Some Language bits and pieces

Home Page Forums API Clubhouse Anything Under the Sun… Some Language bits and pieces

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

http://www.jas.org.sg/jas/temp/bkup1/e-learning.htm

Those who are interested in learning Japanese, click the above link and scroll down untill you see “Please click and try for practice”, below this sentence, you will see few link, click on the link and click on the number itself to listen to the pronunciation. Enjoy learning!

Anonymous

@CoolFun wrote:

Here’s some interesting things about language that I got from my email:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd
        waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
        rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the
        ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat
        ltteer
        be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll
        raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
        ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and
        I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!!! If you can
        udernatnsd tihs rdanieg, sned it on.

Eonjy!

Amazing Human Brain~

Anonymous

i think this is for fun for fun.

I very irritated by those pEoPle wHo wRiTe lIkE tHaT.

See already very blur blur…

Anonymous

Smoetmies wehn i wkae up at the wnorg sdie of the bed in the mninrog, i wlil aslo see txet lkie tihs and tehn i wlil ask myslef hey how cmoe ah?? But tehn wehn my visoin coems bcak, i stlil see the smae thnigs hey how cmoe ah?? I hpoe i am givnig messneegr a horirifc hedaahce form tihs bwahahahahaha 😆

Jsut kidnidg lah! 😆

Anonymous

@DBeckham wrote:

Those who are interested in learning Japanese, click the above link and scroll down untill you see “Please click and try for practice”, below this sentence, you will see few link, click on the link and click on the number itself to listen to the pronunciation. Enjoy learning!

Btw did anyone click the link? 🙄

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

Smoetmies wehn i wkae up at the wnorg sdie of the bed in the mninrog, i wlil aslo see txet lkie tihs and tehn i wlil ask myslef hey how cmoe ah?? But tehn wehn my visoin coems bcak, i stlil see the smae thnigs hey how cmoe ah?? I hpoe i am givnig messneegr a horirifc hedaahce form tihs bwahahahahaha 😆

Jsut kidnidg lah! 😆

a bit nvm… accidentally only.

But like that…

• Author

Anonymous

Anonymous

@CoolFun wrote:

Here’s some interesting things about language that I got from my email:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd
                    waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
                    rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the
                    ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat
                    ltteer
                    be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll
                    raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
                    ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and
                    I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!!! If you can
                    udernatnsd tihs rdanieg, sned it on.

Eonjy!

Amazing Human Brain~

Anonymous

i think this is for fun for fun.

I very irritated by those pEoPle wHo wRiTe lIkE tHaT.

See already very blur blur…

Anonymous

Jsut kidnidg lah! 😆

Anonymous

@DBeckham wrote:

Btw did anyone click the link? 🙄

Anonymous

@Fatzombie wrote:

Jsut kidnidg lah! 😆

a bit nvm… accidentally only.

But like that…

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.