we know, paychecks then beachy road for makan bwahahahaha 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.