Welcome to API Forums

Home Page Forums API Welcome API Arrival Hall Welcome to API Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi back to Mintz hahaha forgot to say hi… 😳

I met some of you during the tour, but only a few know of my nick, I like being mysterious mah. Saw 9, huili, simon aka legendo, coolfun and of cos AB lor, abductboy hahaha 😉 And of cos not to forget, my trusty tour companion messenger 😆

Dunno why but i feel as if I’ve know AB for a long time liao… thats why i came here instead of the ‘other’ one… 8)

Another thing to mention… I last minute then say join tour becos i had trouble getting replacement for digi-cam… I had a feeling that i must have cam, if not go also no use, thats why i last minute. sorry if i cause any inconvenience to AB and huili. 😳

Anonymous

Anyway, saw a number of new nicks and would like to say hi to the new guys and gals, and hope that you people will enjoy this place in time… *tries to bow… then head snaps off…* 😯

Anonymous

Hi my name is Teh Terik. I like to read about this type of documentary works on the paranormal. I know I will enjoy this forum very much. As I am very young and blur, please bear with me if I ask silly questions.

Anonymous

NO problem teh terik…!

Put up your photo so we all can see your terik face.. 💡

Anonymous

@teh terik wrote:

My uncle say my terik face will scare people, 😯 so cannot put hahaha 😆

I understand your feeling, cause mine case is similar too. 😥

Anyway welcome to API 😀

Anonymous

Dunno why but i feel as if I’ve know AB for a long time liao… thats why i came here instead of the ‘other’ one…

Abductboy is indeed a person who is worth to learn from, i need to learned a lot from him, haha I know abductboy don’t know how long already but not really that long also. 😉

Anonymous

Welcome Old Owl and the many others who have joined API forums recently! 8) If you have any suggestions or questions, you are welcome to post them in the Post your Questions section. 😀

Anonymous

Hi everyone! 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Sebastian, Welcome aboard!

Enjoy your stay here with us! 🙂

Anonymous

Hi there sebastian, nice to see yet another new face around 😀 Feel free to drop a post here and there when you have the time 8)

Anonymous

Thanks Huili & JuggerNaut 🙂

Anonymous

Asia Paranormal Investigaters are REAL ma!

They are the real debaters to the superstitious beliefs!

Welcome all with an open-mind 😉

Anonymous

hi, took me sometime to get in here. (access to the internet from the office… hence need all the secrecy. 😆 )

i’m Ajeyya, from TwinPumpkins.com. thanking abductboy, DBeckham and Juggernaut for already signing in to the TwinPumpkins forum and for further affiliation projects in the near future.

Anonymous

Hi Ajeyya, welcome to API.

Anonymous

hello Ah Boy, at this same instance, I see you in the TP forum as well… 😆

• Author

Anonymous

Hi back to Mintz hahaha forgot to say hi… 😳

I met some of you during the tour, but only a few know of my nick, I like being mysterious mah. Saw 9, huili, simon aka legendo, coolfun and of cos AB lor, abductboy hahaha 😉 And of cos not to forget, my trusty tour companion messenger 😆

Dunno why but i feel as if I’ve know AB for a long time liao… thats why i came here instead of the ‘other’ one… 8)

Another thing to mention… I last minute then say join tour becos i had trouble getting replacement for digi-cam… I had a feeling that i must have cam, if not go also no use, thats why i last minute. sorry if i cause any inconvenience to AB and huili. 😳

Anonymous

Anyway, saw a number of new nicks and would like to say hi to the new guys and gals, and hope that you people will enjoy this place in time… *tries to bow… then head snaps off…* 😯

Anonymous

Hi my name is Teh Terik. I like to read about this type of documentary works on the paranormal. I know I will enjoy this forum very much. As I am very young and blur, please bear with me if I ask silly questions.

Anonymous

NO problem teh terik…!

Put up your photo so we all can see your terik face.. 💡

Anonymous

@teh terik wrote:

My uncle say my terik face will scare people, 😯 so cannot put hahaha 😆

I understand your feeling, cause mine case is similar too. 😥

Anyway welcome to API 😀

Anonymous

Dunno why but i feel as if I’ve know AB for a long time liao… thats why i came here instead of the ‘other’ one…

Abductboy is indeed a person who is worth to learn from, i need to learned a lot from him, haha I know abductboy don’t know how long already but not really that long also. 😉

Anonymous

Welcome Old Owl and the many others who have joined API forums recently! 8) If you have any suggestions or questions, you are welcome to post them in the Post your Questions section. 😀

Anonymous

Hi everyone! 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Sebastian, Welcome aboard!

Enjoy your stay here with us! 🙂

Anonymous

Hi there sebastian, nice to see yet another new face around 😀 Feel free to drop a post here and there when you have the time 8)

Anonymous

Thanks Huili & JuggerNaut 🙂

Anonymous

Asia Paranormal Investigaters are REAL ma!

They are the real debaters to the superstitious beliefs!

Welcome all with an open-mind 😉

Anonymous

hi, took me sometime to get in here. (access to the internet from the office… hence need all the secrecy. 😆 )

i’m Ajeyya, from TwinPumpkins.com. thanking abductboy, DBeckham and Juggernaut for already signing in to the TwinPumpkins forum and for further affiliation projects in the near future.

Anonymous

Hi Ajeyya, welcome to API.

Anonymous

hello Ah Boy, at this same instance, I see you in the TP forum as well… 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.