Welcome to API Forums

Home Page Forums API Welcome API Arrival Hall Welcome to API Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

hehehehe yeah i’ve done it before coming into the forum.

Anonymous

do introduce urself in the member introduction section once ur membership is bring approve, the reason is to let other member know more about you.

Anonymous

@Satanizam wrote:

i cant introduce myself.. why is it? i’ve already registered, what else do i need to access the introduction thread. i’m in the memberlist anyway.. script error? or just that only admins?

You need the admin to approve your membership in order to introduce yourself in the “Member Introduce” Section.

fengshui
          Keymaster

@Satanizam wrote:

i cant introduce myself.. why is it? i’ve already registered, what else do i need to access the introduction thread. i’m in the memberlist anyway.. script error? or just that only admins?

The member intro section is for our approved club members.
            You need to access to our website to submit your club membership application.

The memberlist will reflect immediately once you register at the forum.
            It’s different from our club membership.

Anonymous

Well we are encouraging those who had not sign up as club member to do so in order to join us on our Unusual Tour, by signing up as a club member, you will benefit.

Anonymous

Don’t just sign up for the benefits…sign up if you really have the interest. Or the interest to know more bout the paranormal or the unknown.

Got an example, I went places with friends, those not interested insisted to tag along, then at location, complain and whined the whole night…spoil everyone’s mood.

Who the heck sings a pop song in OCH at 2 am in the morning with a group of friends……for goodness sake…sheesh.

Anonymous

Dear API Friends & Members

Almost everyone is of age to be able to think before you speak. Thus I urge that you please use discretion to think before you speak. We are all here on friendly basis to get to know more/study about Paranomal Subject. Not on a agenda to offend at every opportunity at the expense of another fellow API Friend/Member.

Wise Person once said, treat those around how you would like to be treated in return. A little kindness goes along way, a smile and could make a person’s day.

😀

Cheers & Goodwill to All

Regards
                  Amethyst

Anonymous

your committee got everything haha..

Designer, moderator, even photographer!!~

Haha, interesting. Yup, this is a nice forum.

Don mind me, I like the interface and functions and templates everything.
                    But haha, i guess t’s pointless for me to point this out.
                    vBulletin has this quick reply function that phpBB2 doesnt have.
                    and i guess it takes a pro to edit the phpBB2 codes to have that.

Sorta of kinda of a big troublesome overhaul.

Anyway, yup, this forum is nice really!~

Not sucking up haha, makeing one’s own template aint easy also haha.

Anonymous

hi everyone 0.o

Am new here, but not really new to Abductboy… chanced upon his old club last year but did not join up as club member. A year passed, and I went to the old club site last night, and came to know about AB’s new club, so I came here.

Paranormal issues has always been my interest… Hopefully, once I am able to sort out a few things in my own life, I will be alot more active in this second life…

Anonymous

Thank you for the welcome, messenger 😆

I see you’ve been quite active in posting in the forums 😀 I hope I can soon intro myself in the member section soon, but still can’t get in, haiz… I think AB and the others got no time to do it soon, since weekend they are very busy with the arranging of the tour. I might go on the tour, still dunno if can squeeze out the time. If can, be on the lookout for a faaaat zombie…. bwahahahaha…

Anonymous

no lar.. soso only. Free then come in post lor.

You also very active mah. That’s what makes the forums so active?

oh ya, you join recently ar? Then you tonight going for the api trail a not? 😛

Anonymous

Want to go very much… Need to arrange something first… If going I try to call AB by 5pm hope not too late 😳

If too late and cannot accomodate then I be hantu and haunt the tour… 😈

Anonymous

@9X wrote:

hi…i see dead people…they loiters day and nite…they’re everywhere…

Hello, 9X, first let me welcome you abroad to API, feel free in our forum.

As you mentioned that you see dead people, do share with us in “Personal encounter with the Paranormal”.

Also do sign up as our club member for more privilege. 😉

Anonymous

Hi 9X!

