Welcome to API Forums

Home Page Forums API Welcome API Arrival Hall Welcome to API Forums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Yup just registered n now browsing around in the forum.

Anonymous

Aje-je-je-je *whooping like cowboy red indian*

hahaha paiseh your nick always remind me of that dunno why 😆

Free world, free country, so feel free to speak your mind and post anything you can think of… 8)

Anonymous

Amazing… isn’t it.. Ah Boy is now in two countries at the same time…

Anonymous

doppelganger?

oh ya… i am back.

Bring out the champagne lol

Anonymous

Welcome back messenger! Hope your studies have gone well huh 😀 Now holiday until when ah?

Anonymous

haha… I over study a bit…

this morning i wake up i tot i late for the paper (i woke at 12pm and most paper starts at 8a.m. ; imagine how shock i am)

Then i also tot i forget to study the night before haha

Anyway,

I holidays till next year Jan…. though i gotta some JC application stuffs to settle this month and Next month i working for one month ( for fun) I guess if there’s any api activities i can make it. I would try to be there.

Now…. most of ur activities are at night isnt it? Since it like a noctunal group haah.

Anonymous

@m3553ng3r wrote:

this morning i wake up i tot i late for the paper (i woke at 12pm and most paper starts at 8a.m. ; imagine how shock i am)

Anyway,

I holidays till next year Jan…. though i gotta some JC application stuffs to settle this month and Next month i working for one month ( for fun) I guess if there’s any api activities i can make it. I would try to be there.

Now…. most of ur activities are at night isnt it? Since it like a noctunal group haah.

Congratulation 😀 Look like your effort had been paid off, now go ahead and enjoy without worrying about anything. Now my turn to get worry……

Anonymous

ahhaha too early to conclude if i really put in enough effort a not… But i cross my fingers and hope for the best

You taking o level for which subs? Good luck for all the subs u take haha

Anonymous

lol.. marrrrrry.. you got the quotes wrong.. the 1st was said by juggernaut, while the 2nd quote was said by messanger~ 😆

Anonymous

*mic check* Ahemmm….

What do we have here? A whole new begining huh? 😉

Hello everyone !! Guess who is here? Hehe !! Feels like I am in a whole new dimension or something. I also do see some “new faces” in here, huh? Or is it that I have been out of the scene for way too long?!

abductboy !! Glad to know of this movement you made. You’ve got my fullest support man. 😉

All the best to A.P.I !!

Anonymous

Yoyo!!!!

Welcome u aborad man!!!!

Nice to see you here!!!

😛

Anonymous

OeY!!!! hehe forgot me huh? nemine, i cry one corner boo hoo 😥

Anonymous

Haha!!!

i never forget you…

Welcome back my old frens…

Nice to see you guys here!!!! 😛

Anonymous

Huili,

It’s 1 guy.. 1 girl..

Welcome aboard my old friends..

Anonymous

Any friends of charles are friends of mine as well. Hi to both of you! 8)

• Author

Anonymous

Yup just registered n now browsing around in the forum.

Anonymous

Aje-je-je-je *whooping like cowboy red indian*

hahaha paiseh your nick always remind me of that dunno why 😆

Free world, free country, so feel free to speak your mind and post anything you can think of… 8)

Anonymous

Amazing… isn’t it.. Ah Boy is now in two countries at the same time…

Anonymous

doppelganger?

oh ya… i am back.

Bring out the champagne lol

Anonymous

Welcome back messenger! Hope your studies have gone well huh 😀 Now holiday until when ah?

Anonymous

Anyway,

Anonymous

@m3553ng3r wrote:

Anyway,

Congratulation 😀 Look like your effort had been paid off, now go ahead and enjoy without worrying about anything. Now my turn to get worry……

Anonymous

ahhaha too early to conclude if i really put in enough effort a not… But i cross my fingers and hope for the best

You taking o level for which subs? Good luck for all the subs u take haha

Anonymous

lol.. marrrrrry.. you got the quotes wrong.. the 1st was said by juggernaut, while the 2nd quote was said by messanger~ 😆

Anonymous

*mic check* Ahemmm….

What do we have here? A whole new begining huh? 😉

Hello everyone !! Guess who is here? Hehe !! Feels like I am in a whole new dimension or something. I also do see some “new faces” in here, huh? Or is it that I have been out of the scene for way too long?!

abductboy !! Glad to know of this movement you made. You’ve got my fullest support man. 😉

All the best to A.P.I !!

Anonymous

Yoyo!!!!

Welcome u aborad man!!!!

Nice to see you here!!!

😛

Anonymous

OeY!!!! hehe forgot me huh? nemine, i cry one corner boo hoo 😥

Anonymous

Haha!!!

i never forget you…

Welcome back my old frens…

Nice to see you guys here!!!! 😛

Anonymous

Huili,

It’s 1 guy.. 1 girl..

Welcome aboard my old friends..

Anonymous

Any friends of charles are friends of mine as well. Hi to both of you! 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.