Welcome welcome! Register to be in API Club then you can write intro there mah 8) Its good to see more people joining up 😆

Anonymous

Thats my plan actually, to get them and see if they wanna be API of foreign country hahaha 😆

See how lah, i lost most contact addresses liao, so dunno where to start contacting, see how in time ba… 😉

• Author

Anonymous

hehehehe yeah i’ve done it before coming into the forum.

Anonymous

do introduce urself in the member introduction section once ur membership is bring approve, the reason is to let other member know more about you.

Anonymous

@Satanizam wrote:

You need the admin to approve your membership in order to introduce yourself in the “Member Introduce” Section.

fengshui
                                        Keymaster

@Satanizam wrote:

The member intro section is for our approved club members.
                                          You need to access to our website to submit your club membership application.

The memberlist will reflect immediately once you register at the forum.
                                          It’s different from our club membership.

Anonymous

Well we are encouraging those who had not sign up as club member to do so in order to join us on our Unusual Tour, by signing up as a club member, you will benefit.

Anonymous

Don’t just sign up for the benefits…sign up if you really have the interest. Or the interest to know more bout the paranormal or the unknown.

Got an example, I went places with friends, those not interested insisted to tag along, then at location, complain and whined the whole night…spoil everyone’s mood.

Who the heck sings a pop song in OCH at 2 am in the morning with a group of friends……for goodness sake…sheesh.

Anonymous

Dear API Friends & Members

Almost everyone is of age to be able to think before you speak. Thus I urge that you please use discretion to think before you speak. We are all here on friendly basis to get to know more/study about Paranomal Subject. Not on a agenda to offend at every opportunity at the expense of another fellow API Friend/Member.

Wise Person once said, treat those around how you would like to be treated in return. A little kindness goes along way, a smile and could make a person’s day.

😀

Cheers & Goodwill to All

Regards
                                                Amethyst

Anonymous

your committee got everything haha..

Designer, moderator, even photographer!!~

Haha, interesting. Yup, this is a nice forum.

Don mind me, I like the interface and functions and templates everything.
                                                  But haha, i guess t’s pointless for me to point this out.
                                                  vBulletin has this quick reply function that phpBB2 doesnt have.
                                                  and i guess it takes a pro to edit the phpBB2 codes to have that.

Sorta of kinda of a big troublesome overhaul.

Anyway, yup, this forum is nice really!~

Not sucking up haha, makeing one’s own template aint easy also haha.

Anonymous

hi everyone 0.o

Am new here, but not really new to Abductboy… chanced upon his old club last year but did not join up as club member. A year passed, and I went to the old club site last night, and came to know about AB’s new club, so I came here.

Paranormal issues has always been my interest… Hopefully, once I am able to sort out a few things in my own life, I will be alot more active in this second life…

Anonymous

Thank you for the welcome, messenger 😆

I see you’ve been quite active in posting in the forums 😀 I hope I can soon intro myself in the member section soon, but still can’t get in, haiz… I think AB and the others got no time to do it soon, since weekend they are very busy with the arranging of the tour. I might go on the tour, still dunno if can squeeze out the time. If can, be on the lookout for a faaaat zombie…. bwahahahaha…

Anonymous

no lar.. soso only. Free then come in post lor.

You also very active mah. That’s what makes the forums so active?

oh ya, you join recently ar? Then you tonight going for the api trail a not? 😛

Anonymous

Want to go very much… Need to arrange something first… If going I try to call AB by 5pm hope not too late 😳

If too late and cannot accomodate then I be hantu and haunt the tour… 😈

Anonymous

@9X wrote:

hi…i see dead people…they loiters day and nite…they’re everywhere…

Hello, 9X, first let me welcome you abroad to API, feel free in our forum.

As you mentioned that you see dead people, do share with us in “Personal encounter with the Paranormal”.

Also do sign up as our club member for more privilege. 😉

Anonymous

Hi 9X!

Welcome welcome! Register to be in API Club then you can write intro there mah 8) Its good to see more people joining up 😆

Anonymous

Thats my plan actually, to get them and see if they wanna be API of foreign country hahaha 😆

See how lah, i lost most contact addresses liao, so dunno where to start contacting, see how in time ba… 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.